#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Lou Taylor or members of Tri Star actually paid or arranged for multiple pages in Hollywood Reporter to be printed showing off how her clients congratulate her. Lou Taylor then posts image upon image of these on her ig. What a huge display of stroking an ego and covering up insecurities. Its sooooo bad. How can she think this is ok 😂😂😂

• Like 7
6 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

Lou Taylor or members of Tri Star actually paid or arranged for multiple pages in Hollywood Reporter to be printed showing off how her clients congratulate her. Lou Taylor then posts image upon image of these on her ig. What a huge display of stroking an ego and covering up insecurities. Its sooooo bad. How can she think this is ok 😂😂😂

it's spooky how manipulated and brainwashed the system can be when it comes to money & business.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Jamie Lynne just posted on her IG stories absolutely PRAISING Lou M Taylor as an icon.

Where's the closest place for me to throw up ? :nydisgust:

28 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

She literal calls her an icon I’m puking

The ****? :mj:

What's wrong with Jamie Flop? :umok:

Guys today there was a Motion Hearing and I have just noticed that they added another one exactly on the same day as Accounting Hearing this month but at different time! 

10/21/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

10/21/2019 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

• Like 3
2 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys today there was a Motion Hearing and I have just noticed that they added another one exactly on the same day as Accounting Hearing this month but at different time! 

10/21/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

10/21/2019 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

What could this mean?

Yeah I think the label was talking about Britney (from the Joseph Kahn tweet) because they had no faith in her. They thought she was over after her breakdown, and she came back just as big as ever and Womanizer was massive. They just show how stupid that they are for not having faith in a superstar like her with her legacy, classic hits, etc. Hope Britney leaves that crap label one day.

• Like 3
On 10/11/2019 at 8:38 AM, frederiickx said:

Yeah I think the label was talking about Britney (from the Joseph Kahn tweet) because they had no faith in her. They thought she was over after her breakdown, and she came back just as big as ever and Womanizer was massive. They just show how stupid that they are for not having faith in a superstar like her with her legacy, classic hits, etc. Hope Britney leaves that crap label one day.

So, :smokney: which director would be hired if label believed in Britney's potential?