#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, LanaLang said:

I really liked Charlie. He was someone I pictured Brit settling down with, getting married and having more of those kids she always talked about. I was sad when it ended, and we’ll never really know what happened, but with everything we know now, it wouldn’t surprise me if he just got tired of the hoopla that was her life. The microscope she lived under... it’s not easy for her and I’m sure it’s not easy for anyone else that’s with her. 

I don’t know if Sam is paid but I think at this point, anyone getting involved knows to some kind of degree what they’re getting themselves into. As a previous poster said, it could be a mutually beneficial relationship. He can get exposure and she can have companionship. And I think Britney was smart enough to know that trying to get seriously involved with someone in the situation she was in just wouldn’t work. 

Exactly what I think as well. Plus I think David Lucado was nothing serious for Britney just to move on from Jason. And same I think Charlie was a guy that Britney could settle down with and have more kids. 

About Sam we will see once she is freed. But in fact I won't be suprised if in the coming days/months we will get a news about their split up. Plus even if he is paid he is a small revel to like "Free Britney" comment and then to unlike. 

I really hope for her happy family and motherhood to enjoy fully as with boys she couldn't. And I hope she will find her soul mate as Jamie Lynne found Jamie. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Commotion said:

OMG :umomg:

it does make sense though, if this was real :blank:

Where else is she gonna meet a man other than at a music video shoot nowadays? Obviously all the people at the music video would be carefully picked and I would assume investigated. Did he know that was his target before filming? Someone who likes her despite having the conservatorship there? Was he being groomed to be a conservator?

I feel so sorry for her :( Imagine being with your man for more than 2 years and turns out he didn't love you and he was getting paid

Why are you folks thinking she doesn't know this and plays along

• Like 5
4 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I don’t care about Courtney Love, I just said that she was informed about team court and their agenda. They wanted to do the same they did to Britney to her daughter, but she knew how they work. Therefore, she disqualified them. 

Who was on the team that wanted to put Courtney's daughter into conservatorship? 

20 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Stanning the superior girlfriend of Clark Kent the queen Lana Lang AND shipping Britney with her perfectlover.mp3, *********... did we just become best friends?  

I think we did. Kween Lana Lang was like the Justin in Britney’s love life. Superior, iconic, what all the others couldn’t compare to. 

19 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Wade Robinson?

Cackling.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Also why do people censor their cursing on here? Genuinely curious.

We don't-- well, I do, because I prefer the way **** looks to what will happen to-- ****-- once I type it out with no censor. The forum itself does that.