#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Commotion said:

the tea is that she knows now though, supposedly

we been knew for like 3 years but she didn't

Yeah that makes more sense, I wasn’t thinking about that at first because we all kind of assumed :( 

Praying for her if it is true, it may propel her to REALLY fight back against these f**king urchins. There’s power in anger 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

The conservatorship saved her from custody battles, Stalker Sam Lufti, 100 lawsuits, and she didn’t have to worry about her finances or business deals because the court and her dad handled everything.

Was it really that bad? Her fanbase has not been BLIND FOR 11 YEARS. We didn’t just wake up and decide the c-ship is a scam.

It was that damn podcast that caused everyone to go crazy.

Again, I’m on board with her having a new judge and having an investigation done because it’s been 10 years. Her prime years are gone.

2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

I just said considering her custodial rights, her mental health, her career, her stalker (your BFF Osama Lufti), Kevin, 10 bodyguards suing her, paps suing her for running over their toes.

It was a protection shield.

But I do believe it’s run it’s course and I’m glad it’s being investigated.

As its been pointed out, a protective shield is not what conservatorships were meant for.  But even when it was in place, it was supposed to be TEMPORARY, certainly ending somewhere in either 2008, 2009 or 2010.

But she came back to Femme Fatale era more drugged, did a wasted Xfactor appearance and recorded another album she didn't want to record in Britney Jean. (And the disgusting act of using her kids as leverage)

All those things (and her end of 2013 plastic surgery, because she only got it because of continuing to remain in public eye with worthless X Factor appearance following drugged Femme Fatale era.) would have never happened if she was freed when she SHOULD have been by 2010 to do whatever she wanted; whether that is taking a long hiatus after Circus or actually coming back as an invested pop star, because she still had a very large audience after Circus.

And at the very latest, the idiots should have let her go after the first residency's conclusion.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

We all been knew. This could be either confirmation or maybe they read this forum. I think the only “real one” was Jason and the only reason she wanted to marry him was to free herself from the conservatorship. We don’t know if David really cheated on her or if Jamie made the whole thing up to keep Britney tied to him. I don’t know about Charlie, I think he cheated on her? He had too much power to submit to Jamie’s excessive control.

It’s interesting you think that Jason was a real one because I always considered him to be the absolutely fakest of them all :ponderney: The entire manager gone boyfriend soon to be husband and co-conservator thing always struck me as a huge red flag. But who knows at this point who was real and who wasn’t :( 

Also, glad to see you’re back on here:brityes:

• Like 7
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

Unfortunately this wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I feel like all of her previous boyfriends were "groomed" as possible future substitutes for Jamie.

It's absolutely atrocious and just one more reason why we need to help her gain her freedom back.

I agree :(

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

We all been knew. This could be either confirmation or maybe they read this forum. I think the only “real one” was Jason and the only reason she wanted to marry him was to free herself from the conservatorship. We don’t know if David really cheated on her or if Jamie made the whole thing up to keep Britney tied to him. I don’t know about Charlie, I think he cheated on her? He had too much power to submit to Jamie’s excessive control.

In the begining I really thought that Sam is a real boyfriend and that it was her choice as she seems in few points similar to Kevin. And in 2016 and 2017 she seemed happy with him. But now I am starting to believe he is just a fake boyfriend that is being paid by "her" team. 

Yeah, I remember in 2009-2012 how I thought Jason is the only one for Britney. The fact they knew each other for years and that he had his own money I really could see them as a happy family and he was very good step father for boys. I still think that if conservatorship would finish in 2010 probably Britney and Jason could make it work. He seemed to really love her as it's shown in smses that Sam Lufti posted. 

And then I think Charlie could have a chance like Jason as he was serious guy and had his own money but I think conservatorship stopped it. 

I hope that once conservatorship is over either Britney stays with Sam If he truly loves her or she should break up with him to not to have Kevin 2.0 and find someone like Jason or Charlie. 

PS David Lucado seemed very strange and I doubt it was a real thing. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, AliciaBitch said:

In the begining I really thought that Sam is a real boyfriend and that it was her choice as she seems in few points similar to Kevin. And in 2016 and 2017 she seemed happy with him. But now I am starting to believe he is just a fake boyfriend that is being paid by "her" team. 

Yeah, I remember in 2009-2012 how I thought Jason is the only one for Britney. The fact they knew each other for years and that he had his own money I really could see them as a happy family and he was very good step father for boys. I still think that if conservatorship would finish in 2010 probably Britney and Jason could make it work. He seemed to really love her as it's shown in smses that Sam Lufti posted. 

And then I think Charlie could have a chance like Jason as he was serious guy and had his own money but I think conservatorship stopped it. 

I hope that once conservatorship is over either Britney stays with Sam If he truly loves her or she should break up with him to not to have Kevin 2.0 and find someone like Jason or Charlie. 

PS David Lucado seemed very strange and I doubt it was a real thing. 

I haven´t seen those smses - what was in them?

1 minute ago, MacLaura said:

I haven´t seen those smses - what was in them?

Something that her parents only care about her money and kids but not about her and that Jason is the only one that she can talk to and he seems to listen to her and he is good for babies and she feels he likes her but she doesn't feel the same to him. 

• Like 2