#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

46 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

Joseph Khan spilling some tea about Womanizer Video!!

:nochillbrit: The f**king bastards. She's done so much and yet her label, her managers, her family -that she's paying!- still don't give a **** about her, don't believe in her, and see her as a crazy barbie doll...  I mean... :heresthetea: 

Everybody would be disgusted by this industry, no wonder she did the minimum for a long time.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Catalin said:

honestly disgusting! if he's so scared of defamation, firstly, lock your daughter up, and don't attack your grandkids, but secondly why not go for the Britney's Gram girls? or Meaner? or literally every other account with a huge profile on the Free Britney side sharing information.

This seems very in line with the blind item we got about someone being key to britneys freedom, and her team know it

• Like 4

I’m so curious .... how they will position her next comeback if she remains in her conservatorship. I guess they can say she didn’t have a problem with the conservatorship just didn’t want Jamie. IDK. I don’t think this is the end of Britneys career and now that you look at everything her entire career has been smoke and mirrors filled with lies TBH, so the next narrative will be interesting .

1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

I’m so curious .... how they will position her next comeback if she remains in her conservatorship. I guess they can say she didn’t have a problem with the conservatorship just didn’t want Jamie. IDK. I don’t think this is the end of Britneys career and now that you look at everything her entire career has been smoke and mirrors filled with lies TBH, so the next narrative will be interesting .

I really hope Britney doesn't really anything until she's free and it is her decision to do so, if she wants to continue in the business, of course.

• Like 3
On 10/3/2019 at 11:09 AM, Dollyg said:

Well didn’t that article say that both boys are fine with it? Plus Jayden seems to pick up Kevin‘s interests as well (the shirt he wore proofed that) and I’m sure that of he had a huge issue with not spending time with her Kevin would let her see the boys more often. Cuz whatever people are saying about Kevin (and everything they are saying is true) I think we all know that he doesn’t want the boys to suffer. People said they “keep her updated about school“ and that they understand the situation she’s in and her mental illness. That sounded like they’ve been told that she’s ill constantly and just see their Mom as the person they go visit every once in a while... kind of like we would visit our old ill grandma in an elderly home. Sorry if that’s dramatic but I don’t see any of these two suffering- and I know they are just two teenager but I’m still a bit bitter about the thought that they just move on with their life because she basically gave up hers. 

What shirt did Jayden wear?

19 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I’m pretty sure the brand gave all of Kevin’s kids a shirt or other merch. I doubt that means he’s gonna become his daddy. 

I was just answering Claudias question. The other poster who said that Jayden seemed to pick up Kevins interests as well and then she/he mentioned the cookies shirt.

21 hours ago, Intheblue said:

What’s worse is that you just know people will support it because they want music. They will excuse it by saying “as if they care if one person doesn’t buy their stuff, the least we can do is not let her fail”.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Is anyone else worried? It seems everytime she goes social media silent AND we got a new leak something is about to come out :xfactorlook:

Im so f**king worried too bc at this point no one knows the last time she really "talked" to us. I feel like she doesnt post on instagram at all, I would only believe if she did a live stream or smt. The last time we saw her in public was at the beauty awards weeks ago. Theres nothing new about her on JLS or Sams instagram. JLS isnt posting anything with her parents anymore as well. 

5 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Wow. The #FreeBritney movement has gone so quiet that this thread was dropping off the breatheheavy top threads. Gotta keep momentum folks!

I think the January event can’t come fast enough. This is the real Blackout phase. But Blackout was also her most inspired season, so hopeful that she will at least grow as a person and really learn from this time. 

#freebritney is here to stay. It’s 2019 and people don’t put up with fake trash anymore. 

Even if the guys at Its Britney’s ***** podcast want to continue the Team C-Ship narrative to test the waters it ain’t gonna work. :bedtime:

Fans wont support until Britney gets her wish for more personal freedoms.  

• Like 3