#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The co-conservator, Andrew Wallet :whatitellu:

Didn't he just give an interview last year about how he saved Britney from ***** and alcohol throughout all these years, including removal of dangerous people from the Circus Tour and stuff? 

Andrew Wallet oversaw her finances only.

James P Spears is Britney’s personal conservator. 

1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

That's where a piece is still missing, the paralegal said Britney was sent to the facility in January, in March she files couples of declaration to the court, how was she able to go the court and do so ? Did she escape for a minute to Jamie's control because surely he would not let her go to court to file such a thing against him , did she escape for a minute from the facility ? With Andrew filing the his resignation on the same day one can also wonder if he did not help to do it, and if he is not the source behind the paralegal .

There's still a missing piece and i hope this is not as bad as i am picturing everything

Maybe Scamuel Ingham filed those documents on her behalf?

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Why arent her kids never with her anymore? This is so strange. Until last year she was seen here and there with them but since january, she wasnt caught once with them. Is Jamie keeping them away from her since all this mess started?

I'm sure he does. There are a few reports that she can only spend a few hours a day with them and they can't even stay overnight at her house. And the media said things like "She saw them while she was at the MHF" but then "She never saw them while she was there" :idgi:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Andrew Wallet oversaw her finances only.

James P Spears is Britney’s personal conservator. 

Still he seemed to be more involved than just the finances, according to himself

The attorney and co-conservator of Britney's estate argues that he "essentially saved Spears and her Trust from financial ruin," keeping the star's investments afloat while also allegedly "protect[ing] her from succumbing to ***** and other temptations during her Las Vegas residency,

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

That's where a piece is still missing, the paralegal said Britney was sent to the facility in January, in March she files couples of declaration to the court, how was she able to go the court and do so ? Did she escape for a minute to Jamie's control because surely he would not let her go to court to file such a thing against him , did she escape for a minute from the facility ? With Andrew filing the his resignation on the same day one can also wonder if he did not help to do it, and if he is not the source behind the paralegal .

There's still a missing piece and i hope this is not as bad as i am picturing everything

She doesn't have to do it herself, her lawyer does it on her behalf (That's the lawyers' job). But anyway, I don't think Britney requested the hearing as TMZ/TheBlast said

2 minutes ago, maquisl said:

She doesn't have to do it herself, her lawyer does it on her behalf (That's the lawyers' job). But anyway, I don't think Britney requested the hearing as TMZ/TheBlast said

I think the Gram Girls confirmed it was said during the hearing that Britney requested it, but I can't say for sure

And just as Meaner, I've wondered how was she able to do it, or who did it. Even if it was the lawyer, obviously it was him, Britney must have told her so, but how if she was being kept against her will on that facility? So, did Andrew Wallet really helped her before running away? 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Maybe Scamuel Ingham filed those documents on her behalf?

i thought that when he does something on her behalf , you see it as Filed by Ingham ect for the Subject or something like this 

like this one :  

11/16/2012 Petition - Allowance of Fees (1st Hearing Date: 12/07/2012 Filed By: Ingham, Samuel D., III, Esq., PVP Attorney Conservator: Spears, Britney Jean, Subject Person Complaint Num: 39 )

I could be wrong of course, actually it would make a lot of sense and if i didn't not see Scamuel as a danger and him not having her best interest i would not doubt it any second . Unless that since the Casey's homicide investigation he now knows he can not risk to have a second big case on his name as a PVP .

• Like 3

I use to love Mcdonalds but then I stopped going for several months. When I went back last month, their meat has a chemical taste to it.I ordered two different types of burgers because I could not decide what I wanted. I love their french fries and hashbrowns but I dont think I'll ever order a burger from them again.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Still he seemed to be more involved than just the finances, according to himself

Why are you pretending the quote doesn’t apply, though?

Without a conservatorship, Britney would be in a bar playing poker while she’s supposed to be on stage. Like, get real.

8 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Yeah it’s possible maybe he’s just been on his best behavior considering everything. He doesn’t wanna go down with the rest of the circus. 

It the most plausible scenario , it would also mean they ain't nobody anymore but Jamie on this boat , no more corrupt judge Goetz, no more Wallet , and no more Scamuel Ingham. All of this with now Lynn getting in with her lawyers .

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

It the most plausible scenario , it would also mean they ain't nobody anymore but Jamie on this boat , no more corrupt judge Goetz, no more Wallet , and no more Scamuel Ingham. All of this with now Lynn getting in with her lawyers .

And why y’all think Lynne handling Britney’s empire is a GOOD idea is still astounding me. She sells face cream out of her trunk, for crying out loud.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

At this point it is clear that colormefresh is trolling. I suggest we stop quoting and giving it the attention it craves. Hollow arguments and nonsensical hyperbole are the only things he clings to. Does not debate or face any of the arguments presented to him. Merely regurgitates the same things over and over. His intentions are clear.

I suggest you block me if you can’t handle people having differing opinions.

Are you from Russia or something? :gerlwat:

• Like 1