#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Am I missing something? I thought this hearing was to gather info on her treatment & to see if shady dealings were going on? Which as a fanbase y'all have found receipt after receipt, therefore shady dealings conformed.. somebody get a new investigation team cos whatever trash corrupt team judge penny has appointed clearly don't know their facts, I'm sure they've all been silenced with cheques though

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

so basically that other ***** is gonna temporarily take place?! And in 2020 her mother takes ownership, is this correct?

Jodi will take place and then there will be a status hearing in January, just like the same status hearing that happens every year... :(

5 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

guys, Lynne left smiling. let's trust their moves. don't expect the C-Ship to end over night.

likely in 2020 Lynne will take over, and end it with Britney.

That is just delusional tbh. I don't expect anything to happen anymore :( 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Slave4bubbles said:

I really expected something to come of today. I feel like we’re nowhere closer. 

It could've been worse, like imagine to Jodi become a permanent conservator. I read something about the temporal status would last until January, 2020. So, we got good news. We could guess, Lynne will become a convervator in January, 2020 and then, start the process to remove this conservatorship. There's not way to make legal process easy nor fast, SADLY!

• Like 1

Like wtf is happening y'all we have 1800 pages of receipts and signs of abuse and embezzlement and yet nothing happens?

Britney declared earlier this year she was abused and an investigation was ordered as well as a medical evaluation and now there's even the possibility that the medical evaluation never took place? WHAT THE ****?!

1 minute ago, G-unit said:

So in the hour and a half it took to have the hearing, they pretty much determined nothing was shady with the C-ship and will revisit it again in 2020 like they do every year?  Hmmm...sounds like nothing will ever change.  I’ve heard it’s damn near impossible to reverse a conservatorship, I guess that’s true.  This is f**ked up.  I feel so horrible for her, even if she IS fine with it.  I can’t imagine being an almost 40 year adult and having zero control over the affairs of my life.  Proud of the fans for making all this noise though, even though this corrupt f**king system won’t change anything.

After fighting it like hell during the first years, she must have come to terms with it.

• Like 4