#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

So i just wanted to say and clear things up i never messaged him he messaged me first idk why lol

That's absolutely fine - I think anyone who knows you have spoken with Sam would just want you to look after yourself and keep in mind his past actions and how he has hurt Britney when she was going through one of the worst times in her life. Take everything he says with a massive pinch of salt, even if he keeps releasing this alleged evidence. He has proven on many occasions he is not the person with good intentions he says he is. The sad thing is, that last sentence seems to apply to everyone in Britney's circle which makes all of this even more tragic. 

• Like 1

Hey y'all... I was reading this site.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1499208/britney-spears-vs-britney-spears 

• June 7, 2006

"Britney Spears is fed up with Kevin Federline lies and is now turning to her family and her faith, a published report claims this week. And Brit reportedly has bailed on Kaballah and is turning towards the Christian faith for guidance.

Us Weekly is calling it 'The Final Days' and reports Brit's family is putting on the pressure. "Apparently, they've even hired a Christian life coach to help make that decision," Us Weekly's Katrina Szich revealed to Extra TV."

• August 5, 2006

Lou M. Taylor, the President of Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group, is by now representing Jamie Lynn Spears. Jamie Lynn appears at the time in the TV show "Zoey 101."

Lou says, "I am a strong woman, I am a boss, I am a woman in a man's business, I am married to a Godly man and Pastor, I am a submissive wife."

According to Taylor's current bio, "I focus on making a difference in our business by operating a life management model that includes a cohesive working relationship with each member of a client’s team to ensure maximum professional support and counsel."

:watrusayin:

• Like 3
4 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Ok who wants to make a new #FreeBritney website with all the facts and stuff that emailmypussy wrote in that thread, because I'm tired of someone running it who closes it during every tantrum. You clearly do not care. thank u, next.

I am not going to keep promoting freebritney.info when who knows if it will be up 10 minutes later.

I am very good with websites, I just don't have the time atm to do my own.

reddit.com/r/freebritney

You don't need to have a reddit acount to read through all I've added onto the page and you can also share it with other people so they can read everything too, also not only I pinned pu$$y's thread but also I just went through the last 30 pages that were made last night and I'll try adding everything noteworthy as soon as I can, again really thank you all so much for shining a light on this matter and sharing so much information and for being able to stick together after all :)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Goneforever said:

Also can I just say, since I was reading articles from 2007 a lot of what she said/did sounded like trolling. 

Especially the English accent. 

That reminds me of what Geri Halliwell wrote on her autobiography about that one time she went out holding a kabbalah book to see if the papers would write about it and they indeed did not only citing 'close sources' to Geri but also saying she was really happy with her new found faith :mcorangu:

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, falka said:

most likely cuz She removed it :weirdmeout:

16 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I think it was an accident . Jamie Lynne supports Lou Taylor so she's anti free britney.

But there is another possibility. As soon as Lynne liked the comment, JL could have called her and asked "Mom what the **** are you doing?! You can support it but don't expose me!!!". And Lynne thus unliked the comment.

EllipticalUncomfortableGlowworm-max-1mb.

Then JL posts insta stories of her enjoying with Ivey to guilt Lynne into joining her cult with Lou. 

• Like 2