#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I blame Lou Taylor for this mess. 

This c-ship just runs it self now. All these expensive lawyers are just playing the game. They all know each other. It’s going to take a lot to get Britney out of this. 

I hope the investigation exposes corruption and there is a way Lynne’s lawyers can get her in power. Britney will need someone in power to get her out of this nightmare. 

• Like 5
Just now, xratedjay said:

So next weeks court date is still going ahead?

god I hope they find something and get rid of him completely including this Jodi chick 

I’m not even bothered if Britney never tours or releases anymore music I’m at the stage now where I just want her to be free to do whatever she wants to do 

Same.  It’s no longer even pleasant to look back at her recent videos knowing that she was being held captive against her will. I won’t support any products until she’s free

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I cant help but feel sad :( I used to feel so hopeful and I was proactive in shutting up all the negative people in this forum, but I don't know...I don't see a way out. Lynne is not fighting this, it just seems she is just now involved to know what the heck is happening but she is not actively fighting to dismantle and destroy this corruption. The whole thing is a mess and so bizarre... How could she possible free herself from these corrupted monsters? 

That’s Lynne for ya’ll, reading her book, that pretty much sums up her personality, she gets someone else to fight her battles for her.

• Love 1

You guys check out Eat, Pray, Britney thread. This is what I said earlier today!! This is why the report on Dr. Benson’s death happened in which TMZ used it to smear his capabilities as a psychiatrist & shift blame on him (re: Britney’s meds) because if he submitted his report before he died AND the 730 expert evaluator has submitted his/her report too, their finding could be FAVORABLE toward Britney but NEGATIVE about Jamie!!! 

Jamie and Lou’s biggest fear is Lynne filing to become conservator, she can still challenge not only Jodi but Jamie’s return as conservator which I do NOT believe will happen!! Jamie’s done as conservator of Britney but as Eat, Pray, Britney and others have pointed out, Jamie is still over Britney’s finances with Lou’d TriStar doing the accounting!! Please read EPB’s thread. I’m so thankful we have them, the Britney’s gram girls and Meaner03!!

• Like 7

^ ^ I’ll repeat it. The report about Britney’s psychiatrist Dr. Benson having died recently is irrelevant (but very sad), irrelevant to what’s actually going on, the whos and they whys. It was the typical TMZ diversion & distraction tactic which worked! Unfortunately.

TMZ is planting the seeds of doubt against the Dr to soften the blow for when we find out what’s in the report the judge will obtain. Like, cship team through tmz is gently and vaguely preparing the public for when the bomb drops about Jamie & how he’s treated (mistreated) Britney during the cship aka stewardship. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, generation glory said:

You guys check out Eat, Pray, Britney thread. This is what I said earlier today!! This is why the report on Dr. Benson’s death happened in which TMZ used it to smear his capabilities as a psychiatrist & shift blame on him (re: Britney’s meds) because if he submitted his report before he died AND the 730 expert evaluator has submitted his/her report too, their finding could be FAVORABLE toward Britney but NEGATIVE about Jamie!!! 

Jamie and Lou’s biggest fear is Lynne filing to become conservator, she can still challenge not only Jodi but Jamie’s return as conservator which I do NOT believe will happen!! Jamie’s done as conservator of Britney but as Eat, Pray, Britney and others have pointed out, Jamie is still over Britney’s finances with Lou’d TriStar doing the accounting!! Please read EPB’s thread. I’m so thankful we have them, the Britney’s gram girls and Meaner03!!

^^ Hence blame the deceased doctor. The Dr can’t defend himself now, sadly. It’s disgusting that tmz pulled this **** on a deceased man and the public. Nobody fact checks tmz they just believe and spread around the misleading info they make up.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

i'm still wondering why the fan base was not at the court today

because it happened all of a sudden.

the only promo I've seen is for the hearing that's happening on the 18th

Plus, Britney wasn't even going this time (I mean, the past one she wasn't supposed to attend either, but there were more chances, just like next week's)

The Gram Girls were there though, and I think that was enough to have us covered in the events of today's hearing. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Agreed. 

They fear losing control and exposure. Thats a psychopath for you... 

• Like 3

Sorry if these are stupid questions!! I’m so

behind and confused with everything and sad for Britney. 

But how do we know that Britney is behind the “free Britney” movement?

How do we know that she doesn’t need to be in a conservatorship? Is that what the hearing on the 18th is gonna determine?? 

How come she’s not speaking publicly and proving she’s off a sound mind? 

Thanks everyone!

It is still strange why they put temporarily conservator till 2020 if they have hearing in days about evaluation of cship as a whole. Does this mean they already now she wont be free or it is a usual procedure. Also that i cant understand why some1 who is ill points out person to step in. And court listens him and judge has no problem. That is just so suspicious.

• Like 3

The 18th is the investigation hearing. It’s not going to end the whole c-ship that easy. 

At the very least Andrew Wallet is gone and now Jamie Spears has stepped down. 2 down the lawyers (that represent Jamie) next need to go. The lawyers are the ones pulling the legal tricks and want to keep the business $$ going for all of them (clearly they are all friends). 

Hopefully Lynne has leverage from the c-ship to present herself as the next conservator and then she can help Britney through the process of ending the c-ship. 

• Like 5