#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Is she still in Hawaii? Im not saying I want paparazzi harassing her, ofc I dont, but It has been a while since the last time she was seen in LA... With all the drama around her situation and all the articles and tv shows talking about her, you would have thought they would be after her way more. I wonder if shes spending more time in Hawaii.

On 9/24/2019 at 9:29 PM, PokemonSpears said:

btw that The Blast article directed me to this

https://theblast.com/c/Aaron-carter-accuses-nick-carter-of-raping-91-year-old-woman

how tf is people like Aaron Carter not under a conservatorship? 

OMG just read these now. The last thing I heard about Aaron was that he threatens Nick to kill his pregnant wife. What is wrong with the Carters?!

:airpls::gerlwat:

Two hearings are scheduled for today ( an accounting hearing and a motion hearing). I wonder if there will be news.

10/21/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

10/21/2019 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Catalin said:

Two hearings are scheduled for today ( an accounting hearing and a motion hearing). I wonder if there will be news.

10/21/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

10/21/2019 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

So...nothing. No news at all.:sickofu:

This thread has slowed down, we need to continue to get loud about the movement. I'm so worried they will think we have given up which we haven't. No news ugh. I need queen to be free!

It's sad to think I may not ever support her financially ever again if this corrupt c-ship does not come to an end. I will no longer line Jamie and Lou's pockets.

• Like 3

Guys after yesterday Hearing there is some update on the Court website. The most important and strange thing is a Hearing that was added :

08/06/2020 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

10/21/2019 Petition Granted (Motion - Seal filed on August 12, 2019 by James P. Spears. )

10/21/2019 Minute Order

10/21/2019 Petition Granted (Accounting - Conservatorship/Guardianship filed on August 9, 2019 by James P. Spears )

10/21/2019 Minute Order

3 hours ago, frederiickx said:

This thread has slowed down, we need to continue to get loud about the movement. I'm so worried they will think we have given up which we haven't. No news ugh. I need queen to be free!

It's sad to think I may not ever support her financially ever again if this corrupt c-ship does not come to an end. I will no longer line Jamie and Lou's pockets.

Same. It’s now at the point where I’ve even told people who normally buy me Britney merch for Xmas not to

2 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys after yesterday Hearing there is some update on the Court website. The most important and strange thing is a Hearing that was added :

08/06/2020 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

10/21/2019 Petition Granted (Motion - Seal filed on August 12, 2019 by James P. Spears. )

10/21/2019 Minute Order

10/21/2019 Petition Granted (Accounting - Conservatorship/Guardianship filed on August 9, 2019 by James P. Spears )

10/21/2019 Minute Order

So a new hearing is scheduled for August next year?

6 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

10/21/2019 Minute Order

10/21/2019 Minute Order

that's the yearly accounting that was filed since August, this just shows how slow things go with these court procedures

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
42 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

Her biggest break ever! Which is good for her. 

Yeah but I also feel she’s itching to start working. Even when she took “time off” she was blogging to us potential ideas and expressing her ambitions since at the time she felt so liberated (firing Larry ) and finally taking reins of her career. So I’m guessing she’s working on something even if it is just writing. Heard she keeps all her prayer journals so maybe adding to her mysterious book?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but I also feel she’s itching to start working. Even when she took “time off” she was blogging to us potential ideas and expressing her ambitions since at the time she felt so liberated (firing Larry ) and finally taking reins of her career. So I’m guessing she’s working on something even if it is just writing. Heard she keeps all her prayer journals so maybe adding to her mysterious book?

You realise her conservators can go through her stuff look at whatever they want and toss out whatever they don't like, right ?

• Like 1