#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Omg someone else is keeping it REAL around here. Don’t let them run you off. 

You have literally ignored everyone who has said that she could VERY WELL HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS AND PROBLEMS, and she still doesn't deserve her rights being taken away permanently. Jesus Christ, Larry, don't you have other clients to manage? 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

You have literally ignored everyone who has said that she could VERY WELL HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS AND PROBLEMS, and she still doesn't deserve her rights being taken away permanently. Jesus Christ, Larry, don't you have other clients to manage? 

anigif_sub-buzz-23323-1467923270-2.gif?d

I’ve said repeatedly that I support an investigation to the c-ship now that it’s been 11 years. I’m glad she has a new judge. I’m glad she seems up to the challenge.

When did you miss the memo?

2 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

YAS EXPOSURE

2 hours ago, BritneyOfficial said:

That’s incredible

Round 2 - A'keria has a wig reveal that shows her wig made of the same material and colour as her outfit. Yvie lifted her dress to show "free britney" (hard to see at some angles). Yvie more camp, A'keria more soul.

• Like 1

Why arent her kids never with her anymore? This is so strange. Until last year she was seen here and there with them but since january, she wasnt caught once with them. Is Jamie keeping them away from her since all this mess started?

2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Conveniently after not been seen for 4 months, she’s out and about every day, but always with a bodyguard. I swear Team C-Ship are sending her on errands just to “show” how “free” she is. She looks like she’s enjoying it... NOT! Heartbreaking, really. The puppet master needs to give the **** up :bedtime:

Or after being away for so long she is happy to finally get out again? 

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I’ve never taken “The Blast” seriously, so.

But if her conservator was hospitalized, who was there to be her conservator?

The co-conservator, Andrew Wallet :whatitellu:

Didn't he just give an interview last year about how he saved Britney from ***** and alcohol throughout all these years, including removal of dangerous people from the Circus Tour and stuff? 

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Wait wait wait...

First, I am 100% behind you and FreeBritney movement I want to help with anything I can...

Second...one thing we however do seem to be missing, are specific FACTS...Britney didn't end up in this situation because of a pink wig and some rebellious type behavior. It is FACT that she did not do what was needed to keep custody of her children(at the time). She did not show up to mandated court hearings. She did not submit mandated **** tests. She did not give her kids back at the time of her custody arrangement (hence the first hospitalization where she was held against her will). She absolutely was close to death...her mom even wrote in her book that Sam was trying to get her in a **** induced coma. These are things even regular people go to jail for and lose custody for. We can't act like some of these things (custody) were magically snatched away from her for no reason.

With that being said...nearly 12 years later she should NOT be paying for these mistakes. She has more than proven herself and I am praying she gets out of this situation. But as much we love her and want her free, we can't act like this entire situation didn't begin with Britney absolutely out of control. I am on everyone's side here...I want her free!...but we also can't pretend that long ago, Britney truly did need help that she didn't want. The saddest thing is I think she once again fell into the hands of bad people...looking at you Larry and Lou.

Exactly! 11 years ago, she needed it and back then we were happy that they were able to help and save her. Because she wasn't fine at all. Yes, she wanted freedom and she rebelled against everyone from her team but that was ok until the divorce from Kevin. Call it post-partum depression, bipolar disease, whatever, but she wasn't doing ok and I'm still sure that she would have lost the custody of her children and that would have destroyed her (I mean, that happened but imagine the situation if the conservatorship was never placed). She needed help and the conservatorship was proably the best option because she didn't want help. But it should have ended in 2009 after  the Circus Tour. But the fact that it was extended for eleven years is WAAAAAAAAAY too much. As she said in FTR, you make mistakes, you learn from them and you move on. Sadly, they never let her move and she's stuck with the consequences of her mistakes.

And the worst thing for me is that the conservatorship is still going on not because they are worried about her, but becase there's so much money involved, there are lots of people making money from Britney's cship that I'm sure that's the only reason it hasn't ended. And of course, they want to stop her from rebelling against her team once again. I feel like if the cships ends now, she will fire her team like she did back then after ITZ and she will make decisions in her career like that don't match her team's ideas and of crouse they don't want that.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I think what made him leave is that she wanted to tell the judge about it. He resigned after Britney filed the declaration of urgency. 

That's where a piece is still missing, the paralegal said Britney was sent to the facility in January, in March she files couples of declaration to the court, how was she able to go the court and do so ? Did she escape for a minute to Jamie's control because surely he would not let her go to court to file such a thing against him , did she escape for a minute from the facility ? With Andrew filing the his resignation on the same day one can also wonder if he did not help to do it, and if he is not the source behind the paralegal .

There's still a missing piece and i hope this is not as bad as i am picturing everything

• Like 6