#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

Didnt Perez publicly ask her to kill herself during that time? I tried to google it but didnt find anything, but I know I read something like that before. He's a disgusting human being nontheless and should stop using Britney for his pathetic little career

I think it was after Heath Ledger's death, Perez asked why it wasn't Britney :frenchy: or sth like that.

Maybe he was even selling T-shirts with that suggestion? 

6 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

Didnt Perez publicly ask her to kill herself during that time? I tried to google it but didnt find anything, but I know I read something like that before. He's a disgusting human being nontheless and should stop using Britney for his pathetic little career

Yeah I seem to remember him saying something along those lines back then. He is the biggest hypocrite. I will never get over him being used for the Circus Tour intro. 

• Like 1

We DON'T need another documentary focussing on a breakdown and how crazy everything was and that she shaved her head and that the paparazzi drove her crazy etc

We need a documentary about how she has been working and living and being a mother for 11 years while her alcoholic father, a jezus freak, an ex-husband and a lawyer are controlling her, clearing her fortune and using her kids as pawns !

In the end seeing those 2007 images back is only going to reaffirm people's opinions that something is wrong with her. So f**king frustrating.

• Like 8
On 10/28/2019 at 7:01 PM, F r e e Brit said:

280195496771_1_1_1.jpg

He was awful, this was when I was young and always reading his blog cause it was so popular along with D-List. He would say the worst things...it worked out cause they started to pay him to be nice. 

I remember he posted a link to a website where if you guessed the date Britney would die you would win a free xbox. I thought that was one of the grossest things ever. I really thought that the media was going to push her over the edge. 

The worst part is she is still looked at as crazy, and the fact she did not get crushed by that pressure really shows how strong she really is. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

He was awful, this was when I was young and always reading his blog cause it was so popular along with D-List. He would say the worst things...it worked out cause they started to pay him to be nice. 

I remember he posted a link to a website where if you guessed the date Britney would die you would win a free xbox. I thought that was one of the grossest things ever. I really thought that the media was going to push her over the edge. 

The worst part is she is still looked at as crazy, and the fact she did not get crushed by that pressure really shows how strong she really is. 

I vividly remember this, even though I was just a kid it horrified me that someone would even dare of making such grim thing up. Also while it ultimately isn't the point it actually was a PlayStation 3 as it was about to come out that year. For the longest time I asked many people about this but no one seemed to really remember this, it turns out I wasn't the only one who recalled it happening

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I vividly remember this, even though I was just a kid it horrified me that someone would even dare of making such grim thing up. Also while it ultimately isn't the point it actually was a PlayStation 3 as it was about to come out that year. For the longest time I asked many people about this but no one seemed to really remember this, it turns out I wasn't the only one who recalled it happening

I very much remember it being a xbox because the page had a huge logo of an X in a circle on it....but it is possible there was more than 1 site.. You are probably getting that from the google search where a blog said a PS3, but that person could be wrong too....

Either way, to make a contest for that is GROSS. 

• Like 1
On 10/29/2019 at 12:56 AM, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

I think it’s gone quiet because there’s literally nothing happening. The movement is still there and we are still here but we just have to wait. 

also that documentary on channel 5 better be good on britney cause it looks like another cash grab on her breakdown and they better focus on how much she changed her life around :schoolingtime:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7631263/Britney-Spears-bodyguards-accepted-bribes-allow-paparazzi-pictures-shaving-head.html article from the daily mail  about the documentary that is going to be shown this Sunday 

2 minutes ago, Mutya said:

This thread was soooooo powerful in April/May. Honestly iconic. I get chills just remembering it.

it was awful and surreal and shocking and so disgusting (for all the stuff that kept coming up)  :donewithit:

I'll always remember 2019 as the weirdest year ever as a Britney fan 

(not to mention is the first time since the beginning of time that Britney Spears doesn't release a lead single the same year a new Pokémon generation comes up) 

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it was awful and surreal and shocking and so disgusting (for all the stuff that kept coming up)  :donewithit:

I'll always remember 2019 as the weirdest year ever as a Britney fan 

(not to mention is the first time since the beginning of time that Britney Spears doesn't release a lead single the same year a new Pokémon generation comes up) 

At least I Feel So Free With You leaked around the same time, does that count? :demi:

Also as someone said on a different thread we need to plan a protest the day of the inauguration of The Zone, and since it's just days away of the next hearing people could actually stay in LA and attend that date too

I know it's very easy for me to just say this cause I won't be the one actually doing it but we need to make big moves next year, complete sabotage. We're already deep into this we can't back down now

Love you all