#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

35 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

What are you going to do about it, Larry red nose?

So he can release a statement how he "tried to help free her all along but it just didn't "work" " , praise how much of a "fighter" , " resilient" " incredible" she is and was under this much restraints . So then he can team up with her and pitch in a "comeback concept" where ...a new album " completely HER idea" named "Freedom" with the smash new hit " free fallin" and the new tour "free ......at last ...starring Britney spears" . 

And the second single that Britney chose HERSELF , named " century of resilience" , and third single "wolves in disguise" . 

Because he's way too stupid to waste an opportunity like this. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I mean conservatorships aren’t meant to be a method to avoid legal battles...

If the conservatorship was only in place so she could avoid “dealing with ****” herself that’s STILL an abuse of something that’s supposed to be used for people with severe disability. If that’s the case I STILL wouldn’t support the c-ship even if it was Britney herself which wanted it to “just avoid dealing with ****”. That’s ridiculous. 

You didn’t say a peep until that podcast popped up. 11 years of silence. :whatitellu:

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

They called her delusional and mentally ill and almost like shes crazy yet she has not been diagnosed with mental illness. Infact, 3 psychiatrists evaluated her and requested for her to be free according to court files. I hate using the word sexism but this is sexism

**** them, 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

I'm going to ignore your dig at me. And still conservatorships are not meant as a "protection shield." They are meant for gravely ill people who cannot function. I am not saying Britney wasn't dealing with mental health issues, but stripping someone of their civil rights as "protection" is a bit counter-productive don't you think? 

It’s called gaming the system. Everyone has done it, most likely outside of a court of law (I would hope).

I didn’t take a dig at you. I like you a lot. But your weird obsession with Osama Lufti  was never addressed. Did you fall out? Still friends? Just wondering!

6 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Lol have you been following me the last 11 years? Just because I haven’t been active on this account on Exhale doesn’t mean I haven’t been against the cship in other ways in public. 

It’s not like any of us could do anything singularly? 

I’ve never approved of the cship and any time it came up I would say so. 

So before talking out of your *** maybe just don’t? 

Rude. 

It's also been a topic of discussion on this forum several times, with everyone feeling like there was nothing they could do. They just ignored it until now. :shameless:

• Like 5
20 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

a lot of ppl need to be under conservatorship..idiots, media loves to break her down

Those photos must go viral. Lets counter-attack the media! :bedtime:

That’s unacceptable for the media to use this to make her look unstable.

32 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Driving around at 4 am wearing a pink wig does not equal losing your basic human rights for 12 years. 

Wait wait wait...

First, I am 100% behind you and FreeBritney movement I want to help with anything I can...

Second...one thing we however do seem to be missing, are specific FACTS...Britney didn't end up in this situation because of a pink wig and some rebellious type behavior. It is FACT that she did not do what was needed to keep custody of her children(at the time). She did not show up to mandated court hearings. She did not submit mandated **** tests. She did not give her kids back at the time of her custody arrangement (hence the first hospitalization where she was held against her will). She absolutely was close to death...her mom even wrote in her book that Sam was trying to get her in a **** induced coma. These are things even regular people go to jail for and lose custody for. We can't act like some of these things (custody) were magically snatched away from her for no reason.

With that being said...nearly 12 years later she should NOT be paying for these mistakes. She has more than proven herself and I am praying she gets out of this situation. But as much we love her and want her free, we can't act like this entire situation didn't begin with Britney absolutely out of control. I am on everyone's side here...I want her free!...but we also can't pretend that long ago, Britney truly did need help that she didn't want. The saddest thing is I think she once again fell into the hands of bad people...looking at you Larry and Lou.

• Like 4

She’s always been so, so dramatic with Britney and her planted audience are just as bad. Even when she’s speaking “positively” about her, there’s always an element of backhandedness. 

Along with TMZ, The Blast, Radar, Daily Mail, she’s one of the worst for spreading this incredibly biased narrative that because of some choices Britney made 12 years ago, she should accept her fate - and everyone should believe she’s too sick to function. 

1 minute ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Wait wait wait...

First, I am 100% behind you and FreeBritney movement I want to help with anything I can...

Second...one thing we however do seem to be missing, are specific FACTS...Britney didn't end up in this situation because of a pink wig and some rebellious type behavior. It is FACT that she did not do what was needed to keep custody of her children(at the time). She did not show up to mandated court hearings. She did not submit mandated **** tests. She did not give her kids back at the time of her custody arrangement (hence the first hospitalization where she was held against her will). She absolutely was close to death...her mom even wrote in her book that Sam was trying to get her in a **** induced coma. These are things even regular people go to jail for and lose custody for. We can't act like some of these things (custody) were magically snatched away from her for no reason.

With that being said...nearly 12 years later she should NOT be paying for these mistakes. She has more than proven herself and I am praying she gets out of this situation. But as much we love her and want her free, we can't act like this entire situation didn't begin with Britney absolutely out of control. I am on everyone's side here...I want her free!...but we also can't pretend that long ago, Britney truly did need help that she didn't want. The saddest thing is I think she once again fell into the hands of bad people...looking at you Larry and Lou.

Omg someone else is keeping it REAL around here. Don’t let them run you off. 

• Like 1