Britney reportedly blowing through her $60 million fortune

After 13+ years of not having the right to spend her own money how she sees fit, Britney now has total control of her $60 million fortune. New headlines suggest she's "blowing" through it. 

“She has no concept of money,” one of three different insiders tells @PageSix. “For over a decade, other people were in charge of her bank accounts, and every purchase had to be reported to the court — even if it was just a pack of gum. But now, she’s on her own.” 

They add: “She’s not broke, but she definitely could benefit from being more careful with her cash.”

A second source says the people in Britney’s inner circle are “in a precarious position,” as they do not want to “rock the boat and make her feel like she is in a conservatorship again” by bringing up their concerns over her spending habits. “It’s tricky,” the insider notes. “No one wants to be Jamie 2.0.”

They cite her vacations, staying in five-star villas, and flying on private jets as the main culprits of her spending. 

A third source tells Page Six, “She is not going broke but should keep an eye on private jets.”

It's worth mentioning Britney received $15 million for "The Woman In Me" as well as a 25% of the net profits (the book sold more than 2 million copies in the US alone). 

Britney's attorney, Mathew Rosengart, gave an exclusive statement to Page Six last week. “Her wish for freedom is now truly complete,” he said in regards to settling the conservatorship case with Jamie Spears. “As she desired, her freedom now includes that she will no longer need to attend or be involved with court or entangled with legal proceedings in this matter.”

TMZ posted a similar story, but of course in a much harsher light:

Britney Spears is in "serious danger" on both the mental and financial front and is doing way worse than she was under the conservatorship ... sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ.

As for her mental health, our sources say Britney is "completely dysfunctional." Since the conservatorship ended, she has no supervision and, according to sources, has radical mood swings that we're told are "shocking."

We're told the few people who remain in Britney's life say she was doing much better when she was under a conservatorship. As one source said, "She had lots of freedom in the conservatorship and the restrictions were there to protect her. She's not protected anymore."

Our Britney sources are angry at what's happened since the conservatorship ended, saying she's gotten absolutely "no justice" ... and that involves her finances.

We're told Britney has been spending a fortune and is in real danger of going broke. Our sources say she's been going to French Polynesia, staying at The Brando, and spending close to a million dollars each trip between private jets, hotels, staff, etc. She goes every month or 2. We're told she also goes to Hawaii almost monthly by herself, taking a private jet, staying in the Presidential Suite at the Four Seasons, and dropping $350k a trip.

"She cannot afford this. She had $60 million when the conservatorship ended, and she's now where the conservatorship started -- in danger of going broke" ... one source said.

As we reported she's paid north of $4 million to her attorney, Mathew Rosengart.

Source: TMZ

• Haha 4
Just now, BabyHotAsIce said:

sigh.. this sounds very bad. I wish some of you would would stop acting like everything’s fine when it’s clear she’s struggling in every aspect of her life.

I wish someone could get through to her but even if her kids couldn’t, i’m not sure who can. 

Exactly sis

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Jack Spears said:

You are not in her life, You have absolute zero knowledge. The only knowledge you have is based on articles from a website that constnatly tore her down and is linked with Jamie P.  Spears. I'm going to assume you're quite young and naive so I will leave it at that. 

There is nothing wrong with having a housekeeper who has had past criminal offences. In-fact many handymen are ex-convicts. He seems to have gotten his life together and is doing well for himsef and is most likely comfort and a caring figure for Britney. Stop posting TMZ articles and go back to the beyonce forum. Thank you. x 

All fans of different artists are welcome here I’m sure Britney isn’t the only artist you listen too!

Have a seat and stop defending that toxic house keeper!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

True but it’s not a stretch I mean after we seen that she’s still with the con housekeeper!

I still want to understand why TMZ never mention the housekeeper.

The article is the same ol story to sell the c-ship.

The problem is... Britney keep giving them all the weapons to call her unhinged, unstable and messy.

It's so easy for them to write bad things about her. Who wouldn’t believe Britney is doing everything they claim?

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

All fans of different artists are welcome here I’m sure Britney isn’t the only artist you listen too!

Have a seat and stop defending that toxic house keeper!

You've completely brushed over all my rational and logical points to counter yours. I agree you're welcome here and we all like other artists but that isn't the point of this thread. 

You're clearly a troll. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jack Spears said:

You've completely brushed over all my rational and logical points to counter yours. I agree you're welcome here and we all like other artists but that isn't the point of this thread. 

You're clearly a troll. 

The point of this thread has to do with all the latest headlines!

Flavor Of Love Hottie GIF

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I still want to understand why TMZ never mention the housekeeper.

The article is the same ol story to sell the c-ship.

The problem is... Britney keep giving them all the weapons to call her unhinged, unstable and messy.

It's so easy for them to write bad things about her. Who wouldn’t believe Britney is doing everything they claim?

I’m sure that will be coming!

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

You are not in her life, You have absolute zero knowledge. The only knowledge you have is based on articles from a website that constnatly tore her down and is linked with Jamie P.  Spears. I'm going to assume you're quite young and naive so I will leave it at that. 

There is nothing wrong with having a housekeeper who has had past criminal offences. In-fact many handymen are ex-convicts. He seems to have gotten his life together and is doing well for himsef and is most likely comfort and a caring figure for Britney. Stop posting TMZ articles and go back to the beyonce forum. Thank you. x 

Actually, no. I’m not “quite young”, I am  a college educated adult and to me it is clear there is a serious problem. If you want to live in a fantasy world where her hanging out with a felon, posting manic instagram posts and overall just alarming behavior isn’t cause for concern then go right ahead.

I’ve been a fan of Britney for  over 15 years and if you genuinely think all is well and she’s currently happy in her life, I don’t know what to tell you. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4

Unrelated but I just saw this 

her social media team really blocked Lisa. Wow...

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’m definitely nervous too after the pics with that housekeeper :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

If it wasn't for the "felon friend" fact I wouldn’t be so worried.

I still can't process Britney dating a man like that. Like... it's a new level of low... A very dangerous one.

I don't know if this is leading for the rock bottom, but something needs to change drastically.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block