#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

didn't he also set her up with paris to party :mj:

He was destroying her, manipulating her to destroy her image, it's like everything was made to drive her crazy, including pushing her to be scared and paranoid... Who's to say they weren't also behind this mess, pushing the paparazzi and everything .

Let's drive her crazy, paint her as crazy as we can to the media so everybody will think that she needs this f**king c-ship, it's justified, it was to save her .

• Like 4

A new posting was put up on glassdoor

https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Tri-Star-Sports-and-Entertainment-Group-Reviews-E1105636.htm

Saying about working at TRI STAR:

The things that have been said and done here are abhorrent. If some of the things that the owner has done to some of her CLIENTS ever got to the media, god help her. Turn over is high for a reason.

Some older employee reviews include comments on Lou Taylor such as:

"The CEO is verbally and mentally abusive. Claims to be a Christian but is a horrible example of one. “Cool” factor of job wears off very, very quickly. Lots of yelling. Lots of judgement. Lots of crying because of the yelling and abuse. No room for growth. Horrible, non-existent leadership. Less than stellar benefits.

They will likely delete this page soon and start a new one because their ratings are so bad. Then they will force their employees to give them good reviews.

Moreover, the owner has the worst case of using foul language and demining you and hides behind her faith. She has a huge reputation for being difficult in the Business Management industry, however, everyone deals with her because of who her clients are. There is a HUGE turnover in her company so get used to that if you are there. Also, your job is NOT secure at all. If you bruise her ego she will fire you. If you differ from her point-- she will fire you. She is like an abusive husband where you take the abuse because you are too afraid to lose your lively hood.

The owner is extremely unprofessional. I have never heard anyone use the F word so many times in a short meeting (then pray at the end). She is EXCELLENT with clients, but needs to hire someone else to manage employees. You will never be able to do anything right, she will yell at you in front of everyone, and you will be expected to read her mind. She also has no shame in putting other women down based on what they are wearing or their appearance. As everyone knows, it goes from the top down, and this is the primary reason the turnover is so high.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Some older employee reviews include comments on Lou Taylor such as:

"The CEO is verbally and mentally abusive. Claims to be a Christian but is a horrible example of one. “Cool” factor of job wears off very, very quickly. Lots of yelling. Lots of judgement. Lots of crying because of the yelling and abuse. No room for growth. Horrible, non-existent leadership. Less than stellar benefits.

They will likely delete this page soon and start a new one because their ratings are so bad. Then they will force their employees to give them good reviews.

Moreover, the owner has the worst case of using foul language and demining you and hides behind her faith. She has a huge reputation for being difficult in the Business Management industry, however, everyone deals with her because of who her clients are. There is a HUGE turnover in her company so get used to that if you are there. Also, your job is NOT secure at all. If you bruise her ego she will fire you. If you differ from her point-- she will fire you. She is like an abusive husband where you take the abuse because you are too afraid to lose your lively hood.

The owner is extremely unprofessional. I have never heard anyone use the F word so many times in a short meeting (then pray at the end). She is EXCELLENT with clients, but needs to hire someone else to manage employees. You will never be able to do anything right, she will yell at you in front of everyone, and you will be expected to read her mind. She also has no shame in putting other women down based on what they are wearing or their appearance. As everyone knows, it goes from the top down, and this is the primary reason the turnover is so high.

All of those comments are about Lou Taylor, yes? Wow, I previously didn't know much about her other than many people think she's a s**tty person, but now I truly see how much of an awful creature she is.

But I'd need more detail about her... could someone please tell me more about her?

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

He was destroying her, manipulating her to destroy her image, it's like everything was made to drive her crazy, including pushing her to be scared and paranoid... Who's to say they weren't also behind this mess, pushing the paparazzi and everything .

Let's drive her crazy, paint her as crazy as we can to the media so everybody will think that she needs this f**king c-ship, it's justified, it was to save her .

Well, I don't believe  that it was his plan to place her in c-ship, but he gave her opportunity to fell on her face, that Paris episode... Why Britney stopped thinking then? She was responsible for her own micro decisions, but given all mistakes Britney did years ago is punishing her till this day sane?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Girl, come back and join the movement.... Its times like these when Britney >>> our personal lives :omg:

I cancelled Easter for his :orangu::orangu:

Celebrations haven't even started for me, I just woke up :gloria:

The thing is once I leave my house it's gonna be very hard to keep checking because right now I'm at my computer, but it's a nightmare to browse Exhale on mobile :sobbing:

• Like 5