#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Sam posted 

What'd he post?

4 minutes ago, ifuseekarianna said:

This

Yes, to both of you. They've released two statements tonight, the first was debunked quickly by the Army, so the second was another cover. Hold on.

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-advisors-feared-singer-would-die-without-treatment/

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-overwhelmed-free-britney-movement/

• Like 3

I don't like the way this is going at all now...f**king hell. At first when #FreeBritney started trending I thought, Ok it's good to bring attention to what has clearly been f**kED UP and wrong for soooooooooo long, but with the release of that article (stating that she was near death) I'm quite worried tbh. Is that a sign of what's going to come? Britney even more medicated and under control? This is genuinely worrying now. Did it get posted in here all the weird **** Azealia Banks was saying? Well I think it was her, her account doesn't have a tick. I know she's out there but she IS in the industry after all. **** I can only hope we see Britney soon, what way out of this awful mess is there :(

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

You guys I just got out of work and read a bunch of pages but I had to skip ahead, I can’t keep up. I saw that Cappy joined the fight! And I saw The Blast article. 

First of all, they aren’t really worried about US, they’re worried about the GP catching on and believing. The media always does this, makes villains out of the heroes and heroes out of the villains. They truly have stooped LOW. I am beyond disgusted. They’re admitting to their own lies, and making themselves look worse. This is PROPAGANDA. WE CANNOT TRUST THE MEDIA TO BE ON BRITNEY’S SIDE. THEY LIE, THEYRE ALL IN BED WITH EACHOTHER. 

Im so disgusted, I just skipped ahead. Is there anything else of importance I should be aware of???

You get the jist of it :)

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Applejack said:

She tried to appoint her own lawyer several times, but the court has always deemed her mentally unable to make decisions for herself. That's what happens in guardianships and conservatorships and it's an eternal cycle of hell.

Fun fact: her dad put a restriction order on the first lawyer she hired in 2008.

So its more than likely the judge is involved too how have they got away with this for so long 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

What'd he post?

Yes, to both of you. They've released two statements tonight, the first was debunked quickly by the Army, so the second was another cover. Hold on.

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-advisors-feared-singer-would-die-without-treatment/

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-overwhelmed-free-britney-movement/

I can’t believe this is happening 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

They are concentrating on the mental facility stay way too much. #FreeBritney isn't about that and we have to make that clear. 

Well your favorite paralegal made it a focal point when he said she’s been locked up against her will since January with no release date pending. So that’s why everyone is focused on that.

16 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Isn’t some tabloid owned by People Magazine? That doesn’t really mean much...

Idk y’all have me kinda sipping the koolaid, but what if she comes out in a week fresh as a daisy and the 30 day “me time” thing was completely true?

She might do but they have been caught out lying look at the story there peddaling now that anonymous call was telling the truth all along its their own fault their lies are catching up with them 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ifuseekarianna said:

This

We’re told Spears began to display behavior similar to her emotional state in 2008, when the star was committed to a psychiatric ward and eventually placed on a conservatorship under the care of her father, Jamie Spears.

We’re told it was very clear to anyone, who recently interacted with Spears, that she had not been taking her medication as prescribed, including taking the wrong amounts of medication, and her overall mental health had “deteriorated” to a dangerous point. As one source put it, if she did not enter a treatment facility or get major help right away, “she would be dead.”

We’re told Spears’ father realized how bad the situation was and made the ultimate decision for her to enter a treatment facility, and everyone on the team felt it was the right move for him to “take action.”

While trying to figure out what was wrong, our source says Spears met with “several doctors” and had been placed on “several different medications,” but we’re told the ongoing maintenance of her condition was not being properly executed.

Worried that the full severity of the situation would leak to the media, her team floated the story that Spears was seeking treatment because she was distraught over her father’s illness, but we’re told the story was fabricated as a smokescreen to the truth.

Basically they confirmed all the podcast info  but their version of the story is that she was hospitalized because she was worse than in 2008 :nyheadache:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, miamia said:

She might do but they have been caught out lying look at the story there peddaling now that anonymous call was telling the truth all along its their own fault their lies are catching up with them 

Their only official statement was on April 4th. The Blast doesn’t count. That podcast doesn’t count.

3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Well your favorite paralegal made it a focal point when he said she’s been locked up against her will since January with no release date pending. So that’s why everyone is focused on that.

“Your”? Gtfo. You are a cancer on this forum. Go away. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

But why be mad at Jamie if the initial cause of treatment was on her own accord?

I think he’s trying to get her out of the conservatorship, hence her going to a facility for observation... for the court.

Hmm I just can’t wrap my brain around Mr “Making Mah Baby Some Cheesegrits” as being a monster.

Well maybe you’re an optimist but it seems VERY unlikely that that’s the case 

• Like 1