Britney wears Coca Cola crop top: Bam bam baby 💥 hair from Flinstones !!! What's your favorite ceral 🥣 ??? Mine's FRUITY PEBBLES

Deleted again. I saw the post earlier. She posted the video, deleted it, reposted again and now it’s deleted again.

first thing I thought of was JT’s recent video about his favourite cereals and was like she must want some attention lol

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Newfound appreciation for her IG. To think she could be on TikTok making videos like this. We love your IG, Britney! Keep it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I wish she would put out light, fun and cute videos like these! Instead of the cringe dancing and the unflattering clothes. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, j4j05 said:

I wish she would put out light, fun and cute videos like these! Instead of the cringe dancing and the unflattering clothes. 

She was doing light, fun cute videos during the conservatorship though. Ones of her working out, painting, doing backflips…maybe that’s not who she is

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

She was doing light, fun cute videos during the conservatorship though. Ones of her working out, painting, doing backflips…maybe that’s not who she is

No, I agree. Her content used to good before it turned one dimensional and …. Cringe.

Considering she has more freedom now, it would have been nice if she posted other stuff. For example, even trying a new dish (since she was basically only eating bland chicken and canned veggies), etc.

Edited by j4j05
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

Idk, this Tik Tok nonsense seems beneath him. He’s not the NSYNC guy anymore, it looks desperate. Britney’s IG can be cringe too, but trying to be cute on a **** platform like Tik Tok is worse IMO.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

No, I agree. Her content used to good before it turned one dimensional and …. Cringe.

Considering she has more freedom now, it would have been nice if she posted other stuff. For example, even trying a new dish (since she was basically only eating bland chicken and canned veggies), etc.

I see your point, and yes, a lot of her content is odd, but I just don’t think that’s her persona 🤷🏽‍♀️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block