#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I didn’t read any of this, but when is the last time you saw Beyoncé driving around?

She looks like a damn zombie off stage and she never has a phone.

All of these celebrities are under “conservatorships”, just not on paper.

Britney’s is on paper because a million people were suing her, she had a stalker, she had no custodial rights to her kids, and she’s not mentally fit.

Bashing Jamie (who very well could be deathly sick) doesn’t change the good that came out of the past decade. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Why do you think they would need conservatorships?  MK Ultra?  I am curious on your theory and why you find it acceptable.

4 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Exactly. In 2007, Britney had a lot of problems but I would not dare to assume she had a chronic mental illness. A lot of people had interest to 'prove' she was crazy, tho.

You’re leaving out her stalker Lufti, Kevin Federline, child custody, all those random people suing her, etc.

It was a shield of protection.

15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

But we can't deny Work ***** was one of her most personal songs ever, by sending Lynne that not so subtle message: go call the police, go call the governor. It only took almost 6 years for Lynne to get the message 

Lynne probably didn't know she still release music just like eveyone else in this world:juggingu::juggingu:

• Like 1
Just now, jordeezy said:

Why do you think they would need conservatorships?  MK Ultra?  I am curious on your theory and why you find it acceptable.

All of these girls have been working since they were 10 years old. There’s no way they could ever live normal lives.

And you’re never going to see a superstar just driving around town alone at 4am in a pink wig and a case of RedBull.

Other celebrities understand that. Britney doesn’t get it. That’s part of why she needed a conservatorship lmao.

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

All of these girls have been working since they were 10 years old. There’s no way they could ever live normal lives.

And you’re never going to see a superstar just driving around town alone at 4am in a pink wig and a case of RedBull.

Other celebrities understand that. Britney doesn’t get it. That’s part of why she needed a conservatorship lmao.

Other celebs did do that at the time, tho.  

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Also, look at what the clout chasing celebs do today... its 100 times worse than Britney.  I do believe her family needed to intervene in 2008 but not in the way that they did.  I also don't believe Jamie is the bad guy, I believe he is the face to blame and will take the fall for what he was told to do by business and law professionals. I also believe they will use Jamie and potential prison sentence to convice Britney not to press charges so everyone will walk away scott free with Britney's money.  They have really drained her down to 40 Mill... look at Taylor Swift networth, and Britney has done more and is worth only a percent of that. 

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Driving around at 4 am wearing a pink wig does not equal losing your basic human rights for 12 years. 

I just said considering her custodial rights, her mental health, her career, her stalker (your BFF Osama Lufti), Kevin, 10 bodyguards suing her, paps suing her for running over their toes.

It was a protection shield.

But I do believe it’s run it’s course and I’m glad it’s being investigated.

8 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I just said considering her custodial rights, her mental health, her career, her stalker (your BFF Osama Lufti), Kevin, 10 bodyguards suing her, paps suing her for running over their toes.

It was a protection shield.

But I do believe it’s run it’s course and I’m glad it’s being investigated.

Maybe it served as a shield, but it wasn’t the reason it was put in place. 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Commotion said:

seriously tho I don't understand their side? Britney wasn't well so she got put in a conservatorship, but recently she was about to die and she was worse than in 2007? UNDER THAT CONSERVATORSHIP? They're not helping themselves.

I’ve never taken “The Blast” seriously, so.

But if her conservator was hospitalized, who was there to be her conservator?

It makes total sense that she just stopped taking her medications.

But whatever. Act a fool, girl! :whatitellu: