#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Forever22 said:

At the very least Andrew Wallet is gone and now Jamie Spears has stepped down. 

This alone should be enough to see that the whole thing is bullshit and need to end, but I honestly have zero faith in the justice system. At the very least, Britney needs all of these toxic people out of her life even if the c-ship were to continue with someone else in control.

• Like 1

yeah...im reading u guys... maybe they (jamie, his lawyers and team) don't want lynne to get involved because she will have her own NEW team maybe? and that means they're removed and won't be making money anymore? i mean, britney's c-ship is definitely juicy for them...but i believe Lynne should come FIRST as a conservator in the future. i just think lynne is too weak and kinda afraid to take this responsibility....

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Applejack said:

Don't be so dramatic. The evalutation hearing is on the 18th. I have a feeling Jamie is not gonna look good in the investigation report.

I don't know... The fact the judge only needed 5 minutes to put this stranger in charge of Britney's life (even if it's temporary) doesn't look good either.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Catalin said:

I don't know... The fact the judge only needed 5 minutes to put this stranger in charge of Britney's life (even if it's temporary) doesn't look good either.

She was with Brit for a year already, :well: probably responsible for ambushing her closet with color coordination.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Maybe she seems fine for the rest of the world (including judges) and they reckon her reliable because she is a professional conservator.

I really don't know. People are really twisted.

They should definitely though check her previous work with conservatorship abuse

1 hour ago, Oops... said:

What I don't get is...how is JLo, Gwen and Mary J. Blige are still involved with Lou Taylor after hearing all of this stuff in the media? How can they stand by her??? They should be dropping her! Also, how can people come forward and support Kesha with abuse from Dr. Luke (who was powerful), but they can't support Britney when this is alot worse?! 

I will definitely not be supporting or buying anything from them anymore (not that I bought anything from all since early 2000s). But still... It's so sad that no one has her back. Is Lou Taylor, Jamie Spears and Larry Rudolph (if he's still in the picture) that powerful? I don't get it!

This is going to end up being like another Michael Jackson thing..I mean even some of the same lawyers are involved..and celebs do not care..they all say they love Britney, she inspires them and they copy her...but when she really needs support, it is dead silent... Where is Madonna? Gaga? It's ridiculous!

Sorry..end of rant..

i also made this point in another thread...
why is no one speaking of this?
why is no one reaching out for her or has her back
we know she used to be in contact with iggy azelea and demi lovato, what are their thoughts about it?
She needs a big public figure to stand behind her back... if we manage to get i dont know beyonce or oprah or even ellen on board things would move much faster...

This is so suspicious, makes me think, she really has some health problems 

• Like 2

I agree with you! I'm wondering if they are scared and maybe there are more powerful people involved and that person can affect their careers...all the ones who worked with her after 2008 probably have NDAs...maybe that's why? But still it's so wrong! Even if she is sick (which I don't think she is) she's being abused by these ********...If it can happen to her it can happen to anyone..

• Like 1

J.Lo, Gwen and Mary J all work with Lou?? Who else? I want the names of those who work with her so I can stop supporting these artists. I'm done with anyone who continues to work with that hag.

I mean lbr, J.Lo, Gwen and Mary J are all has-beens anyway for the most part. Atleast Jennifer has acting. Hope none of them ever have a moment of weakness, Lou will be there with the conservatorship.

• Like 3

Kesha spoke about her abuse .... Britney has not . 

If Britney spoke the world would support her ... 

fans are so quick to make this a horror story but honestly we only know half the story .... I honestly don’t believe her family is out to get her that bad .... there has to be some truth to why she is in the conservatorship. It’s not like every single person around her is that corrupt ... there is definitely corruption but she isn’t Ashley O! 

So you want celebrities to speak on her behalf while her Instagram is posting skinny as a needle selfies ?

also I hope all of you google your own doctors to see how many cases they probably have had against them. 

I personally believe the truth lies somewhere between the fans narrative and the handlers narrative ...

it’s just funny that this forum the people who talk the most **** about Britney think they care more about her than her family or friends ... she’s not yours to save !

also I’m playing devils advocate go read my other posts I want her out as much as anyone but to think she’s an a list celebrity who is locked up is a ridiculous narrative. This girl can go to target and have paparazzi and tell everyone about her abuse if it was that bad .... go to the light and see Jesus people 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

J.Lo, Gwen and Mary J all work with Lou?? Who else? I want the names of those who work with her so I can stop supporting these artists. I'm done with anyone who continues to work with that hag.

I mean lbr, J.Lo, Gwen and Mary J are all has-beens anyway for the most part. Atleast Jennifer has acting. Hope none of them ever have a moment of weakness, Lou will be there with the conservatorship.

Justin Tranter exec producer of B10 :( 

• Like 1

I don't know about you guys but this entire situation has changed my entire perception of the entertainment business and Hollywood.  So much so, that I quite literally have no interest in any of it, or anyone that I formerly followed/stanned.  I don't want to hear their new music.  I don't want to watch any new movies.  I'm not even watching television.  I know that sounds extreme; but after realizing just how corrupt and evil they all are, I have no time for it.  If the management companies, music executives, other celebrities, and god knows who else, can leave Britney Spears all alone in this hideous situation with absolutely no industry support, then I can't bring myself to support their industry anymore.   I didn't expect to feel this way, and I'm not some prude who has extreme reactions.  I finally admitted that there's powerful, evil people/things controlling these celebrities behind the scenes, and they all are cloaked in too much mystery and FEAR.   They all are too afraid to speak out in support of Britney, an OG of pop, and that's a huge turn off to me.

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Oops... said:

What I don't get is...how is JLo, Gwen and Mary J. Blige are still involved with Lou Taylor after hearing all of this stuff in the media? How can they stand by her??? They should be dropping her! Also, how can people come forward and support Kesha with abuse from Dr. Luke (who was powerful), but they can't support Britney when this is alot worse?! 

A lot of the artists who publicly supported Keesha had also worked with Dr Luke. Or had projects in the works. Not saying some people didn’t genuinely care about her, but it was also in their best interest to speak out against him.

The cship doesn’t jeopardize any career other than Britney’s. Making her case a private family matter. Also, contrary to Britney, Kesha had been very open about her struggles. All we’ve gotten from team B are media spins and lies. No big name celebrity friend knows enough to speak out unless they are personally involved. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

I don't know about you guys but this entire situation has changed my entire perception of the entertainment business and Hollywood.  So much so, that I quite literally have no interest in any of it, or anyone that I formerly followed/stanned.  I don't want to hear their new music.  I don't want to watch any new movies.  I'm not even watching television.  I know that sounds extreme; but after realizing just how corrupt and evil they all are, I have no time for it.  If the management companies, music executives, other celebrities, and god knows who else, can leave Britney Spears all alone in this hideous situation with absolutely no industry support, then I can't bring myself to support their industry anymore.   I didn't expect to feel this way, and I'm not some prude who has extreme reactions.  I finally admitted that there's powerful, evil people/things controlling these celebrities behind the scenes, and they all are cloaked in too much mystery and FEAR.   They all are too afraid to speak out in support of Britney, an OG of pop, and that's a huge turn off to me.

It's a truly f**ked up industry I think. I mean there's a lot of wild things you hear, like celebrities having to have made 'sacrifices' to make it big and I don't know if I believe that far but I think it's some f**ked up **** behind the scenes. But not just Hollywood, really in all facets of life, the evil really seems to rise to the top and protect each other, but when you start looking so much into it it just gets depressing. And I really think all these 'woke' celebrities are just full of it and will only speak out on what is safe to do and what will benefit them, so not about Britney. The media industry also will never report about her positively unless the tide starts to turn and it will benefit them, remember in 2007 she was generating $120 million a year for the US economy, there's legit articles about the 'Britney economy' - she was an institution and it benefited them for her to be 'sick' and 'crazy', who gives a **** about the truth then? Ugh it's all so sick. I literally read an article today in a trashy magazine here in Aus about the Jamie situation, first off the headline is about Britney 'losing her kids', no mention of Jamie's abuse being the reason, trying to make her look 'crazy' like 2007. It took like 4 sentences for them to even mention that JAMIE'S ABUSE is the reason her custody was reduced, THEN they put in some story that after Britney dyed her hair brown she started hysterically crying and screaming and trying to shave her head again and Sam had to grab the razor off her...:brityawning: like f**king seriously, these scum bags can just write whatever **** they want with no consequences, I was almost tempted to lodge a complaint but figured what's the point, there's 100s of these garbage articles out there painting her as deranged and crazy because it makes them money. Britney in this so called 'Me Too' era is being punished for what her Father did. So disgraceful. You can tell these celebs that preach **** are fake af because even though Britney herself hasn't spoken out (she obviously is afraid of whatever consequences there might be) anyone can tell this situation is f**ked up and wrong.

• Like 4