#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 8/25/2019 at 12:08 AM, summer2summer said:

This is becoming seriously depressing now. 

Is she that sick , really? Why isn't she in the psyche ward since 08 if that were the case? 

Even if she infact was seriiusly ill. There's obvious financial abuse. 

Is this new story them trying to polish their obvious damage control stories that they were buying/selling to tmz earlier this year? 

I really don't know what to believe anymore. 

The thing is... If she's really as sick as they say, then why the hell is she working as she does? 2 world tours, a residency + tour, the albums, the promo, etc. It doesnt' make sense.They never let her take a proper break since the breakdown, no even a ******* year. She was hospitalized in January and started working on Cicus in mid 2008, it's crazy. That's I'm not buying this new article. They never cared about her and they never cared about her public image, they have been saying she's crazy since 2008 and they keep doing it because that way, no one ask questions about the cship :mhm:  (for example, look at the amount of comments from the GP on her IG account saying that she "acts like crazy/needs help, etc" since they started selling all these shitty stories to the press.

Not to mention that she doesn' look like someone who's so sick to justify a conservatorship. Of course we only see 10% of her life but cmon, someone who needs a conservatorship is not able to go on a world tour. :mj: 

So I'm sure this is only a new made-up story to cover up their ***** from the press. Don't forget that they were the ones who sold tmz the "she had a breakdown much worse than the one in 2007/she could have died if we didn't hospitalized her" story. If htey hadn't sell The Blast this story, they wouldn't have published anything about it.

I'm not saying she doesn't have a mental ilness, there are way too many rumors about her being bipolar, but that doesn't justify the conservatorship and there are a lot of peple with bipolar disorder that don't need a cship.

• Like 7
23 hours ago, zenden78 said:

And yes Britney now will not know how  manage her money but she still can have her personal decisions. she can hire professionals and give some of her money to be ruled by conservator or some other way idk. j

That's why the accountants exist. She doesn't even need a conservatorship for her estate. Every single artist has an accountant team, even my aunt who owns a small company has one. I always found funny when fans (not you lol) said she needed the cship only because she has million of dollars lol

• Like 8
31 minutes ago, maquisl said:

The thing is... If she's really as sick as they say, then why the hell is she working as she does? 2 world tours, a residency + tour, the albums, the promo, etc. It doesnt' make sense.They never let her take a proper break since the breakdown, no even a ******* year. She was hospitalized in January and started working on Cicus in mid 2008, it's crazy. That's I'm not buying this new article. They never cared about her and they never cared about her public image, they have been saying she's crazy since 2008 and they keep doing it because that way, no one ask questions about the cship :mhm:  (for example, look at the amount of comments from the GP on her IG account saying that she "acts like crazy/needs help, etc" since they started selling all these shitty stories to the press.

Not to mention that she doesn' look like someone who's so sick to justify a conservatorship. Of course we only see 10% of her life but cmon, someone who needs a conservatorship is not able to go on a world tour. :mj: 

So I'm sure this is only a new made-up story to cover up their ***** from the press. Don't forget that they were the ones who sold tmz the "she had a breakdown much worse than the one in 2007/she could have died if we didn't hospitalized her" story. If htey hadn't sell The Blast this story, they wouldn't have published anything about it.

I'm not saying she doesn't have a mental ilness, there are way too many rumors about her being bipolar, but that doesn't justify the conservatorship and there are a lot of peple with bipolar disorder that don't need a cship.

Her team admitted to TMZ that she has never been diagnosed with bipolar.

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Her team admitted to TMZ that she has never been diagnosed with bipolar.

Yeah, I saw that video back when it was posted. But htey made tmz delete the video shortly after and they keep saying that she's mentally ill. Nohing makes sense with them lol 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Maybe they don't want us to see she isn't under a conservatorship due to a diagnosed illness, i mean leggally if it was the case she'd be under what's called a LPS type of conservatorship We also have Andrew Wallet telling us clearly they don't need this type of diagnosis to keep you under a cship and we have Harvey Levine telling us she has NEVER been diagnosed as bipolar . I mean at some point we have to open our eyes... If she isn't under a LPS conservatorship , she is not under one due to a mental illness, that's what the law says . They seal it to protect themselves, not Britney . I don't want to see her medical records, what the law says is enough 

Wow... so maybe PTSD could even warrant a conservatorship? 

11 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Jamie is a horrifically disgusting ******* and I won't overlook the fact he is suing a fan for writing some crap about Instagram, yet did not sue Courtney Love over the very serious allegations she made against him, what the actual eff. I f**king hate this disgusting monster of a man. :trash: What they have all got away with doing to Britney is hideous.

38 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Britney and Lynne had a falling out when Lynne put her foot down when Brit was kinda losing control. However, they repaired that and she was close to her mother again. However, the c-ship has slowly over the years continued to cut Lynne out of Britney's life. Lynne and Britney were ALWAYS close. Jamie, however, she did not have a relationship with him and she told us all that. She and him were NEVER close and she did not have a good relationship with him. He was always known as a nasty alcoholic and had nothing to do with Britney until Loucifer got in his head and convinced him to get a c-ship. Now he's power hungry and loves having control over her. Psycho needs a c-ship if you ask me.

This is why I keep hoping for justice. An evil soul like Jamie should be locked up. Like what the ****?! 

• Like 8
19 minutes ago, BabyD01 said:

This is why I keep hoping for justice. An evil soul like Jamie should be locked up. Like what the ****?! 

Absolutely, obviously I'd be happy just to see Britney free but what I also really want is all those accountable held to justice and all the f**ked up horrible **** they've done to be exposed. I want Jamie, Lou and Larry to go to jail, the way the media frames Jamie as her saviour makes me so damn sick.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Absolutely, obviously I'd be happy just to see Britney free but what I also really want is all those accountable held to justice and all the f**ked up horrible **** they've done to be exposed. I want Jamie, Lou and Larry to go to jail, the way the media frames Jamie as her saviour makes me so damn sick.

Team c-ship has been manipulating the media for years. About time they get disgraced

• Like 9
3 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

PTSD is not listed under the mental illness that could lead to a cship, but let's say it was. The issue here is that Britney is under what is called a General Conservatorship, it is really for people who can't fuction at all. The cship for a mental illness is the LPS one, Britney was never under this type of cship and Jamie never filed for this type of cship .

They don't wont the medical report out cause it would expose the **** out of them and their lies, not because they want to protect her privacy. WE don't want to see any medical reports because we respect her privacy and the law is already telling us  what we need to know

Ok so... this needs to be out in the media?!

• Like 6
3 hours ago, armrunner1998 said:

Ok so... this needs to be out in the media?!

Unless we have a serious media, the type that actually do their research and investigation before they talk it won't, we can't count on the paid tabloids who put articles submitted by Jeff and/or Lou  .

But if we fans share this informations, to stop the confusion because we've been lied to it's already a good thing, don't forget we were very anxious and careful to talk about this matter because we were persuaded she was indeed diagnosed with a MSD that could lead to a conservatorship . Now we know this is not the reason she is in and they used another loophole .

It's also interesting to notice and could be interesting to investigate Dr Sadja , that Lynne named in the leaked email where she was asking Jamie for information about her daughter medical state . 

Dr Sadja seems also to be implied in the second Lou's planned conservatorship with Lindsay Lohan, that thankfully stanked . It can't be coincidence to see the same people in 2 similar cases

• Like 6
18 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Could something have happened to her during her 2008 psych ward stay. I know people said lobotomy. But I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some form of brain damage that they don’t want to announce to the public. 

I doubt as in 2008-2009 and in the early 2010 she seemed perfectly fine, kind of happy and hopefull till late 2010 when she lost all hopes that conservatorship finish. Not to mention awful tears 2011-2012 when she seemed overmedicatied. Only 2014-2016 were better years for her during this 11 years prison. 

But I really doubt something happened in 2008 as she was kind of herself back in the time. Watch For The Records it was sad Britney but real Britney. 

• Like 8