#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

PLEASE stop perpetuating the idea that Team Britney blocked the hashtag.. WE DON'T KNOW THAT.. it very easily (most likely tbh) could have been Twitter due to the spam as I've said like 86 million times already.. this is how misinformation spreads.. :wontcry:

This. It's more likely Twitter. They did the same with the #FemmeFatale hashtag back in 2011.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

what is there problem?? just with that they basically confirmed that something really dark is happening regards with Britney and conservatorship

and i read earlier that this is going to stop eventually. i disagree we must continue

I don't think Team Britney censored the hashtag. It's more likely Twitter receiving spams report but i'm sure like you said that even without the hashtag, the movement is far from over. I'm sure Britney's Gram is working on a new podcast and they are trying to verify their new sources of info as they said on their social media.

• Like 4