#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Sadly, what happened today is exactly what I expected after we learned she wouldn't show up. :(

Think about it, she has been trapped under this for more than 10 years now.  Probably getting promised 'if you behave yourself well during this period, we'll release you', then Circus era happens. She isn't freed. She waits and delivers a (even more successful?) era which was Femme Fatale, proving she could still work and was still able to promote her work as always, while being a great mother.

How many times after POM started, after eras passed, she was perhaps promised to be freed, only to never really see herself outside this cship? We would all like to see a strong Britney still fighting for her rights, showing up to all hearings and very active and present (the girl we saw specially from 2003-2007), outspoken and not afraid to say what she thinks. But, after 10 years, would you expect her to act different than what she does nowadays, having any hope? Can we really blame her for not even trying so hard anymore? It's all sad, very sad :crying1:

this made me sad :wontcry:

Just now, Slayer said:

why would you turn in your stan card because of them (team b)?

we're all here because we love britney, they haven't made me dislike her enough to unstan her (i'm not meaning to argue with you, maybe you just worded it incorrectly as i do not see why you'd unstan).

i just find it upsetting that we have to see her go through this and not be free :tear:

Girl, this is unbearable. I love Britney but knowing she's been exploited and abused is beyond me. I just can't.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes but as someone said, even if Britney wanted to do this, there's no way in hell they're gonna escape from all the questions regarding everything that happened this year.

She won't be able to give a single interview without being asked about this. They won't be able to charge for the precious M&G's anymore if she starts a new show, because there's no way they'll let her talk to fans after this. Heck, even during shows people can show up wearing tshirts with messages or just scream at her stuff, like the "WHO IS IT" but people yelling "FREEBRITNEY" instead.

That's why I was asking earlier, how profitable is for them to keep this conservatorship going without new income from album sales or ticket sales? Will K-Fed's monthly cheque be the same as it is now, if she's not doing millions for a residency anymore? Can they keep the conservator and attorney's salaries that high with just her perfumes' revenue? 

this

i honestly cannot imagine her having a music career whilst in the conservatorship after this! unless they actually allow her to speak and say her truth!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

this

i honestly cannot imagine her having a music career whilst in the conservatorship after this! unless they actually allow her to speak and say her truth!

I honestly think they think we’re stupid enough to be fooled by some cheap *** lie like the whole Britney Jean thing. These people are morons. Like they tried to distract us by posting **** on her Instagram 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

first she was not there. second, what in the hell the pointless drag. these media outlets are ridiculous :orangu: it seems 2007 all over again

in the video they didnt even say she was there! they just said 'spears' entered after they mentioned jamie - so i assume they meant him

• Like 2

In my heart I feel something has to change, the Conservatorship is costly they can’t keep milking her finances without income coming in. She pays the conservator, doctors, bodyguards, and court fees. As of right now she’s not making a income & the fact that this freebritney has reach fever pitch, the only option they really have is to let her out so she can gain profit 

• Like 7

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-dad-jamie-remains-as-her-conservator-after-court-hearing/ 

A source tells Us exclusively that Britney wanted her father to be removed “immediately” as the conservator of her estate, which is valued at more than $100 million. Lynne, who doesn’t want the job, “feels it’s in Britney’s best interests” if the conservator is a “neutral third party,” according to the insider. 

“Jamie isn’t opposed to being removed as conservator of Britney as the person, but will fight any attempt to remove him as conservator of her estate,” a second source tells Us. “Britney’s finances were in shambles before Jamie took over. She was approaching bankruptcy in 2007.”

A third source close to Britney tells Us that the “Womanizer” singer was interested to learn what the investigation found at the hearing. “She wants to know what is in the investigator’s report,” the insider says. “Based on conversations with all of the lawyers involved, and interviews done with Britney, Lynne and others in her life … the report isn’t expected to be favorable to Jamie, at all.”

The second source tells Us that Jamie is “extremely remorseful” over the incident and wants nothing but the best for his daughter.  

“Past issues are being brought up. The entire family is fighting,” the insider says. “Instead of coming together to help Britney, which is all Jamie has ever done, they are arguing. Jamie admits that he has been less than perfect, and acknowledges he lost his temper with Pres and is extremely remorseful about it.”  

• Like 4