#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

I just don't know anymore. The more the days pass the more I believe that there's no way out. 

Poor girl..

What are the chances that Brenda is actually an honourable person and not corrupted??

Ideally in my delusional world Brenda is one of the good guys and actually will consider Britney's well-being.

I think there are several things that are needed for Britney to be freed.

First, judge Penny should be honest and actually want the best for Britney.

But in order to set her free, evidence should presented about how wrong the conservatorship actually is. Meaner has shown how easy it should be for them to gather the evidence of all the mismanagement of her money, the shady background of all the parties involved and the way the conservatorship was set in place in the beginning. However, are they really digging up that deep? Are they really looking at that kind of stuff to begin with?

What if they just gather the reports of the so called doctors that have attended her under Jamies' payroll, and they just get the numbers presented by them regarding her fortune, and everything is made to look "ok". How could judge Penny rule that the conservatorship is bad for her, or that she doesn't need it anymore if the reports say she does? 

And the other thing that's needed is someone, Lynne, or anyone, that is actually actively seeking to set her free. Becuase it goes down to the same thing, if all the reports point out that everything is fine, what if Lynne buys it and it's like, ok, there was no need to worry, everything is fine. If after all this the cship is still going on, Lynne or anyone else should keep seeking for more evaluations until it's proven she doesn't need the cship, but otherwise, Britney won't be able to fight back by herself, and even less with Sam Ingham as her attorney.

4 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Honestly it’s this ....

they invested so much in Britney to let it go down the drain. Their no ready for the vessel to stop being used .... 

i legit think Britney’s gonna be killed and they’ll call it suicide or some side effect from meds ... 

its not just about money, it’s about power and society . This is some scary twisted **** ...

she got signed cause of the Mickey Mouse club and they knew she had potential to push whatever agenda they needed her to. 

I think its this too... it makes too much sense.  It is really dark if you look deeper into the issue.  The controllers dont just throw that much money behind random people, Britney is now their public victim and is an example of what they can do to women if they disobey. 

i think britney's lawyer talks about britney's medical issues on purpose so nobody gets to hear anything and press gets cleared out of courtoroom. so annoying. because why do they need to discuss britney's medical issues today? they're only approving a new conservator because jamies says he has issues too (lol) and obviously the restaining order. i mean loooool at this whole fiasco.

• Like 8
22 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Lynne knows what is "necessary"... I am telling you, she is just steppin in to smooth things over.  She knows the deal that they made for Britney's success. She wants britney ALIVE but Britney is "paying the price" for thinking for herself.  Her path was laid out for her... they made her rich and she broke the rules.  She knows too much to be able to speak freely. 

WHAT?