#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 5/12/2019 at 2:48 PM, colormefresh said:

I think we all know what happened but can we wait until tomorrow to discuss? Lol

TMZ IS WATCHING

You talking about her taking sides  with whats his name, around this same time, in middle of everything else that was happening? :useeinthis: I will never forgive that. I now have to remind my own momma not to do stuff like that when it comes to my sisters relationships.

1 hour ago, Marlean said:

But having no custody and having no legal say whatsoever is two completely different things. 

I AGREE! That's why I wrote in parenthesis (custody). She does not deserve to not have her freedom! I want her free...

The only reason I said what I said was because a lot of people are getting their information wrong and if we truly want her free, we have to know where the story actually started instead of twisting the narrative (that's reserved for Larry and Lou).

Like I said, I AM Team Britney and want this resolved for her immediately. 

• Like 1

Imagine if she makes an album after the conservatorship ends, that'd be the true original doll.

I need a Sam diss track ugh :clap:

but now seriously that mental imagine of her heart breaking because the one person she thought she could trust had been getting paid all along is making my own heart hurt. I imagine her thinking for years "oh he's not with me for my money"

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Imagine if she makes an album after the conservatorship ends, that'd be the true original doll.

I need a Sam diss track ugh :clap:

but now seriously that mental imagine of her heart breaking because the one person she thought she could trust had been getting paid all along is making my own heart hurt. I imagine her thinking for years "oh he's not with me for my money"

I hope it's not true :yesplease:

Breaks my heart for her.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

How would they know this to be true though? 

We all been knew. This could be either confirmation or maybe they read this forum. I think the only “real one” was Jason and the only reason she wanted to marry him was to free herself from the conservatorship. We don’t know if David really cheated on her or if Jamie made the whole thing up to keep Britney tied to him. I don’t know about Charlie, I think he cheated on her? He had too much power to submit to Jamie’s excessive control.

• Like 4