#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

The media aren’t investigation reporters anymore. What fans are doing right now on Twitter / IG is so important. 

The media will be in favour of Britney once she is free and speaks on the matter explaining the true story of what the c-ship has done. They just go with the ‘wheel’ 

Keep asking questions! Retweeting all info and talking about it. Money can talk but it’s 2019 and we aren’t hear for this corrupt bs anymore. 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

For real, thanks to the #freebritney movement I realized how many media outlets are paid for, and I’m not even talking about tabloids :idkney:

True. I often fear and mistrust the media for that reason. I guess my little knowledge of journalism from university helped with that. I spoke to my mum about Britney and even she was apalled about the whole thing and keeps asking for more updates. Not just her but I also told my nephews, boyfriend and a couple friends and they too are also helping to spread the word. My nephews feel sympathy for Britney and respect her even more now though they have always been her fans

• Like 5

After months of thinking about this whole thing ... 

i do believe in some regard if she was completely forced into this she would be speaking out against it publicly and her friends / family would be too  . I don’t buy the we’ll take your children away story anymore ... the courts need medical records if she is fit enough to take care of herself she should contact a lawyer and release a public statement .

I think they abused her conservatorship by putting her in the facility earlier this year ... plus I think she wants a change in the way her conservatorship is handled but I don’t think they will dissolve it ... I think we’ll see changes and I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam gets more rights in her conservatorship...

I think she has the ability to protest publicly and be smart about it if she contacts a lawyer and win public support and it would help win her case , but she remains silent ... 

there is more to this case ... and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been assaulted and abused that impacted her mental state plus other brain damage that they just don’t want out in the public . I think they fried her brain or did a lobatomy or something that maybe put people in jail and we never knew 

.. but they don’t want it to come out ..  She has really bad trauma and I think she doesn’t want to protest publicly because it will force her medical records out in public and it will ruin her brand career and I do believe she cares about it 

Britney Spears is honestly an American tragedy

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Intheblue said:

i do believe in some regard if she was completely forced into this she would be speaking out against it publicly and her friends / family would be too  . I don’t buy the we’ll take your children away story anymore ... the courts need medical records if she is fit enough to take care of herself she should contact a lawyer and release a public statement .

I think they abused her conservatorship by putting her in the facility earlier this year ... plus I think she wants a change in the way her conservatorship is handled but I don’t think they will dissolve it ... I think we’ll see changes and I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam gets more rights in her conservatorship...

I think she has the ability to protest publicly and be smart about it if she contacts a lawyer and win public support and it would help win her case , but she remains silent ... 

there is more to this case ... and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been assaulted and abused that impacted her mental state plus other brain damage that they just don’t want out in the public . I think they fried her brain or did a lobatomy or something that maybe put people in jail and we never knew 

.. but they don’t want it to come out ..  She has really bad trauma and I think she doesn’t want to protest publicly because it will force her medical records out in public and it will ruin her brand career and I do believe she cares about it 

She tried fighting for it at the beginning before she was declared unable to hire her own attorneys. She's spoken about the conservatorship as recently as 2016, but it was cut out, so I don't think she has any trouble talking about it, she just knows it won't make the cut on any interview thanks to "her team".

We don't know what's really happening, I just know that another person had to step in (her mom in this case) for her to finally go to court and speak directly to the judge. She's just not able to do anything by herself if she needs the authorization of her father for everything.

I don't even think it's about the kids anymore, because even if the outcome is "no conservatorship == no visitation rights" I think by getting her freedom back she could start her own battle by herself to take her kids back, at least for the years that are left before they turn adults.

So I think it's all a matter of, she just knows she has her hands tied to what her father allows her to do or not. If her calls are monitored, and the people she sees, and she doesn't have full access to her credit cards or whatever, or if she has, her father can still track whatever she buys, it's like, it's useless to even try to do something. It must be horrible to live in such as state of powerlessness.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Intheblue said:

she has tried to hire lawyers but dear jamie put restraining orders against them. where have you been? and there's literal video of britney saying that they threaten her with taking her children??

• Like 7
18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't even think it's about the kids anymore, because even if the outcome is "no conservatorship == no visitation rights" I think by getting her freedom back she could start her own battle by herself to take her kids back, at least for the years that are left before they turn adults.

Britney would have killed for her children when they were little. They were certainly the biggest means of pressure against Britney. Now things are different. They are almost grown and Britney can live without them

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

There is something major happened to her brain behind the scenes.  It's not just about her medicines. It's so clear that after 2007 she changed a lot. Its like someone replaced her. Team c-ship trying so hard to hide it. Because they are responsible for that. 

If we could see her medical record, we would know which ***** Britney had to take.
And I bet these ***** are very questionable and have changed Britney. She knows that and therefore she no longer takes the medication

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

If we could see her medical record, we would know which ***** Britney had to take.
And I bet these ***** are very questionable and have changed Britney. She knows that and therefore she no longer takes the medication

Britney’s medical records are none of our business, period. Whatever diagnoses she may or may not have, whatever medications she’s on, and whatever treatments she may have undergone is personal information. Just because other celebrities are comfortable with sharing their mental health issues, doesn’t mean that Britney is or that she has to. Look at how the public treated her in 2007/2008. All we can do is hope that this investigation allows the judge to review this information (preferably get a second opinion from an outside medical professional not hired by Jamie) to make sure that Britney’s treatment under the conservatorship is humane and just. And god forbid if it isn’t, I hope a lot of people are held responsible, licenses are revoked, and jail time is served. 

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Britney’s medical records are none of our business, period. Whatever diagnoses she may or may not have, whatever medications she’s on, and whatever treatments she may have undergone is personal information. Just because other celebrities are comfortable with sharing their mental health issues, doesn’t mean that Britney is or that she has to. Look at how the public treated her in 2007/2008. All we can do is hope that this investigation allows the judge to review this information (preferably get a second opinion from an outside medical professional not hired by Jamie) to make sure that Britney’s treatment under the conservatorship is humane and just. And god forbid if it isn’t, I hope a lot of people are held responsible, licenses are revoked, and jail time is served. 

Britney has shown her pu$$y to the world.
Legends are knitted around your illness. That must have an end.

Who believes that Britney is really sick - nobody

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney has shown her pu$$y to the world.
Legends are knitted around your illness. That must have an end.

Who believes that Britney is really sick - nobody

I never said I think she has a mental condition... it’s on record that she was deemed physically and mentally capable to care for herself, and that she’s passed all **** tests. However, demanding that the public gets to see her medical records is an invasion of privacy. If Britney wants to release her personal information than so be it, but if she doesn’t (Britney the person, not Britney the hybrid businesses model) then her fans should respect that.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's true we don't have to know her medical records. But if her conservators really wanted to play this well, they should've come up with at least some excuse, even if it wasn't true or totally accurate, as to why she really needs to be under a conservatorship for X or Y disease.

But they couldn't even do that right. And as meaner has shared, even if that was the case, that's not the type of conservatorship she's under, so it would still be wrong.

We don't have to know the details, it's enough with seeing the facts. It all goes down to the first point we were asking since the beginning: if she's so sick, mentally or physically  that she can't take care of herself, why is she allowed (or forced) to work, and in this kind of job, because it's not like she works from 9-5 at an office, she's touring the world, appearing on live TV shows, performing 3 nights a week for 4 years, giving interviews, getting paid to pose with dozens of strangers per night, living under the public scrutiny. Or if she's perfectly fine to do all that, and earn that amount of money, how come she can't take the most basic decisions of her personal life? 

Or if she's so ill and mentally disabled, how come she has to provide for her ex-husband and kindergarten of children? That's just abusive and sickening.

That's what they have to explain to the public, because they'll surely try to keep on with her career sooner or later if she doesn't get out of the cship. They want us to keep going to her shows and consuming her music, without asking anything. But if we're buying her stuff, we have the right to know what are we supporting with that purchase. 

So how are they gonna explain Britney's complex, unusual and mysterious situation that no other human being has ever had in the history of forever that somehow allows her to the things that are convenient for them but not others that aren't beneficial to their interests, without explaining what her medical condition is? How are they gonna explain that they filed for the other type of conservatorship that isn't the one that mentally ill people should get? 

I couldn’t agree more! The conservatorship has A LOT of explaining to do, hence this investigation. Like I said in my original post, I DO believe that her medical records should be examined in a closed courtroom. I also hope that Lynne’s team was able to get another licensed professional (not hired by team cship) to examine Britney so that the findings can be compared side by side. It’s obvious that there is corruption going on here. The conservatorship should be DEMANDED to answer questions about the constant working (tours, albums, residencies, music videos, perfumes, etc.) if she is so mentally incapable of simple things like getting dressed. But as far as her medical records being released to the public because fans demand it... that’s too far. We in no way, shape, or form are entitled to this information. Just like no one else is entitled to spread your mental and physical health around. If Britney ever wants to release any aspect of her medical records to the public than so be it, but if she doesn’t... that’s her right and we need to respect that. 

• Like 5