#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I really think that if conservatorship would finish in 2010-2012 Britney would marry Jason and be happy. Maybe he was not like her big love like Kevin. But he was seriuous guy with his own money and he was very good step father so in the end it could work but I think conservatorship destroyed it as they didn't want stable Britney but I think Jason was good he wanted to be with Britney and as he was allowed to be next to her he got his chance and she chosed to be with him even because of lack of other alternatives. 

Britney-Spears-Kids-Dolphin-vacation.jpg

Britney-Spears-posed-Jason-Trawick-her-b

Britney-Spears-Jason-Trawick-in-Sydney-w

Britney-Spears-Jason-Trawick-went-beach-

https://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/spears-lax/britney-spears-jason-trawick-lax-07.jpg

This times when it seemed conservatorship is temporary and it will be over soon and Britney will marry Jason and live happily till death make them apart. This time when Britney looked and seemed like Britney when she had a hope to take control back.... 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I think she’ll be fine. I don’t think she’s dumb. She knows her boyfriends have been bought and paid for since after Jason...David deflected so they said he cheated. Charlie couldn’t be controlled so he was scrapped. And now Sam is either all in or helping her quietly. But it’s no secret to us that they’ve all been arranged. 

If it’s obvious to us, I’m SURE ??? knows 

Yeah agreed.

Plus didnt she mention once that her dad arranged a date or something? I dont remember 

• Like 1
Just now, Dollyg said:

Can you copy and paste?

Spoiler
EXCLUSIVE

Britney Spears’ Mom Lynne Wants Her ‘Back in Treatment’ Amid Conservatorship Battle

2 hours agoBritney Spears and Lynne Spears Conservatorship Battle

Britney Spears and Lynne Spears MEGA; Inset: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic

Lynne Spears has her daughter Britney Spears’ best interest at heart as the pop star seeks more freedom from the conservatorship that has put many aspects of her life in the control of her father, Jamie Spears.

Britney Spears’ Mental Health Battle and Conservatorship Explained

“Reports that Lynne is trying to help Britney loosen the constraints of the conservatorship are false,” a source tells Us Weekly exclusively. “If anything, Lynne wants Britney back in treatment, and that angers Britney.”

The Grammy winner, 37, completed a 30-day stint in a California mental health facility in late April after struggling with the stress of Jamie’s life-threatening colon rupture and the complex process of changing the medications that she has been taking since her much-publicized 2007 and 2008 breakdown.

Britney Spears and Lynne Spears Conservatorship Battle Britney Spears and Lynne Spears MEGA; Inset: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic Britney Spears’ Biggest Accomplishments Since Her Comeback

Jamie, 66, has been Britney’s main court-appointed conservator since February 2008, meaning she cannot make major personal or financial decisions without his approval. Lynne, 64, who has been divorced from Jamie since 2002, intervened in the conservatorship for the first time when she filed court documents earlier this month to request to be updated on the details of Britney’s health. She also attended a court hearing with the “Toxic” singer on Friday, May 10, when a judge ordered an expert evaluation in what a source described as “the first step in the process” of ending Britney’s conservatorship.

“Britney doesn’t care if Jamie is left in control of her finances with the conservatorship of the estate remaining,” another source tells Us. “However, according to Britney, the conservatorship of her personal life needs to end. She is finished with Jamie having control of her personal life and wants to have her own control over that.”
Britney Spears’ Most Iconic Moments

Through it all, Britney, who has been on an indefinite work hiatus since January, remains focused on her future. “Britney doesn’t live in fear of repeating what happened in 2007 and 2008,” an insider previously told Us. “She’s come such a long way as a performer, as a mother and as a person — and that includes knowing when it’s time to take the necessary steps to seek help.”

Lynne, for her part, told a photographerOpens a New Window. on Monday, May 13, that the Crossroadsactress is doing “wonderful.”

With reporting by Jen Heger

3 minutes ago, emirr said:

Guys whats is this blind items i know nothing about them i mean who writes this things can we trust them

They were reporting that Britney had stopped taking her meds long before it was ever public knowledge, just to give them some credibility. I've heard its maintained by entertainment lawyers, but I can't confirm that.

*I only mean for CDAN, ftr. I don't bother with other blind gossip sites.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

I really think that if conservatorship would finish in 2010-2012 Britney would marry Jason and be happy. Maybe he was not like her big love like Kevin. But he was seriuous guy with his own money and he was very good step father so in the end it could work but I think conservatorship destroyed it as they didn't want stable Britney but I think Jason was good he wanted to be with Britney and as he was allowed to be next to her he got his chance and she chosed to be with him even because of lack of other alternatives. 

Britney-Spears-Kids-Dolphin-vacation.jpg

Britney-Spears-posed-Jason-Trawick-her-b

Britney-Spears-Jason-Trawick-in-Sydney-w

Britney-Spears-Jason-Trawick-went-beach-

https://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/spears-lax/britney-spears-jason-trawick-lax-07.jpg

This times when it seemed conservatorship is temporary and it will be over soon and Britney will marry Jason and live happily till death make them apart. This time when Britney looked and seemed like Britney when she had a hope to take control back.... 

Lol Kevin wasn’t her big love. She married him because she was in love with the idea of it all. She even said in FTR that she married for the wrong reasons. I don’t know if she’s honestly found that yet, or maybe she thought her “big” love was Justin but that ended in flames too. Also, Jason seemed like someone who was convenient the moment. Did she love him? Sure. But she also got engaged thinking it would free her from the CShip. 

• Like 7
Just now, emirr said:

Guys whats is this blind items i know nothing about them i mean who writes this things can we trust them

CDAN is generally right, although they might throw in some fake blinds from time to time. The main person behind this is called Enty Lawyer (identity has not been revealed), they know a lot of their sources personally. There might be more people behind this, because sometimes the tone of the blind items changes. CDAN has revealed major things years before they happened (#metoo revelations, pedophiles, ****** harassment and everything under the sun). 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Commotion said:

Imagine if she makes an album after the conservatorship ends, that'd be the true original doll.

I need a Sam diss track ugh :clap:

but now seriously that mental imagine of her heart breaking because the one person she thought she could trust had been getting paid all along is making my own heart hurt. I imagine her thinking for years "oh he's not with me for my money"

Yessssi was thinking this today listening to blackout when ‘Why Should I Be Sad?’ Came on I was like... **** we really haven’t had ‘Britney’ for a long time ‘Glory’ to me is the closest with ‘Man On The Moon’ ‘Liar’ etc but fuuuuuuck I miss her we need her sass back we need Britney free ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, LanaLang said:

Lol Kevin wasn’t her big love. She married him because she was in love with the idea of it all. She even said in FTR that she married for the wrong reasons. I don’t know if she’s honestly found that yet, or maybe she thought her “big” love was Justin but that ended in flames too. Also, Jason seemed like someone who was convenient the moment. Did she love him? Sure. But she also got engaged thinking it would free her from the CShip. 

Yeah and it it is exactly what I mean. I mean that with Kevin Britney seemed "crazy in love" but with Jason is seemed more like just a right step to do for her as even this relationship showed her like a stable mother with a stable fiance and it could work out for her if there would be no conservatorship after engagement. And I agree that Jason just used a moment that Britney hadn't any other alternatives as I think he liked her for a long time. 

Again I had good feelings about Charlie but again conservatorship destroyed it as well. Charlie wanted family same as Britney. He is now married and became a father. Plus I think conservatorship team couldnt control him as he has his own money and career and famous last name. 

I think Sam was not a smart move and it shows her as a bit not serious as he is 25 and she is 37 and he is not a step father type for 13 or 14 year old boy. So maybe it's true he is fake and paid by conservatorship team. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, chrisryan said:

OMG so agreed at this. That is the ONLY reason they didn't say anything. They could have at least done a supportive podcast saying that they don't want to feed a craze, but that they have concern for Britney. 

Do you think their podcast will lose most of its subscribers at this point? I am full on ready to support the gram girls now. 

Luckily our generation is quite smart and can sense when someone is not genuine. So they will definitely lose popularity eventually if they continue that way. I remember messaging one of them on Insta and asked him why there is no emergency episode and he was rude and just said “NO” literally in all capital letters. I was like “gurl bye”  :bedtime:  unfollowed, blocked and unsubscribed :overitkbye:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BethanyJerome said:

This is good if true, she should stop living in the fake bubble her handlers crafted for her. Freedom means also the ability to face reality.

Truth will out, and I believe Britney will find the strength to handle it.

56 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Even if this were true, I doubt it would break her and I doubt she didn’t have her suspicions. Especially after Jason. 

It seems David Lucado was the only one who wasn’t arranged. 

I think that Sam is toy boy for her. Maybe she already knew it. If it false then doesn't matter. Cuz obviously her relationship with Sam won't work at the end. She needs someone on her level. Another famous/rich person. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Yeah and it it is exactly what I mean. I mean that with Kevin Britney seemed "crazy in love" but with Jason is seemed more like just a right step to do for her as even this relationship showed her like a stable mother with a stable fiance and it could work out for her if there would be no conservatorship after engagement. And I agree that Jason just used a moment that Britney hadn't any other alternatives as I think he liked her for a long time. 

Again I had good feelings about Charlie but again conservatorship destroyed it as well. Charlie wanted family same as Britney. He is now married and became a father. Plus I think conservatorship team couldnt control him as he has his own money and career and famous last name. 

I think Sam was not a smart move and it shows her as a bit not serious as he is 25 and she is 37 and he is not a step father type for 13 or 14 year old boy. So maybe it's true he is fake and paid by conservatorship team. 

I really liked Charlie. He was someone I pictured Brit settling down with, getting married and having more of those kids she always talked about. I was sad when it ended, and we’ll never really know what happened, but with everything we know now, it wouldn’t surprise me if he just got tired of the hoopla that was her life. The microscope she lived under... it’s not easy for her and I’m sure it’s not easy for anyone else that’s with her. 

I don’t know if Sam is paid but I think at this point, anyone getting involved knows to some kind of degree what they’re getting themselves into. As a previous poster said, it could be a mutually beneficial relationship. He can get exposure and she can have companionship. And I think Britney was smart enough to know that trying to get seriously involved with someone in the situation she was in just wouldn’t work. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, LanaLang said:

Everyone talking about Jason, Sam, David,...meanwhile I’m over here trying to plot ways of making Jessica Biel “accidentally” disappear without a trace. 73Hn.gif

Stanning the superior girlfriend of Clark Kent the queen Lana Lang AND shipping Britney with her perfectlover.mp3, *********... did we just become best friends?  

• Like 1