#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

according to TMZ last week, Jamie asked for him to be replaced at least until January 2020 

They better find that whole group is corrupt and find a new team to take care of her - a team she actually approves of - so they can help her find her way out of this into normal life. 

Jamie needs to eat those words and get smacked in the face with them.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Archangel said:

They better find that whole group is corrupt and find a new team to take care of her - a team she actually approves of - so they can help her find her way out of this into normal life. 

Well, Britney didn't really challenge this move so I guess she's okay with it.

1 minute ago, Catalin said:

Well, Britney didn't really challenge this move so I guess she's okay with it.

Don't be stupid. She isn't legally allowed to have a say in this, she no longer has regular civil rights. She's stuck in a loop where she need her own handlers to say she doesn't want them anymore, which is not going to happen lmao :cackling:

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Archangel said:

She should really have a saying in who should be her conservator, if the conservatorship is to keep alive. Even if it's a "professional" like Jodi, it should be someone Britney trusts and not someone that Jamie imposed. 

She should also have her right of hiring her own attorney be valid, and remove that Sam Ingham from the picture, so she can fight back for her freedom if things don't get better.

I think it depends a lot of what happens with her kids. If any new arrangement doesn't help her to get back to at least 50/50 of the children's custody, she might start seeking again the way to get out of it, hopefully through Lynne's lawyers. 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Archangel said:

Lol for real though,  for some reason I can’t picture that woman, a stranger, ordering Britney around and Brit actually listening to her

I think all but Jamie agree that Britney can pretty much live by herself on a day to day basis and that she doesn’t need a 24/7 babysitter. What they probably don’t agree on is wether she can take bigger decisions about herself, kids, her fortune, etc.

Britney probably is okay with the replacement of Jamie for the kids sake and to have some space from her father while in the long run she is working towards getting it dissolved. 

• Like 1

"A temporary order was put in place removing Jamie and approving Jodi Montgomery.

According to the order, Jodi will have the power to "limit visitors by any means, provided that (Jodi) shall not prevent (Britney) from meeting with her court appointed attorney."

Also, she "shall have the power to retain caretakers for (Britney) on a 24hr/7 day basis. The power to retain security guards for (Britney) on a 24 hour/7 day basis."

Lastly, she will have the power to communicate with Spears' doctors about her "medical treatment, diagnosis, and testing." That will include all records regarding her "psychiatric" treatment."

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

If she loses next week . It’s time for a people magazine cover story 

Britney Spears - “Yes I support my conservatorship “

and an end of free Britney I guess 

Then she'll premiere her upcoming album's lead single "My Conservatorship" in a song that thanks Lou Taylor for her awesome idea

Spoiler

Tiny hats, yes, that's Lou
and all she mails, it's simply true.
I smell her breath, it makes me cry.
I wonder how, I lived my life.

'Cause without Lou, how did I get through
all of my days without Lou?
Now in a conservatorship, se everything true
My baby it's Lou. 
My conservatorship, my conservatorship, my conservatorship.

• Like 4