#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, vass2816 said:

Looks like Jamie has given up on TMZ and is giving his fake news "Exclusives" to ET now....

How Britney Spent her "Wonderful" Mothers Day

“Britney had a wonderful Mother’s Day with the kids,” a source tells ET. “The boys went to see her on Mother’s Day and they celebrated together. The boys missed her so much while she was away and they’ve been spending some quality time together.”

The precious family time came as Spears deals with Friday’s status hearing on her conservatorship, a recent stay in a health facility, being granted a restraining order against her ex-manager, Sam Lutfi, and her father, Jamie’s, illness.

As she deals with the difficult times, she has been laying low, according to the source.

“She’s been staying at home a great deal and still seems to be facing some difficult days ahead,” the source says.

The source added that despite his illness, Jamie continues to have input on Spears’ decisions, but says she worries about him “terribly” and is finding comfort in her sons, as well as her boyfriend, Sam Asghari.

hm.. makes sense.. not..

I-   :umomg:

I think Wallet would have never resigned have Britney never filed the declaration of urgency before. He knew trouble was coming and he was one of the few to be able to escape. Jamie can’t, Larry and Lou certainly can’t. And now, the truth is finally coming out and TMZ has to report the facts because one way or another they’ll see the light and they have no choice than doing it to keep their “credibility”. Lou is throwing Jamie under the bus, look at her distancing herself from this and blaming it on Jamie. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I think Wallet would have never resigned have Britney never filed the declaration of urgency before. He knew trouble was coming and he was one of the few to be able to escape. Jamie can’t, Larry and Lou certainly can’t. And now, the truth is finally coming out and TMZ has no choice than reporting the facts one way or another they’ll see the light and they have to defend their credibility. Lou is throwing Jamie under the bus, look at her distancing her from all of this and blaming it all on him. 

what i still can't get my head around is the comment that 'irreparable harm will be caused to britney if the court didn't accept his resignation immediately'. i honestly am puzzled what he meant by that

• Like 7

“While it may feel empowering for her fans to scream “Free Britney!” I don’t think any of them grasps what exactly that entails because, at the end of the day, something is undeniably wrong with Britney.“ - Pajiba 

————

I hate that they report about Free Britney supporters as if we’re :madonna:. I believe most of us - even the ones who’ve been sooo reluctant to admit Britney has mental health issues- know something isn’t right with her. The ones supposed to be helping her are not doing what is in her best interest. I believe she needs medication, but not to be purposely overmedicated. I believe a productive work routine is good for her, but not making her do something she isn’t really ready to do or is not comfortable doing. We aren’t the ones doing more harm than good to Britney. It’s her dad and his handlers, team cship, doing more harm than good to Britney.

I do agree with this end statement:

”But here’s the thing: If you’re demanding Britney be free while also gobbling up her songs and concert tickets, why do you think her cage was built? (Hint: It was for you.)" - Pajiba

————

Boycott B10 + all things Britney. That doesn’t mean you can’t still support the real woman behind the brand. The two are not mutually exclusive. Boycotting the Britney Brand is the best thing fans can do for Britney now.

Thank u @zxcvb for sharing the post. :) 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

I'm not sure what the statutes say, but in my state (NM)  until recently, the petitioner (in Brits case, that's Ingham) would be able to choose everybody else working on the case, including the doctors doing the evaluation.  You wouldn't believe how bogus this process can be due to conflicts of interest in these secretive courtrooms. Imagine these practices going on in closed probate courtrooms ALL OVER THE NATION and you begin to see how dangerous this is.   These situations are held under wraps in many ways.  Gag orders, sanctions, visitation denials, you name it. You've got teams of these people working the courtrooms moving from case to case.  it seems innocent enough because there aren't a lot of people working in this arena. But, in NM after looking up cases and finding the same "team" on many cases, it's clear even to the supreme court commission task force that this has a TRULY bad look to any outsider.  And guess what- in New Mexico no outsider is allowed to look at any records.  This is basically the case in many states.  Not even families of the protected person can audit the records. That's changing due to activism.  As of this year, in a NM guardianship/conservatorship proceedings are public unless the judge says no.  My guess is that some judges will skirt the problem by just saying no--we need to protect the "protected" person's privacy.  Bull.

I don’t know if it’s legit info but it was said that Lynne was there to make sure the evaluations weren’t carried out by someone’s picked by team c-ship? 

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Who will choose the Dr? Unbiased means neutral right???

The way it usually works is that the court appoints the medical evaluators.  i.e. the evaluators are insiders not chosen by Brit. her family or any expert outside the court.  These evaluators  work on case after case until the question becomes--are they working in the protected person's best interest in every case, or are they working with the rest of the team to extort money out of innocent people who fall into their grasp?  That seriously is what has happened in many cases. People describe it as suddenly being surrounded by sharks who all fall in to place together and railroad you through the system.  Suddenly these people have lost their rights and everything they own.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, holditagainstmerightnow said:

This Wendy is pissing me off! She needs to get her facts straight before she opens that hole in her face- What a load of crap!  

Give the video a thumps down and comment. This is not OK. 

This is how she built her career. She won’t change. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

“While it may feel empowering for her fans to scream “Free Britney!” I don’t think any of them grasps what exactly that entails because, at the end of the day, something is undeniably wrong with Britney.“ - Pajiba 

————

I hate that they report about Free Britney supporters as if we’re :madonna:. I believe most of us - even the ones who’ve been sooo reluctant to admit Britney has mental health issues- know something isn’t right with her. The ones supposed to be helping her are not doing what is in her best interest. I believe she needs medication, but not to be purposely overmedicated. I believe a productive work routine is good for her, but not making her do something she isn’t really ready to do or is not comfortable doing. We aren’t the ones doing more harm than good to Britney. It’s her dad and his handlers, team cship, doing more harm than good to Britney.

I do agree with this end statement:

”But here’s the thing: If you’re demanding Britney be free while also gobbling up her songs and concert tickets, why do you think her cage was built? (Hint: It was for you.)" - Pajiba

————

Boycott B10 + all things Britney. That doesn’t mean you can’t still support the real woman behind the brand. The two are not mutually exclusive. Boycotting the Britney Brand is the best thing fans can do for Britney now.

Thank u @zxcvb for sharing the post. :) 

unfortunately people are buying the vinyls..

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I think Wallet would have never resigned have Britney never filed the declaration of urgency before. He knew trouble was coming and he was one of the few to be able to escape. Jamie can’t, Larry and Lou certainly can’t. And now, the truth is finally coming out and TMZ has to report the facts because one way or another they’ll see the light and they have no choice than doing it to keep their “credibility”. Lou is throwing Jamie under the bus, look at her distancing her from all of this and blaming it all on him. 

All anybody needs to do is really study what happens in conservatorship/guardianship cases to see what's going on.  Here are 450 samples I've put together: 

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

I'm not sure what the statutes say, but in my state (NM)  until recently, the petitioner (in Brits case, that's Ingham) would be able to choose everybody else working on the case, including the doctors doing the evaluation.  You wouldn't believe how bogus this process can be due to conflicts of interest in these secretive courtrooms. Imagine these practices going on in closed probate courtrooms ALL OVER THE NATION and you begin to see how dangerous this is.   These situations are held under wraps in many ways.  Gag orders, sanctions, visitation denials, you name it. You've got teams of these people working the courtrooms moving from case to case.  it seems innocent enough because there aren't a lot of people working in this arena. But, in NM after looking up cases and finding the same "team" on many cases, it's clear even to the supreme court commission task force that this has a TRULY bad look to any outsider.  And guess what- in New Mexico no outsider is allowed to look at any records.  This is basically the case in many states.  Not even families of the protected person can audit the records. That's changing due to activism.  As of this year, in a NM guardianship/conservatorship proceedings are public unless the judge says no.  My guess is that some judges will skirt the problem by just saying no--we need to protect the "protected" person's privacy.  Bull.

Omg you live in NM too? :o

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

what i still can't get my head around is the comment that 'irreparable harm will be caused to britney if the court didn't accept his resignation immediately'. i honestly am puzzled what he meant by that

This is pure speculation but what if Wallet got so uncomfortable with the situation that in order to speak up he needed to resign first. 

The irreparable harm he mentioned could have meant what Britney would have to endure if this situation kept going.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Pajiba has an interesting article about the conservatorship from a writer who claimed to cover Britney for a decade...

" For weeks now, the #FreeBritney story has been firmly ensconced in tabloid fodder. Even Britney herself made an Instagram video saying everything is fine, and despite the fact that her eyes jarringly said otherwise, it wouldn’t be unreasonable to chalk this whole ordeal up as another step back in her ongoing mental health issues. She had to stay in a facility for a bit? It happens. But the internet loves a good conspiracy theory, so it didn’t take long for fans to accuse Britney’s dad of locking her up against her will, which again, she denied.

Until now.

In a surprise move that’s going to get real ugly, real fast, Britney has not only requested that a judge end her conservatorship, but she’s also accusing her dad of placing her in a mental health facility against her will, which means a batsh*t fanbase was… right about something? Goddammit.

TMZ reports:

This is a huge development. In all of the years that Britney has been under a conservatorship, she has never made a move to end it and has been seemingly content with the fact that the arrangement could last a lifetime. Granted, her dad makes a metric butt-ton of money for his efforts, Jamie Spears really did get Britney’s **** together for an impressive amount of time. She went from losing custody of her kids — to ******* Kevin Federline — while running off to Mexico with Adnan Ghalib during her dreadlocks phase (a.k.a. “Predator Britney”) to having a healthy relationship with her sons as her pop culture empire returned to glory.

So for Britney to come out against her dad is some serious ****. As for her mom entering the mix, despite her proclamations to the contrary, I’m going to put my chips on her making a move to take control of the conservatorship, which she very much wants to keep in place. There’s no #FreeBritney going on here.

Via Us Weekly:

For those of you who don’t know my past work, I spent a decade covering Britney Spears on The Superficial, and even though that site imploded two years ago, old habits die hard. So, yes, I’ve been following this situation like the gossip dork I am. However, I’ve been hesitant to voice my thoughts because I don’t know how well they’ll play on Pajiba, but here goes.

Right off the bat, the details of Britney Spears’ conservatorship have always been shady as hell. Back in 2016, The New York Times wrote an exposé that I highly recommend reading if you want to immerse yourself in all things Britney. It basically asserts that this level of control is reserved for the elderly or the severely disabled. In other words, it’s extremely unprecedented for the state of California to maintain a conservatorship like this for a 30-something popstar, who had a justifiable breakdown from the pressures of fame and possibly being bipolar. (For the record, there has been no official report of Britney’s mental health condition.)

On top of that, Jamie Spears and a handful of lawyers have made millions from the arrangement, which really makes it look like Britney is trotted out like a circus animal to **** golden eggs. There’s also the very gross implications of how a woman who’s been declared mentally unfit by the state to somehow consent to a ****** relationship with her manager Jason Trawick (and others) while under her father’s supervision. Readers of The Superficial will recall me exploring this dynamic in my extremely questionable series of “Bertney Stories,” and the conclusion I drew is probably best left in the dustbin of the Wayback Machine. (Her dad pimped her.)

That said, without the conservatorship, Britney Spears would be dead by now.

While it may feel empowering for her fans to scream “Free Britney!” I don’t think any of them grasps what exactly that entails because, at the end of the day, something is undeniably wrong with Britney. The erratic driving, the constant dropping of her kids, the questionable relationships with grifters like Sam Lutfi, it was all bad. It’s not like a judge will flip a switch, and magically, a fully functional and alert Britney Spears will emerge. Does that mean she still needs a conservatorship like the one she has now? I honestly don’t know. If she was an ordinary person, she would’ve been left to her devices because generally a person’s civil rights trumps the urge to strip of them autonomy even if it’s in their best interests. (Also, America is a sopping wet **** show at mental health care.) But Britney isn’t an ordinary person thanks to a money-printing fanbase that allowed her dad to afford the legal shenanigans needed to keep her Tasered like a circus bear. In other words, there are no easy answers here. Everything is terrible.

But here’s the thing: If you’re demanding Britney be free while also gobbling up her songs and concert tickets, why do you think her cage was built? (Hint: It was for you.)"

https://www.pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/britney-spears-wants-to-be-free-her-from-conservatorship.php

Thoughts??

TMZ claims that Jamie doesn't have the power to throw Britney into lockdown on his own. What they aren't telling you is this:  All Jamie needs to do is seek a court order to have her put in a facility 'in her best interest."  Court orders are sought all the time to put elders and others with disabilities into facilities. The elders are often drugged to sedation because it's in their best interest to stay calm as their homes are sold out from under them and their assets liquidated to pay for the conservatorship. As for the fairness of this court order, consider that the judge has usually been the one to decide that this conservator should be in power over an "incapacitated' person.  So who is the judge likely to listen to?

• Like 4

I really don’t know if these are that staged. Her mom is in LA with her, I think whatever restrictions she was under ain’t happening right now. Y’all really think she’d go speak up for herself in court but keep playing along to get pap pics? She’s probably literally just like “I’m going to get a coffee, bye!”

also lmao. Who smiles while sitting at a drive thru? I sure don’t.