#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

So in the hour and a half it took to have the hearing, they pretty much determined nothing was shady with the C-ship and will revisit it again in 2020 like they do every year?  Hmmm...sounds like nothing will ever change.  I’ve heard it’s damn near impossible to reverse a conservatorship, I guess that’s true.  This is f**ked up.  I feel so horrible for her, even if she IS fine with it.  I can’t imagine being an almost 40 year adult and having zero control over the affairs of my life.  Proud of the fans for making all this noise though, even though this corrupt f**king system won’t change anything.

i think the best thing that we can hope for is lynne taking over the c-ship

5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

So in the hour and a half it took to have the hearing, they pretty much determined nothing was shady with the C-ship and will revisit it again in 2020 like they do every year?  Hmmm...sounds like nothing will ever change.  I’ve heard it’s damn near impossible to reverse a conservatorship, I guess that’s true.  This is f**ked up.  I feel so horrible for her, even if she IS fine with it.  I can’t imagine being an almost 40 year adult and having zero control over the affairs of my life.  Proud of the fans for making all this noise though, even though this corrupt f**king system won’t change anything.

I wonder for how long they're gonna keep the machine running.

Is the money she makes out of perfumes and royalties enough to fill their pockets? Or they're gonna push her into releasing a new album and show as soon as possible? 

I don't know how they're gonna force Britney to do anything now that the kids aren't even with her. 

• Like 2
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Is the money she makes out of perfumes and royalties enough to fill their pockets? Or they're gonna push her into releasing a new album and show as soon as possible? 

I don't know how they're gonna force Britney to do anything now that the kids aren't even with her. 

Look at them forcing meds onto her once again.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to hear about her on the news as we heard about MJ.

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The Glory era went off without a hitch, aside from the scrapped video in which she and David fought on the set and the leaked version proved to be a hot mess.

Britney’s desire to perform isn’t in question.

I guess Lou, Jodi, and Jamie could ship her to another “me time” session? I think they’ve learned from last time though.

She’s dealt with this for 12 years. She’ll be okay (what I’m telling myself to keep myself from exploding).

I hope Britney gets out of this c-ship eventually. It’s going to be a long and frustrating journey, but I will unequivocally not buy a single damn thing - no matter how tempting - until she’s is free.  I hope others support this boycott too as it’s the only way now we can get their attention and help the leeches fall off

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, Slayer said:

no wonder britney's didn't show up for this BS.

Sadly, what seems to have happened today (cship maintained) is exactly what I expected after we learned she wouldn't show up. :(

Think about it, she has been trapped under this for more than 10 years now.  Probably getting promised 'if you behave yourself well during this period, we'll release you', then Circus era happens. She isn't freed. She waits and delivers a (even more successful?) era which was Femme Fatale, proving she could still work and was still able to promote her work as always, while being a great mother.

How many times after POM started, after eras passed, she was perhaps promised to be freed, only to never really see herself outside this cship? We would all like to see a strong Britney still fighting for her rights, showing up to all hearings and very active and present (the girl we saw specially from 2003-2007), outspoken and not afraid to say what she thinks. But, after 10 years, would you expect her to act different than what she does nowadays, having any hope? Can we really blame her for not even trying so hard anymore? It's all sad, very sad :crying1:

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

So it's time for me to turn in the stan card. We are clearly a dead-end. God bless her soul. We're not worthy. Her only sin was to be extremely successful and too kind for this world. 

It was a pleasure, Ladies. 

why would you turn in your stan card because of them (team b)?

we're all here because we love britney, they haven't made me dislike her enough to unstan her (i'm not meaning to argue with you, maybe you just worded it incorrectly as i do not see why you'd unstan).

i just find it upsetting that we have to see her go through this and not be free :tear:

• Like 1