#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

43 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Perez Hilton is such a disgusting roach. He was there constantly tearing her down in 2007, and he still tears her down. Garbage.

He recently released a youtube video too, which is not worth giving more attention to, but he actually tries to justify and downplay Jamie Spears actions ar Sean Preston. Saying, in his own way  that theres nothing wrong in violently shaking a child snd that he or his grandfather would do it to his son. Unbelievable!

• Like 9

CDAN is referring to Sam L. He (CDAN) uses the same code names. Honestly he is just spreading rumours that he might be tipped off on or whatever. But he isn’t in the Britney camp. 

I wouldn’t hold much weight on these blind items. He ain’t exposing anything. Meaner here has bigger reveals than any gossip blogger. 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

Didn’t “the blast” reported back then that Britney was unstable and that treatment was required and that she needs extra help and c-ship? And that we all agreed that they are on Jamies payroll? Or was that TMZ only?:jlostare:

I just checked and it was the blast. So how come they are now reporting in britney’s favour? :jlostare: 

3 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

He recently released a youtube video too, which is not worth giving more attention to, but he actually tries to justify and downplay Jamie Spears actions ar Sean Preston. Saying, in his own way  that theres nothing wrong in violently shaking a child snd that he or his grandfather would do it to his son. Unbelievable!

f**king hate that man sooooo much, can’t even describe it. Such a vile human being.

3 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

Eurgh of course this would come from Perez. Disgusting.

4 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

I mean, that sounds almost understandable, to call out a son / grandson if they're misbehaving or whatever. 

But his context as an alcoholic, the fact that he f**king broke down the door to get to Sean, and that Britney felt the need to remove them from his place, it all just makes the whole situation all kinds of wrong.

I mean, if Britney agreed that Sean had to be called out for whatever reason, maybe they would've all tried to solve the situation right there, but Jamie must have been out of his mind, and Britney should perfectly know him and what he's capable to do more than anyone.

• Like 2

It’s been a little over 24 hours since the news broke and I can honestly say that my heart breaks just as much today for Britney and her boys as it did yesterday, if not more. It’s sad that they’re surrounded by such disgusting and vile people, who will stop at nothing for the all mighty dollar. :wontcry:

I cannot wait for this next court hearing. I hope Larry is fired and can never find another job again. I hope Lou gets to enjoy the rest of her life in a 4x4 jail cell. And I hope karma comes full circle for Jamie Spears, and he finds himself as a conservatee in a never ending conservatorship... where he’s forced to work and live as a prisoner, while everyone else gets to manipulate and abuse him, and live off of his hard earned money. :fu:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BSfemme said:

bookmark this:

Lynne becomes temporary conservator. Britney and Sam get married soon. Sam becomes her conservator.

Lynne may become temporary conservator, but I think Lynne is going to work on getting it dissolved. She doesn't think Britney needs this anymore either. I don't see Britney and Sam getting married anytime soon.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

It’s been a little over 24 hours since the news broke and I can honestly say that my heart breaks just as much today for Britney and her boys as it did yesterday, if not more. It’s sad that they’re surrounded by such disgusting and vile people, who will stop at nothing for the all mighty dollar. :wontcry:

I cannot wait for this next court hearing. I hope Larry is fired and can never find another job again. I hope Lou gets to enjoy the rest of her life in a 4x4 jail cell. And I hope karma comes full circle for Jamie Spears, and he finds himself as a conservatee in a never ending conservatorship... where he’s forced to work and live as a prisoner, while everyone else gets to manipulate and abuse him, and live off of his hard earned money. :fu:

Then plot twist Jamie and Lou become immortal :haha:

• Like 1