#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

"As for Jodi, we're told K-Fed's team wants to gather information about her, but presumes she is qualified.

He looks forward to working with Jodi as the temporary conservator,, especially economic issues, involving the children, arise. Britney is currently paying Kevin child support for the kids."

:brityeah:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, janeo701 said:

Let me stick my toe in this rabbit hole....if all the weird stuff is true, is there anything Brit can do to be "free" and have a normal life?

Find someone just as corrupt to get her out but then she is in debt to them.  Possibly some sort of loophole?  We need someone powerful to step in but what would be their initiative?  Her controllers have cut her off from all powerful ties.  Its a chess game.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Catalin said:

"As for Jodi, we're told K-Fed's team wants to gather information about her, but presumes she is qualified.

He looks forward to working with Jodi as the temporary conservator,, especially economic issues, involving the children, arise. Britney is currently paying Kevin child support for the kids."

that jobless pig wants money, that's why he's defending this new conservator.

get a ******* life omg :mhmsureny:

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Dirk said:

but it seems that the judge do not want anyone from the family involved now bc of the drama, so if the conservatorship do not end it's most likely that new conservator will be Jordi.

That’s what that lawyer said in the Enews segment, that never came out the judge mouth neither was that confirm from any source, so please don’t put that out there 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Catalin said:

:nochillbrit:

I just think it's incredible he rather be the conservator of his ex-wife rather than come to a normal agreement with a free Britney.

The whole thought of it is beyond disgusting 

• Like 1

I cant help but feel sad :( I used to feel so hopeful and I was proactive in shutting up all the negative people in this forum, but I don't know...I don't see a way out. Lynne is not fighting this, it just seems she is just now involved to know what the heck is happening but she is not actively fighting to dismantle and destroy this corruption. The whole thing is a mess and so bizarre... How could she possible free herself from these corrupted monsters? 

• Like 1

:omg: OMG DID YOU GUYS REALIZE that 

Kevin was about to unravel a whole lot with the restraining order from Jamie and all that crap 

and now he is defending this new conservator because she will help with the "economic issues concerning children"

Jamie literally bought that pig and asked him to keep his mouth shut, 

he'll get his money and everything is back to "normal" again

THIS IS BEYOND TRAGIC :imdying:

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

that jobless pig wants money, that's why he's defending this new conservator.

get a ******* life omg :mhmsureny:

This. Literally, what "economic issues"? This leech leaves off his ex-wife million dollars bank account for over 12 years now. He knows now that he can have money talks with the new conservator since Jamie was probably less open to give him more money. Is there anyone who is not a bag full of trashes in her entourage?:lessons:

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, Catalin said:

what an absolute pig

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I cant help but feel sad :( I just to feel so hopeful and I was proactive in shutting up all the negative people in this forum, but I don't know...I don't see a way out. Lynne is not fighting this, it just seems she is just now involved to know what the heck is happening but she is not actively fighting to dismantle and destroy this corruption. The whole thing is a mess and so bizarre... How could she possible free herself from these corrupted monsters? 

Same sis. I feel like the end of Britney Spears arrived a long time ago and we’re just realizing it. 

• Like 3