#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, BSfemme said:

thank god this guy in the video (i mean the one sitting with the girls) said what i was thinking, well, what we all are thinking lol this **** is so weird

https://www.eonline.com/shows/daily_pop/videos/294298/inside-britney-spears-conservatorship-hearing

this conservatorship attorney in the video says that jodi is substituting jamie because lynne would only bring family drama..at least that's what i understand ???

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

They lady at end yess!! I hope the gp get on board something is definitely wrong!!

thank god the media is picking up. i swear media needs to investigate this before anything more wrong happens. it's fishy af.

1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

:ririshade2:

tmz everybody? ugh...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Archangel said:

Are we actually having too much faith ? Like it should be SO easy to expose those people. Yet apparently not easy enough. 

Either that or as I said earlier, there are things we don’t get because we know too little.

It makes no sense though. If we know nothing, and Britney is severely mentally incapable then she shouldn't be paraded around for 11 years, yet alone in 2019 reach a point where shes "gonna die".

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It makes no sense though. If we know nothing, and Britney is severely mentally incapable then she shouldn't be paraded around for 11 years, yet alone in 2019 reach a point where shes "gonna die".

No I totally agree. I didn’t mean the cship is actually needed in the way they present it or that we are wrong about those people being corrupt.

i just mean maybe there’s some sort of plan we don’t quite understand? Or maybe I’m just being delusional which is probably the case.

maybe Brit and Lynne actually think this is better than it was before?

4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Nothing will happen except Jamie will be temporarily replaced by Montgomery. That's what's on the agenda today and only that.

Jamie could have asked he be temporarily replaced by Bozo the clown and it would still be granted. 

Only when the full report from the investigation is in things can start to shift. No judge will take any decision after 11 years without seeing a report of an investigation that they ordered.

:whatitellu:

• Like 2