#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Like, as shitty as this sounds: I could almost understand the urge to run out and buy B10. I can understand how a fan would be torn about new music, and justify in their head how they are supporting her (I did it with the tour last year, and you can do a LOT of mental gymnastics when you’re torn about something).

But for an album that everyone here already owns, that’s on every streaming service, that they’ve heard a million+ times, that’s like 15 years old- (need I go on?). It’s so f**king disgraceful and shows how weak willed people really can be. 

No, no, I actually-- if this was a matter of B10, I guess I'd get it. I'd still be taking the 'shaking my damn head at y'all and spending my money on my other favorites' stance, but it wouldn't be the disgust I feel now. (Also I'd be looking into some shadier form of getting my hands on it.) Like, as you pointed out, you can literally go listen to it for FREE on PLENTY OF PLATFORMS. Hell, who here DOESN'T have Britney in their phone right now, step forward so I can eyeball the **** out of you? Half of the people who get them only get them for appearances -- and I'm not coming for anyone there, the only vinyl I own from another band is for collection and appearances reasons, bc I don't own a record player -- and don't appreciate them for the actual QUALITY SOUND of vinyl, anyway. So what the **** is the point that y'all can't wait? Trust me, if they don't sell, they WILL be back. So like.... :idgi:

So no, I'm totally there with you. It would be understandable on some level if it was new material, but its not.

• Like 4

Wait, wait, wait. :nyschool:

You mean to tell me that you’re hoping for a flop for B10?? This fan base that cares SO MUCH about relevancy, charts, and numbers is now advocating for a total sabotage of Britney’s career? Absolutely not. I do not subscribe to that. 

I could give a **** less about charts, but I would never intentionally try to harm her career or her professional reputation. Regardless of what’s happeneing now, this is still Britney’s livelihood and her passion. And as evidenced by her recent work schedule, homegirl was not overworked for cash. 

I understand not wanting to support the conservativorsbip, but you can still support both the #FreeBritney movement and her career. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. 

Supporting Britney IS supporting her career. Periodt. :bedtime:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

No, no, I actually-- if this was a matter of B10, I guess I'd get it. I'd still be taking the 'shaking my damn head at y'all and spending my money on my other favorites' stance, but it wouldn't be the disgust I feel now. Like, as you pointed out, you can literally go listen to it for FREE on PLENTY OF PLATFORMS. Hell, who here DOESN'T have Britney in their phone right now, step forward so I can eyeball the **** out of you? Half of the people who get them only get them for appearances -- and I'm not coming for anyone there, the only vinyl I own from another band is for collection and appearances reasons, bc I don't own a record player -- and don't appreciate them for the actual QUALITY SOUND of vinyl, anyway. So what the **** is the point that y'all can't wait? Trust me, if they don't sell, they WILL be back. So like.... :idgi:

So no, I'm totally there with you. It would be understandable on some level if it was new material, but its not.

random thought, but i totally forgot about B10 with all of this drama. i think this is a really dark moment in Britney's life/career and hopefully they don't do a Circus and try and brush it under the rug for her next album. the whole situation will have to be addressed before any new music by Britney herself because this time you can't ignore anything, so much is out there and leaking everyday, and the power of hashtags and social media means most people who follow entertainment or music know about #FreeBritney now

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Zack Nasty said:

You mean to tell me that you’re hoping for a flop for B10?? This fan base that cares SO MUCH about relevancy, charts, and numbers is now advocating for a total sabotage of Britney’s career? Absolutely not. I do not subscribe to that. 

I could give a **** less about charts, but I would never intentionally try to harm her career or her professional reputation. Regardless of what’s happeneing now, this is still Britney’s livelihood and her passion. And as evidenced by her recent work schedule, homegirl was not overworked for cash. 

I understand not wanting to support the conservativorsbip, but you can still support both the #FreeBritney movement and her career. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. 

Your money goes straight (ha!) to anti gay cults :wendycry:

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Zack Nasty said:

I think most people here are not set out to ruin Britney’s career but with all the evidence we’ve uncovered, it just makes us hesitant to buy anything knowing our money may be going straight to the support of anti-gay organizations :xfactorlook: 

• Like 6
15 hours ago, Catalin said:

Guys this is HUGE! It's a confirmation that Brit is fighting for her freedom.

Edit:

"Britney Spears has joined the social media movement to free her from her conservatorship, and she told the judge as much Friday when she was in court.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, Britney has done an about-face, now telling the judge her father, Jamie Spears, committed her to a mental health facility a month ago against her will and also forced her to take *****. We're also told Lynne Spears' lawyer echoed the allegation.  

TMZ broke the story, Britney spent 30 days at an L.A. mental health facility after she began rapidly going downhill ... she stopped taking the ***** that kept her stable after they stopped working and doctors still have been unable to find the right combination.

As we reported, Jamie Spears does not have the power under the conservatorship to either commit Britney against her will or to ply her with ***** against her will. A mental health facility that accepted an adult patient against that patient's will when the conservator did not have such power would be committing a crime. And remember, Britney frequently left the place and was seen out and about.

Britney wants more freedom and asked the judge for certain adjustments ... but didn't get them. Sources tell us Britney would like to end the conservatorship, which has been operating for 11-plus years.  

The judge took no action and has ordered an expert to evaluate Britney and until that happens there will be no change in the conservatorship ... but it has clearly created a family war."

Chances are, Jamie did not do anything  illegal. He can't commit Britney against her will.  He must petition the court to do it.  This court appointed him as conservator in the first place, so who will they listen to?  Plus Brit's attorney doesn't work FOR her.  He is an arm of the court, appointed to work in her best "interest."  He can go against her wishes if he feels that's the right thing to do.  The question is--if he's earning millions off of Britney by keeping her in the conservatorship, isn't that a conflict of interest that could influence what he argues to the judge?  The system itself is fraught with  conflicts of interest.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, smouthwick said:

Chances are, Jamie did not do anything  illegal. He can't commit Britney against her will.  He must petition the court to do it.  This court appointed him as conservator in the first place, so who will they listen to?  Plus Brit's attorney doesn't work FOR her.  He is an arm of the court, appointed to work in her best "interest."  He can go against her wishes if he feels that's the right thing to do.  The question is--if he's earning millions off of Britney by keeping her in the conservatorship, isn't that a conflict of interest that could influence what he argues to the judge?  The system itself is fraught with  conflicts of interest.

i think, considering the dynamic we know of between them, it's more likely he is using manipulation tactics to get her to comply with his decisions. i can totally see the situation being that whenever she says anything that might compromise the britney brand (i want some time off before domination, i want to change the show, i want to come off my meds) they could get her to do whatever i.e. go into mental health treatment or there's the threat of her losing her custodial rights if she doesn't comply etc

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Your money goes straight (ha!) to anti gay cults :wendycry:

Britney has been named a gay icon. We all know that Britney would not knowingly donate money to these organizations. 

But we all know that if we don’t financially support her career, it will harm her. That’s a fact. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Bridges To Recovery Holmby is the name of the facility Britney was locked in, i was against the idea of people sharing this info while she was still there , but now may be we should also investigate them , and see how come they accepted to keep someone against her will .

As for their reputation i see the Britney did not hold back , they are noted 1 / 5 and i saw comments saying #FreeBritney, we are ruining everybody reputation :tifflmao:

indeed.com - Bridges To Recovery Employee Reviews:
https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Bridges-to-Recovery/reviews

Google Reviews:

4 years ago-
UNETHICAL. ILLEGAL. ABUSIVE. TRAUMA INDUCING. I AM A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS WOMAN WHO CAME HERE DUE TO A DIVORCE.
I HAVE BEEN SHAMED, TOLD I WAS TOO HAPPY, AND WATCHED THE STAFF LIE AROUND ON COUCHES LAUGHING AND EATING AT NIGHT WHILE THEY THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS SLEEPING. I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN CALIFORNIA. I, ALONG WITH A FRIEND I MADE HERE IN SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCES WISH TO SHUT THIS LOCATION DOWN

Yelp Reviews:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/bridges-to-recovery-pacific-palisades-pacific-palisades?sort_by=rating_asc

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

indeed.com - Bridges To Recovery Employee Reviews:
https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Bridges-to-Recovery/reviews

Google Reviews:

4 years ago-
UNETHICAL. ILLEGAL. ABUSIVE. TRAUMA INDUCING. I AM A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS WOMAN WHO CAME HERE DUE TO A DIVORCE.
I HAVE BEEN SHAMED, TOLD I WAS TOO HAPPY, AND WATCHED THE STAFF LIE AROUND ON COUCHES LAUGHING AND EATING AT NIGHT WHILE THEY THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS SLEEPING. I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN CALIFORNIA. I, ALONG WITH A FRIEND I MADE HERE IN SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCES WISH TO SHUT THIS LOCATION DOWN

Yelp Reviews:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/bridges-to-recovery-pacific-palisades-pacific-palisades?sort_by=rating_asc

I hope Britney sues the hell out of them if they touched one strand of ha messy weave

• Like 1

I mean, you guys can do what you’d like. 

I think that it’s more important, now, more than ever, to support Britney in every way possible. Including when it comes to her career. 

This woman has been through enough. She deserves every good thing imaginable. :crying3:

• Like 1