#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, falka said:

Psychiatrist risked their licence by putting Britney on a lengthy hold.  :mj: 

:well:1:06

Hmmm...

Imagine if Dr. Drew gets to go to jail for getting into this mess too. They all seem way too invested in a patient they talked with for 5 minutes. Also, it's like it's 2007 all over again, except Britney is posting mini fashion shows on IG and playing tennis in her house. But she's reaping every type of consequence

On 9/28/2019 at 7:06 AM, Bundy said:

Britney said Jayden was a mommas boy, thats why I thought u were talking about him. Preston wants to be a dj bc of Kfed, I have a feeling hes more like his dad.

I don’t see Jayden suffering while living with his Dad and while hardly seeing his Mom tho. I fear he grew pretty distant from her as well. It’s probably because of all the things Kevin tells the boys 

49 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

I don’t see Jayden suffering while living with his Dad and while hardly seeing his Mom tho. I fear he grew pretty distant from her as well. It’s probably because of all the things Kevin tells the boys 

So u think both are okay with living more with Kfed? I feel so sad just thinking about that. Britney gave everything to be with the boys. She is under this corrupted cship and probably agreed with a lot of **** just to have more time with them. She supports them and Kfed has other 4 kids and doesnt do the bare minimum to get a stable job. He uses the boys to get more money from Britney so he can support his wife and other kids. Seriously it breaks my heart that no one in her family seems to care  about her well being so if even her boys are ok with only seeing her here and there, I wonder how that is making her feel. These boys are everything for her. I believe when Adnan said she would scream, cry and be depressed when they werent with her. 

Idk if Sam is a good person or not, I dont hate or like him, idk if his feelings are genuine but I hope he can distract her from all the bad things that happen to her bc it seems like she is isolated from the rest of the world. 

8 hours ago, falka said:

Psychiatrist risked their licence by putting Britney on a lengthy hold.  :mj: 

:well:1:06

The fact that people in the comments are praising him while he stands there saying “He (Jamie) is managing her (Britney) beautifully. I tell parents to get conservatorship for their kids all the time.”

like WTF

• Like 5
39 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Do you think that Britney's IG silence reccently and her new 'hiatus' message was alluding to another mental health facility stay????

She was playing tennis with Sam at her house a couple of days ago but that could be old, right?

43 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Do you think that Britney's IG silence reccently and her new 'hiatus' message was alluding to another mental health facility stay????

No

Just now, Bundy said:

She was playing tennis with Sam at her house a couple of days ago but that could be old, right?

She was brunette in that video with Sam 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ClaudiaDC said:

No

She was brunette in that video with Sam 

I meant old like it could be not from days ago, but weeks ago. She has dark hair for a month now.

I hope Britney hasn't been put away again. I don't trust the people around her one bit. Such a sad life our girl lives :( My stan days are over until she's free. I will always love her and support her just not with my money anymore. Once she's free from the c-ship, I will. Until then, no.

I say that but I am not going to stop fighting for her freedom. :) 

• Like 8
14 hours ago, Bundy said:

So u think both are okay with living more with Kfed? I feel so sad just thinking about that. Britney gave everything to be with the boys. She is under this corrupted cship and probably agreed with a lot of **** just to have more time with them. She supports them and Kfed has other 4 kids and doesnt do the bare minimum to get a stable job. He uses the boys to get more money from Britney so he can support his wife and other kids. Seriously it breaks my heart that no one in her family seems to care  about her well being so if even her boys are ok with only seeing her here and there, I wonder how that is making her feel. These boys are everything for her. I believe when Adnan said she would scream, cry and be depressed when they werent with her. 

Idk if Sam is a good person or not, I dont hate or like him, idk if his feelings are genuine but I hope he can distract her from all the bad things that happen to her bc it seems like she is isolated from the rest of the world. 

Well didn’t that article say that both boys are fine with it? Plus Jayden seems to pick up Kevin‘s interests as well (the shirt he wore proofed that) and I’m sure that of he had a huge issue with not spending time with her Kevin would let her see the boys more often. Cuz whatever people are saying about Kevin (and everything they are saying is true) I think we all know that he doesn’t want the boys to suffer. People said they “keep her updated about school“ and that they understand the situation she’s in and her mental illness. That sounded like they’ve been told that she’s ill constantly and just see their Mom as the person they go visit every once in a while... kind of like we would visit our old ill grandma in an elderly home. Sorry if that’s dramatic but I don’t see any of these two suffering- and I know they are just two teenager but I’m still a bit bitter about the thought that they just move on with their life because she basically gave up hers. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Dollyg said:

Well didn’t that article say that both boys are fine with it? Plus Jayden seems to pick up Kevin‘s interests as well (the shirt he wore proofed that) and I’m sure that of he had a huge issue with not spending time with her Kevin would let her see the boys more often. Cuz whatever people are saying about Kevin (and everything they are saying is true) I think we all know that he doesn’t want the boys to suffer. People said they “keep her updated about school“ and that they understand the situation she’s in and her mental illness. That sounded like they’ve been told that she’s ill constantly and just see their Mom as the person they go visit every once in a while... kind of like we would visit our old ill grandma in an elderly home. Sorry if that’s dramatic but I don’t see any of these two suffering- and I know they are just two teenager but I’m still a bit bitter about the thought that they just move on with their life because she basically gave up hers. 

Kevin's lawyer himself signaled (or even straight up said) that he wanted to work out the restraining orders issue (basically do away with Jamie) because Kevin wanted Britney to still see the kids regularly. The custody situation has been probably 30/70 all years, ever since she went into the mental health facility. But Kevin wants it 50/50 again. Y'all beating yourselves up for one article even when a thousand others told y'all the story lol.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Kevin's lawyer himself signaled (or even straight up said) that he wanted to work out the restraining orders issue (basically do away with Jamie) because Kevin wanted Britney to still see the kids regularly. The custody situation has been probably 30/70 all years, ever since she went into the mental health facility. But Kevin wants it 50/50 again. Y'all beating yourselves up for one article even when a thousand others told y'all the story lol.

It’s not true tho- Kevin hasn’t let her have the kids overnight for like a year now. They visit her during daytime and leave afterwards. The kids are constantly staying with their friends and hang out there at night as you can see on their social media but they don’t stay with Brit. Which I personally think is pretty sad - I can’t imagine what I’d think of my mom or the situation f I was allowed to have overnights with my friends but not her. It’s just incredibly sad 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Dollyg said:

2 hours ago, Dollyg said:

It’s not true tho- Kevin hasn’t let her have the kids overnight for like a year now. They visit her during daytime and leave afterwards. The kids are constantly staying with their friends and hang out there at night as you can see on their social media but they don’t stay with Brit. Which I personally think is pretty sad - I can’t imagine what I’d think of my mom or the situation f I was allowed to have overnights with my friends but not her. It’s just incredibly sad 

Which article? Im not saying Kevin is a monster but he loves to live fancy without having to really work. So I think hed do anything to continue like this bc he was other kids to support and his wife. His leverage on her has been the kids for years. So I wouldnt be surprised if he always wanted the boys to be around more so he could make more money off her and they would be more attached with him. What will happen when kids go to college and he doesnt have child support anymore? What if both keep giving him money off the money Britney gives them? Im not trying to be dramatic too but people have said here many times Victoria talked **** about Britney on instagram once, I dont think she seems to like Britney. So what if they always made Britney look really crazy? Then they go on Google and see what many people think about her and there you go.

I hope this isnt the case, but if its I hope they learn someday people took advantage of her and they were always her priority since she made mistakes (Kevin has other priorities too since he is married with 4 other kids). I know is sad, but maybe they will have to know too that Kevin used them to get more money from her and she did everything she could to see them more. If they dont Care about not seeing her almost never is pretty sad. She has been in this ridiculous cship since they were babies and she probably went and agreed with so much **** just to be with them a lil more. Imagining that this couldnt be enough bc Kevin still had more time with them, breaks my heart. It would all be for nothing?

From their social media I had the same impression ngl. Jayden was always posting pranks, dancing, looking happy with his friends. And from the videos I saw once, only one seemed to be at her house, If im not mistaken it was from the same day Britney posted that pic in her gym with Preston in the back.

And I saw people talking about Prestons instagram on some brazilian forum, saying all he does is follow **** star, playboy and likes a lot of pics of girls.

The think I thought it was interesting was I noticed Jayden doesnt follow his dad, his stepmom, Britney or Jamie Lynn on Instagram. He only follows Preston, Jamie Lynn's husband and Kevins son. Preston seems to follow people in Kevins circle. He follows Kevin, his stepmom, Kevins son. He doesnt follow Britney, Jamie Lynn or even Jayden.

Britney Spears' Dad Back in Court to Battle With Britney Fan, Demands Injunction

Britney Spears dad is pressing forward with his legal battle against one of her fans, accusing him of spreading lies about his daughter.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Jamie Spears is updating the court on his lawsuit against a Britney superfan named Anthony Steven aka Anthony Elia.

Spears accused Steven of defamation, over claims Britney’s team was removing negative comments from her social media.

In newly filed documents, Spears says “the parties are currently discussing alternative paths to possibly resolve the matter. However, Defendant resumed posting false and disparaging statements regarding Plaintiff.”

Jamie is moving the lawsuit forward and demanding damages. He is also seeking an injunction prohibiting Steven from writing about Britney or himself.

Steven has yet to respond to the lawsuit.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

Jive were real pigs. They threw Britney under the bus to build JT’s debut album. 

Go Joseph Kahn for spilling that tea. 

Not even her f**king label respect her. And now most of Jive artists are flopping, including JT. If Britney ever gets free and she still wants to make music, I hope she ditches this flop *** label the second she can. A lot of artists had problems with this label, but calling Britney crazy and underestimating her star power and success, even back in 2008, is a new low.