#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

The thing is once I leave my house it's gonna be very hard to keep checking because right now I'm at my computer, but it's a nightmare to browse Exhale on mobile :sobbing:

Yeah, I know. Gladly, it's the evening now where I live, but I couldn't check Exhale too often because my phone's internet was slow and whenever I tried to post an emoji, my browser just shut off. :disappointed:

But if you haven't even started your Easter celebrations, I wish you a very pleasant time with your family! :kiss:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

Her public image was baaad back in 2007. They send her to rehab to make it look like she was taking care of herself, and going the right road, the one people wanted her to go.

But I don't even think she ever had an alcohol or **** problem, she even said that. She was just depressed and wanted to get rid of all of the negative and abusive people around her. She wanted a new beginning. I remember in one of the letters on her website, she said that when she will be back things will be different.. I guess they didn't let her live the way she wanted.

She is sensitive and she's a free spirit in her heart. To me it looks more like the breakdown, and the over-controlling life she has, plus the medicine they gave her, have increased her ""weirdness"" and her anxieties. But nothing that requires a conservatorship. 

And guys take the time to watch For The Record one more time ... It helps to understand the beginning of that **** that is the f**king conservatorship.

THIS 10000000%

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

I really.hope this never just goes away and we pretend it never happened i hope we keep fighting and not believing the crap from her team :britstare:

We can’t let that happen! This will have been all for nothing if we just go back to buying anything Team Britney puts out. Next thing we support from Britney needs to be from Britney herself and what she wants to put out!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I don't want sky to fell on her head when She become free from CS
Can one sensitive person deal with all of this **** without practice ? ...cuz She didn't have to do plenty of stuff for over 10 years :well:

This is so complex :crying4:

Wasn’t the #freebritney #savebritney movement created by an exhale user? Like I said I hadn’t taken a look at the site since Friday but now that i’m Back I think I remember someone saying that we should spread the word and put this logo (in my current profile picture) in our social media.

I’m just very forgetful when it comes to talking with you guys in here, the average threads have 3 pages but this boiling tea has been spilled on over 300+ pages now :janet:

• Like 2

I couldn't reas the past 30 or 40 pages :surething:

so what's the verdict on Lynne?

First she goes off liking the comment on JL's post saying JL should act. Then JL posts the story or her enjoying the day with Ivey and Lynne. Lynne unlikes the comment.

Was the like an accident?

Did JL guilt Lynne into unliking the comment with the insta stories?

Did Lynne really mean to like the comment?

Is JL anti-#freebritney?

• Like 7