#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Regarding the change in conservatorship, a source close to Britney previously told PEOPLE, “Nothing will change in Britney’s life. Jamie will still get updates about Britney and Jamie will make sure that she is protected against people who want to take advantage of her. [Her mom] Lynne will also be around if Britney needs her.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-father-jamie-steps-down-as-her-conservator/

“[Her mom] Lynne will also be around if Britney needs her.”

Lynne is still being pushed to the back. No idea what Lynne’s plans are now that Jodi has replaced Jamie who definitely is still in the picture. His removal is on paper. As long as Jodi, Lou and the others are lurking around Britney is still being controlled and abused by this arrangement. Everyone is taking advantage of Britney. Jamie just wants to choose who takes advantage of her besides him. Poor Britney. 😔  This is so heartbreaking. 

The investigation will be submitted next Wed 

The evaluation on Britney will be submitted too

This is not over yet

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The investigation will be submitted next Wed 

The evaluation on Britney will be submitted too

This is not over yet

Right. You’re right. I know. :) Things just feels so dark right now. Reading that statement at People bummed me out. I’m still supportive it’s sometimes rough just as a fan. We’re in this for the long haul regardless.🙏

• Like 2

Guys don't give up, look what even TMZ wrote :

We know no one involved opposed Jodi's appointment, but the bigger issue will come within the next week ... once a court appointed evaluator files a report about Britney's care and medications she was given. TMZ broke the story ... Dr. Timothy Benson -- who was responsible for her treatment -- died from an aneurysm.

The evaluation could be critical of Jamie's stewardship and, if so, could open the door for Kevin Federline and/or Lynne Spears to launch a challenge to Jamie returning to the conservatorship.

As you know, Jamie is currently under criminal investigation for allegedly getting physical with Britney's 13-year-old son, Sean.

• Like 4