Superspreader Ball: Lady Gaga brags about doing a concert with COVID

She was in her super spreader era.

I can't even make this up... She even walks through the crowd at a point during her show... :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Do you agree with this?! Who can defend this? In my opinion she should of cancelled and isolated. Her whole crew and back up dancers would of had it also... She was a literally a super spreader I can't....

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

The worst thing that upsets me about this is that she ENDANGERED her crewmembers, dancers, ... everyone around her on tour by going on while having Covid. 

How selfish can someone be?! She literally chose money over her crew's health. Sickening and gross. She should have know way better and the fact she openly says this herself without any problem, confirms she really has no clue.

I always thought she was more genuine towards people, but this only confirms she sees her crew as workhorses.

I feel sorry for anyone in her team.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, The Pink Sheep said:

Of course you post this to get clicks and stir drama! :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Ummm if you know me that’s really not what I do :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: ask other members… I WILL however call out things I don’t agree with. Your misdirecting the thread speaks volumes on this matter… :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, TTrouble said:

Covid feels like a fever dream now 

britney spears lol GIF by RealityTVGIFs

It truly does and the fact she’s so flippant on it is what irks me. What a ****.

1 hour ago, LeglessJamie said:

The worst thing that upsets me about this is that she ENDANGERED her crewmembers, dancers, ... everyone around her on tour by going on while having Covid. 

How selfish can someone be?! She literally chose money over her crew's health. Sickening and gross. She should have know way better and the fact she openly says this herself without any problem, confirms she really has no clue.

I always thought she was more genuine towards people, but this only confirms she sees her crew as workhorses.

I feel sorry for anyone in her team.

EXACTLY! She’d rather use the fact she did perform with Covid as like a cute story and look at me and how dedicated I am to you lil monsters and my craft! 🤮🤮🤮 such a piece of trash. F her. Sorry but this was so irresponsible. Imagine if someone went home after that concert and went home in to their parents and one of them went to hospital over it or even died because of it. That just blows my mind…

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Yikes! Shocking to see Britney called narcissistic and incapable of making sound decisions with former piers like that. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

You better preach! Where are the pitch forks for this? She has literally potentially killed dozens of people.. that’s not even hyperbole that’s a REAL possibility… but wait I’m just fanning the flames for clicks lmao what?! :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Ummm if you know me that’s really not what I do :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: ask other members… I WILL however call out things I don’t agree with. Your misdirecting the thread speaks volumes on this matter… :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Agreed. I just don't like Gaga hate that's my Kween :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Gaga should've been more responsible and cancelled, however I can see from the other side that clearly no one in the crowd is too worried about Covid if there at the concert packed full of people maskless.

Yes she should have just cancelled. Everyone would understand and applaud her. The government were even given out incentives for these type of things…

The main thing is no one in crowd had a choice either way. They didn’t know the main act had covid. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Gaga should've been more responsible and cancelled, however I can see from the other side that clearly no one in the crowd is too worried about Covid if there at the concert packed full of people maskless.

I wanted to update my post to add too that although Gaga and her little monsters not of cared they still could've spread it to a ton of people and possibly hurt them.

Whether they spread it to family, friends, co workers, ect this isn't a good look for Gaga.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block