#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

27 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

It took a lot of guts for the paralegal to come out.  If people have been instructed by a court not to discuss a case and they do, they can be sanctioned or held in contempt.  I know a woman who fought to free her father for 7 years, speaking out, and the court kept reprimanding her.  She ended up with a three-year jail sentence.

Absolutely needs guts.This situation seems like a book by Stieg Larsson.I am afraid, there are many months until September, even a summer..

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Dream With In a dream said:

also the second 1 from top jamie forcing her to take meds. when she said no.

2 hours ago, Catalin said:

It's illegal to place a conservatee in a mental health facility against his/her will. If this is true, then Team C-ship has broken the law.

https://t.co/gmtaDPu0yu?amp=1

D6cYwcgXsAED3vb?format=jpg&name=small

Andrew Wallet resigned for a reason.

WELL, this isn't quite as good as it seems.  This just means the conservator can't shove Britney in lock-down on his own and needs to obtain a court order to make it happen.  Conservators and their attorneys seek and get these permissions from the court regularly.  For example, if the conservator wants to liquidate the protected person's property to pay all of his own fees and his attorney's fees, he just asks the court to OK the liquidation.  These liquidations occur frequently in these courts.  If a family member happens to be living the house about to be sold, they are evicted.  Often in these cases,  the sale is for way below value and the house is flipped for much more, disguised by a shell company transaction.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Absolutely needs guts.This situation seems like a book by Stieg Larsson.I am afraid, there are many months until September, even a summer..

all of this has happened in less than a month, can you imagine all the twists and turns and dirrty details we're getting in 4 months?! :idkney:

I really hope a miracle can shorten that period of time so she can get out as soon as possible.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Tig said:

this is a new judge and she can't just dissolve the conservatorship in an instant......it's going to take time and more than just Britney's word. 

the judge ordered the 730 evaluation, which is a good sign because it means that she wants to make sure whatever decision she makes, is the correct one.

Whats a 730 evaluation? Guess I should google it huh? But yea man I hope this year she is released from this and can enjoy her freedom to do as she pleases. I don't see how a judge can deny her request for freedom and to be removed form the Cship but yet Kevin Federline is able to get approved for more CHILD SUPPORT monthly, yet he is a total bum. Makes no f**king sense!

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

who knows, but just trying to make it make sense, I suppose Britney's dad and his attorneys have "proof" from previous years that she's incapable of taking decisions, or even telling the truth. Like, I imagine they may have a paper that says she has X mental condition that prevents her from doing a rational judgement so her word shouldn't be taken into consideration.

So I suppose, the judge then just sees Britney's word against her dad's. She may (hopefully) see that Britney sounds rational enough, but if the "legal" papers says otherwise, she has no more option than ask for a new evaluation that tells who's right.

Kinda like, Britney has to demonstrate she's saying the truth, because the only "proof" she has is that she was deemed incapable of doing basic human stuff. 

Maybe she already believed her, and the evaluation is for something else, like already a step forward. Maybe Jamie was already warned of not trying to do such a thing on Britney again, or else, so "she's safe" for now. Maybe her mom is staying with her for these months, we don't really know any details. But I want to believe that if the judge felt like she was under any danger, she would've taken action on Jamie. 

I don't know about U.S laws but in Spain, even when Britney should give proof, they would have to take temporal actions (an impartial third person or her mother managing her stuff temporarily)

Even IF an investigation is requested, you can't let things go in the same direction. You have to make sure you're protecting the person and then, with all the proof and evaluations, make firm decisions. So, I think we don't know 1/4 of what's going on.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Catalin said:

It's illegal to place a conservatee in a mental health facility against his/her will. If this is true, then Team C-ship has broken the law.

https://t.co/gmtaDPu0yu?amp=1

D6cYwcgXsAED3vb?format=jpg&name=small

Andrew Wallet resigned for a reason.

WELL, this isn't quite as good as it seems.   This just means the conservator can't shove Britney in lock-down on his own and needs to obtain a court order to make it happen.  Conservators and their attorneys seek and get these permissions from the court regularly.  For example, if the conservator wants to liquidate the protected person's property to pay all of his own fees and his attorney's fees, he just asks the court to OK the liquidation.  These liquidations occur frequently in these courts.   If a family member happens to be living the house about to be sold, they are evicted.  Often in these cases,  the sale is for way below value and the house is flipped for much more, disguised by a shell company transaction.  Conservators believe in giving protected people choices. For example, Brit's choice could be 1) take medications as prescribed or 2) you might not be mentally fit to receive visits from your children.  We are only trying to help you see your children, etc.   They muck with visitations rights constantly to achieve compliance.

• Like 7

You know what britney needs she needs someone to make a documentary someone who can blow the lid completely on this c-ship :schoolingtime: 

Is there anyone we can message or get in contact with I mean it would help wouldn’t it ? Yeah it would cause controversy but only with Jamie and Larry Lou who would want to shut it down but it would surely help britney. 

• Like 7

I honestly am more up to date on basic celebrity gossip then Wendy is and that’s her JOB. she is really out of the loop most of the time, reporting stories and dragging celebrities and she doesn’t even know the full facts with receipts and evidence  like I do. Close your mouth Wendy... the show was better when she went on a hiatus 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’m not trying to sound rude here but why is everyone so shocked about this? Hasn’t this been almost common knowledge for like the past 11 years? It was very evident that even from For the Record that Britney and her fathers relationship was very weird. It was even more evident in I Am Britney Jean. Her body language and the way things are just with her team and how close they all are truly came out on those documentaries. I mean why was her dad even there at the Perfume video shoot?! He hangs around like a bad smell! He completely cramps her style and ruins her orra. 

Although you could tell that she felt so trapped by the concervatorship in FTR, FF was probably the biggest give away. She was so heavily medicated and I honestly think they were drugging her with lithium etc hence why she became so dazed and it aged her horribly after that. Things which people dismissed at the time. This has been happening now for over a decade. 

I can’t help but feel awful for her but I’m glad it’s coming out now - just a shame it’s 11 years too late... But I honestly thought this was the kind of **** we knew had been going on for years and we were just waiting for it to be common knowledge. 

I also think part of the issue is the fact that social media was not nearly as forceful a tool until like 2013/2014.

But yeah, people have been negative about the conservatorship since 2009 and definitely by 2011.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

You know what britney needs she needs someone to make a documentary someone who can blow the lid completely on this c-ship :schoolingtime: 

Is there anyone we can message or get in contact with I mean it would help wouldn’t it ? Yeah it would cause controversy but only with Jamie and Larry Lou who would want to shut it down but it would surely help britney. 

I think someone contacted the producer of The Guardians, he replied once and then he went silent. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, vass2816 said:

Looks like Jamie has given up on TMZ and is giving his fake news "Exclusives" to ET now....

How Britney Spent her "Wonderful" Mothers Day

“Britney had a wonderful Mother’s Day with the kids,” a source tells ET. “The boys went to see her on Mother’s Day and they celebrated together. The boys missed her so much while she was away and they’ve been spending some quality time together.”

The precious family time came as Spears deals with Friday’s status hearing on her conservatorship, a recent stay in a health facility, being granted a restraining order against her ex-manager, Sam Lutfi, and her father, Jamie’s, illness.

As she deals with the difficult times, she has been laying low, according to the source.

“She’s been staying at home a great deal and still seems to be facing some difficult days ahead,” the source says.

The source added that despite his illness, Jamie continues to have input on Spears’ decisions, but says she worries about him “terribly” and is finding comfort in her sons, as well as her boyfriend, Sam Asghari.

Wow.  Have you ever noticed how the press keeps digging up things like how much money Brit. spends on her nails?  Do they ever zero in on the outrageous costs she's being charged by everybody on Team Britney Conservatorship?  No.  There's a reason for that.  Just as there may be a reason for a "spin" here to divert from the awful reality of many conservatorships.  This isn't Ingham's first rodeo, after all.   Maybe I'm way too cynical but I've studied a ton of these cases and they are incredibly ugly.

• Like 7