#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

lmao i dont defend the cship. I want Britney out of it. I just dont like the way EVERYTHING is believed here. Nothing is questions and normal things get blown out of porportion. Nobody here knows anything about her actual metnal health but people here act like she is totall fine.

I thought you were done for the day sweetie :rihstare:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, kleinbritney said:

That's just an inflated ****. I bet she has nothing to warrant a lifetime of guardianship. And that's why they do not want everyone to see the medical record. Go to the psychiatrist as a healthy person and he will certify you are crazy.

Of course she hasn't, it's just an excuse to milk her.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao i dont defend the cship. I want Britney out of it. I just dont like the way EVERYTHING is believed here. Nothing is questions and normal things get blown out of porportion. Nobody here knows anything about her actual metnal health but people here act like she is totall fine.

We know just as much as you.... so why does your pessimistic *** (WHO IS ON A BRITNEY SPEARS FORUM) think she's batshit crazy? Someone who's insane can't do a world tour, let alone a multi-year Vegas residency.....there's a reason these situations are for the elderly who don't know what f**king day it is. They wanted to control every aspect of Britney, she rebelled against the cookie cutter mold and she's still paying for it 11 years later. You have to be beyond dense, or really hate your life to justify a civil rights violation that is so blatant... 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

We know just as much as you.... so why does your pessimistic *** (WHO IS ON A BRITNEY SPEARS FORUM) think she's batshit crazy? Someone who's insane can't do a world tour, let alone a multi-year Vegas residency.....there's a reason these situations are for the elderly who don't know what f**king day it is. They wanted to control every aspect of Britney, she rebelled against the cookie cutter mold and she's still paying for it 11 years later. You have to be beyond dense, or really hate your life to justify a civil rights violation that is so blatant... 

im done for the day and I dont discuss with people who clearly dont properly read what I write and put words in my mouth. :janet:

Now Im off to do real life things. Buh bye.

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

im done for the day and I dont discuss with people who clearly dont properly read what I write and put words in my mouth. :janet:

Now Im off to do real life things. Buh bye.

Have fun tending to your non-existent life! Britney's fighting for hers & she actually makes a positive impact on others:janet:

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, BabyD01 said:

Prays for Britney to win this because I am so worried for her. If she gets out of this, hopefully this raises more awareness into c-ships in general in case there are others in similar situations like Britney

Exactly. Conservatorship abuse is NOT uncommon, which is why we've got a member from NASGA on here who is straight up telling us that they've been watching this situation for years.

I was actually on Reddit looking at a few people in their twenties and thirties who are trapped in conservatorships due to abusive and/or narcissistic parents. It's really, really disheartening how the system often does not let people grow and move on.

• Like 3

Hey all, remember the letter about Felicia quitting and giving up on Britney with the quote "you can't force someone to love themself".. EVEN FELICIA QUIT BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T CONTROL WHAT WAS GOING ON!" And now you all want her back and stuff. To act like Britney is 100% normal and everything was set up is fanfiction. She HAD a hard time, and she NEEDED help. 
But not for 11 years.!!! I will give you that.

Or, yes, I would say, you can be in it for 100 years, as long as the poeple in it are happy. Of course you get pissed in the beginning, but after 11 years, if Britney isn't happy, something is wrong.

I just want you to remember, Felicia Culotta QUIT! She didn't get fired, she wanted out!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, joanhs said:

Hey all, remember the letter about Felicia quitting and giving up on Britney with the quote "you can't force someone to love themself".. EVEN FELICIA QUIT BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T CONTROL WHAT WAS GOING ON!" And now you all want her back and stuff. To act like Britney is 100% normal and everything was set up is fanfiction. She HAD a hard time, and she NEEDED help. 

Or, yes, I would say, you can be in it for 100 years, as long as the poeple in it are happy. Of course you get pissed in the beginning, but after 11 years, if Britney isn't happy, something is wrong.

I just want you to remember, Felicia Culotta QUIT! She didn't get fired, she wanted out!

EDIT: Sorry, I misread your post originally! For the record, Felicia liked #freebritney posts. Britney definitely had issues back then, but yes, 11 years? Crazy.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

giphy-7-2.gif

2015ney was already sending hints...

Isn't it SOOO ironic that this part of the segment was later cut out?

And that a staff member was banned over getting Britney's consent to take a selfie, but not Jamie's? https://maybachmedia.com/britney-spears-dad-banned-extra-producer-from-ever-working-with-her-after-he-posted-unsanctioned-selfie/

LOL WHY DOES THIS ALL SOUND SO FAMILIAR?

:well:

• Like 7
44 minutes ago, joanhs said:

If someone is not only led to believe that they need help but are most importantly drugged in the process by both those close to her and those who she purposely cut out of her life the least you can expect is that it will make a significant dent on her personality incluiding her trust on herself and others

• Like 1

Also now more than ever if you're near the LA area when the next court hearing happens in September please considerate attending, we really need this one to be like the last one and to attract as many news outlets as last time too. I even found the Instagram account of the man who brought the where there's smoke there's fire sign and I wanted to ask him if he would be attending this next one too and if he would brought those back too. We're just a couple of days away and we really need to get our head ready and most importantly make sure that there aren't any unforeseen circumstances that lead to the hearing being moved this time around

• Like 7
17 minutes ago, HarajukuGirl said:

Also now more than ever if you're near the LA area when the next court hearing happens in September please considerate attending, we really need this one to be like the last one and to attract as many news outlets as last time too. I even found the Instagram account of the man who brought the where there's smoke there's fire sign and I wanted to ask him if he would be attending this next one too and if he would brought those back too. We're just a couple of days away and we really need to get our head ready and most importantly make sure that there aren't any unforeseen circumstances that lead to the hearing being moved this time around

I know the Britney's Gram girls are gonna be there inside the courthouse, so i'm sure a lot of people are gonna be there just like last time because they will be there too and they are kind of the ringleader of this whole movement so this gonna make the next rally more "legit". Even with the last court hearing that was canceled we had a good group of fans but yes we definitely need to spread even more the word so the next rally can be bigger than ever. 

• Like 7