#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Never feel sorry for Britney, she has it difficult for sure but I am 100% sure she makes it difficult for them too.

If they could, they would have her 2001ney promoney.  Instead there are reports she is telling the interviewers they have only 2 minutes left when the deal was for much more, we have heard stories of bad M&Gs, we have seen her scrapping costumes, choreos. We can only imagine what she does in her private life to get what she wants.

Don't take this the wrong way, this is not a nice life and has a huge amount of stress on her. But if you imagine her to be a puppy, I am sure this is not the case.

Like it or not, the one who brings the money has the power and she knows they need her, because she pays for all those *******.

Britney is smart, she is a woman, she is talented and she is the one who has all of us behind our screens supporting her no matter what. She is not a Plain Jane. She is proud and a free spirit in heart. They will find it from her.

ÎÏοÏέλεÏμα εικÏÎ½Î±Ï Î³Î¹Î± britney spears bbmas 2016 gif

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I can’t watch it what did they say?

Will: "It's not like this banal stuff like, (Can I have this cup of coffee)"

Melanie: "You say that, but I'm not sure if I mentioned this last week, whether I shut my mouth because we were moving on, but I know that there are times lets say when Britney will order something from room service at the hotel and they've called Jamie to make sure she can have that food."  

Will: "Oh really" Shocked af. 

7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yeah, we knew that, meals have to approved, can't make eye contact to anyone not approved, can't go to places without permissions, phone is monitored. It's a vigilante state. That's a corroboration though

Melanie seems to be pro conservatorship but she does drop bombs of confirmation and each time she seems disgusted. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kuzco said:

Jean Kasem Exposes Britney Spears’ Court Appointed Attorney Samuel D. Ingham III In Scathing Wrongful Death Court Filing For The Killing of Radio Star & TV ICON Casey Kasem

https://mediaoneentertainment.com/jean-kasem-exposes-britney-spears-court-appointed-attorney-samuel-d-ingham-iii-in-scathing-wrongful-death-court-filing-for-the-killing-of-radio-star-tv-icon-casey-kasem/

:omg: :omg: :omg:

Fire is catching 

No, it doesn't. This article is from July 2019. For some reason, no one cares about this.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Roger said:

One time Britney ordered food at the room service in an hotel, and they called Jamie to make sure she could have the food

14 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Will: "It's not like this banal stuff like, (Can I have this cup of coffee)"

Melanie: "You say that, but I'm not sure if I mentioned this last week, whether I shut my mouth because we were moving on, but I know that there are times lets say when Britney will order something from room service at the hotel and they've called Jamie to make sure she can have that food."  

Will: "Oh really" Shocked af. 

OMG IS THIS VIDEO NEW? Poor woman...

2 hours ago, janeo701 said:

Random things; 

I recently read or heard (wish I could remember the source now to check how credible it is) that Britney was the "guest of honor" at the Rothschild's big annual party  back in either 1999 or 2000.   She would've been in her teens still I suspect.  That's all I'm saying about that.

Now, I just read that Blast article about Jodi filing for divorce prior to being made conservator.  It seems to me that she may have known her income was going to increase significantly in the very near future.  This leads me to think that Jamie and his puppeteers had her takeover planned even before Jamie lashed out at Britney's son.   This ensures the conservatorship would continue if Jamie is proven unfit.

Hmmm... Nicky Hilton married into the Rothschild family.  I always wondered if Paris gave them info on Britney that could have made her a target of the elite?  Like, about what was bothering Britney at the time of her breakdown... what if Paris told them of Britney's complaints of the industry and they found her to be ungrateful or something. 

41 minutes ago, Dirk said:

\can someone explain what's controversial about this family?

I doubt your theory cause Paris loves Britney way too much.

It's a very old and very rich banking family that people love to come up with conspiracy theories about mostly because of antisemitism, pay no mind. Let's focus on free Britney.

• Like 1