#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

He alerted the paps where she was:

Some smoke pot. Felix, the team captain for X17, the paparazzi agency with the closest ties to Britney, occasionally looks down at his phone to find a text message from Sam Lutfi, Spears’s confidant and de facto manager since last summer. Felix reads aloud: “She is inside.”

Which made her risk her life:

Britney drives like a rabbit being chased across a field. Trailed by 15 cars, she signals right, then turns left.  Glides into a left-turn lane, makes a right. On Wilshire Boulevard, slows from 50 miles per hour down to 15, then bangs an illegal U-turn into brake-­screeching traffic. The driver in the lead mutters, “*****.”

Then he’s cut off by a Mercedes SL500 steered by Adnan Ghalib, a daredevil-fearless paparazzo who usually rides at the front of the pack.

He already had 2 restraining orders when he met Brit:

There are at least two other outstanding restraining orders against Lutfi. Documents for both cases demonstrate his violent temper. This third case, however, raises deeper and more chilling questions about Lutfi’s character, and about his relationship with Britney.

Mater manipulator:

Haines says Lutfi wanted to know everything about him—­every secret, every problem—and Haines complied. It seemed that nothing shocked Lutfi, even when Haines, who is straight, told him about some X-rated, homoerotic modeling he had done for a photographer he’d met online.

Evil:

Haines says their relationship was not romantic or ****** but that Lutfi was more jealous than a lover. He could be supportive one day and vicious the next, leaving voicemails tracing extremes from “You’re a worthless motherf**ker” to “I love you, man. I love you to death.” He says that although Lutfi also made some feckless gestures toward an old-fashioned con job—Haines claims Lutfi borrowed about $18,000 that he did not pay back, though Lutfi’s mother finally settled much of the debt—Lutfi reserved most of his energy for emotional blackmail and extortion. “Everybody hates you,” he wrote to Haines, suggesting that Haines should just kill himself: “Seriously, sleeping pills, LOTS of them … ” (Lutfi declined to comment for this story.)

When Haines finally cut the cord, Lutfi humiliated him. He ­e-mailed naked photographs of Haines to his family, friends, colleagues and employer. Then he texted and called incessantly, telling Haines he hoped his sister would be “***** to death,” according to the restraining order. In an e-mail about Haines’s mother (“that Mormon *****”), Lufti wrote, “I hope Satan devours her flesh and bones,” and said he looked forward to the day when he would “piss on [her] burial.”

Such communications moved Haines to seek the restraining order, which also protects his mother from being contacted by Lutfi. A few months later, Haines says that Lutfi called his brother-in-law to say he’d met a celebrity whom he wanted to set Haines up with. Later, Haines saw photographs of Lutfi with Spears in the tabloids. In those pictures, Lutfi was wearing a bodybuilding shirt and baseball cap that he had taken from Haines.

Sam cannot be trusted: https://www.britneyspy.com/2008/01/28/complete-blender-magazine-article-about-britney/

Ok well you burry your head in the sand and refuse information while britney is in the mental hospital against her will :bedtime:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

there just screenshots hes reliable for them if there fake let him be.. if not they might help no one likes him hes just the only person giving evidence.. wether its fake or not who knows.

The fact that you keep defending talking to a man that is so evil for "evidence" is sick. That man is a sick twisted MONSTER and should not be in this situation.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Disturbing review on google about that Mercy Ministries  Lou-cifer charity

I attended Mercy Ministries in Monroe, LA and graduated in 8-9 months.  After going through "demonic oppression" (casing out of demons) for my mental illness and told by my counselor (who wasn't certified as a therapist but rather a retired school teacher "chosen by god") that I "must have been abused"...I separated from my family for years due to their brainwashing.  I now speak with families who have lost their daughters due to Mercy Ministries and support the Mercy Survivors website.  My family is involved with a network of people who have had their daughters disappear after attending Mercy Ministries.  I also speak with past Mercy Ministries graduates who falsely accused family members of abuse after going through Mercy's uncertified "therapy" (which closely resembles Mind-Regression Therapy) and are now trying to rebuild their lives and  rebuild ties with their families.

a full blown cult. 

• Like 9

Everything is so sad. I truly believe she has some condition that needs to be treated with medication. Ofc I don't think she needs to be held in a clinic against her will nor to be threatened by her family, but keep in mind that if she is indeed suffering from some psychotic mental condition and she doesn't take her meds, it could lead to self harm or worse, harm to her kids. Psychotics usually take their medications until they believe they are "cured" and then refuse to carry on with treatment. Then, symptoms such as altered reality and recklessness appear and its hard to get them back on track because they don't understand that something is not right. I take meds myself for anxiety and depression and to be honest, idk what my mindset would be w/o them. Surely we don't know whats going on exactly with Britney, what her diagnosis is or why she's been under a conservatorship for 10+ years and everything around her health is kept under such secretism but, I think it's even more serious than what we thought. I've noticed that she's been acting weird since the mid-end of 2018, with all the m&g drama and I suspected something was up. It saddens me really bad to not know whats happening. If she or her team would be more open about her condition we could be more empathetic and understand what the **** is going on but we've been in the dark for god knows how long. 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

The fact that you keep defending talking to a man that is so evil for "evidence" is sick. That man is a sick twisted MONSTER and should not be in this situation.

Is it possible that he drops evidence just to worsen Brit's situation? 

Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Oh, it's blocked in my country.

The guy was talking about her it does not matter how much she's "bummed "out by the c-ship, while the girl  with her head down said "I've heard from sources that she has to ask for permission to have her boyfriend sleepover", the other commentator chimed in saying "that's extreme" then the British girl said "especially for a woman in her mid 30s"

• Like 4
Just now, Juano said:

Everything is so sad. I truly believe she has some condition that needs to be treated with medication. Ofc I don't think she needs to be held in a clinic against her will nor to be threatened by her family, but keep in mind that if she is indeed suffering from some psychotic mental condition and she doesn't take her meds, it could lead to self harm or worse, harm to her kids. Psychotics usually take their medications until they believe they are "cured" and then refuse to carry on with treatment. Then, symptoms such as altered reality and recklessness appear and its hard to get them back on track because they don't understand that something is not right. I take meds myself for anxiety and depression and to be honest, idk what my mindset would be w/o them. Surely we don't know whats going on exactly with Britney, whats her diagnosis or why she's been under conservatorship for 10 years and everythjing around her health is kept under such secretism but I think it's even more serious than what we thought. I've noticed that she's been acting weird since the mid-end of 2018, with all the m&g drama and I suspected something was up. It saddens me really bad to not know whats happening. If she or her team would be more open about her condition we could be more empathetic and understand what the **** is going on but we've been in the dark for god knows how long. 

I feel like they are giving her new antipsychotic ***** to make her more complicit with their demands.

"Britney Spears was photographed sobbing and sitting barefoot on the pavement outside her Los Angeles home Monday night after an argument with her manager/friend Sam Lutfi, the Daily Mail reported. Spears and Lutfi reportedly exchanged harsh words over her relationship with paparazzo Adnan Ghalib.

Ghalib released his own version of events, claiming: "The truth is that Sam Lutfi started an argument with Britney and the two ended up in a screaming fight. Sam continued to verbally abuse Britney as she sat barefoot on the curb at her Summit home crying, holding her dog London."

Remember this? This is the man that you guys are talking to for "information". But it's what's best for Britney, right?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Juano said:

Everything is so sad. I truly believe she has some condition that needs to be treated with medication. Ofc I don't think she needs to be held in a clinic against her will nor to be threatened by her family, but keep in mind that if she is indeed suffering from some psychotic mental condition and she doesn't take her meds, it could lead to self harm or worse, harm to her kids. Psychotics usually take their medications until they believe they are "cured" and then refuse to carry on with treatment. Then, symptoms such as altered reality and recklessness appear and its hard to get them back on track because they don't understand that something is not right. I take meds myself for anxiety and depression and to be honest, idk what my mindset would be w/o them. Surely we don't know whats going on exactly with Britney, whats her diagnosis or why she's been under conservatorship for 10 years and everythjing around her health is kept under such secretism but I think it's even more serious than what we thought. I've noticed that she's been acting weird since the mid-end of 2018, with all the m&g drama and I suspected something was up. It saddens me really bad to not know whats happening. If she or her team would be more open about her condition we could be more empathetic and understand what the **** is going on but we've been in the dark for god knows how long. 

THIS!!

• Like 1