#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I still haven't read the rest of the thread but I've seen this video being shared a lot and I just gotta ask which one of you **** requested a video on Rose McGowan's Cameo page to make it seem like she is supporting the movement, not saying that deep down she might actually do, but this is clearly a payed for video :gloria::gloria::gloria:

wait :orangu::orangu:

https://www.cameo.com/rosemcgowan

look at her recent ones they're all from same day and angle as the #FreeBritney one

:embarrassney::gloria:

this is SENDING ME

:mcorangu:

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

You know what britney needs she needs someone to make a documentary someone who can blow the lid completely on this c-ship :schoolingtime: 

Is there anyone we can message or get in contact with I mean it would help wouldn’t it ? Yeah it would cause controversy but only with Jamie and Larry Lou who would want to shut it down but it would surely help britney. 

Like I said, Ronan Farrow, who works at the New York Times (Or at least he did) would be the best bet. He wrote the exposé on Weinstein that kicked it all off, he brought him down. He spoke to a lot of people, got his facts straight, then went in for the kill. I think he could help. Massively...

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Like I said, Ronan Farrow, who works at the New York Times (Or at least he did) would be the best bet. He wrote the exposé on Weinstein that kicked it all off, he brought him down. He spoke to a lot of people, got his facts straight, then went in for the kill. I think he could help. Massively...

How can we go about doing this ? 

We would need to put all the facts together then he’s gonna have have to get people to talk. We need to get this to happen I think it would help massively. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I looked for the people who wrote the New York Times piece on Brit's cship (a investigative journo and a pop music one), tried contacting both but had no response. If you're gonna contact a reporter, you can send this if you wish!!

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Catalin said:

It's illegal to place a conservatee in a mental health facility against his/her will. If this is true, then Team C-ship has broken the law.

https://t.co/gmtaDPu0yu?amp=1

D6cYwcgXsAED3vb?format=jpg&name=small

Andrew Wallet resigned for a reason.

All this means is that Jamie can't put her into a facility himself.  He needs to seek a court order to do it.  This is done all the time.  You can see it in the very last bullet point.  Court authority is the key.  The judge usually does what the conservator and attorneys think is "best."  They were court-appointed after all.   Most people under protection who have dementia are left drugged in a facility.  The guardian might visit once or twice if that.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Lilith said:

the dr for the new evaluation will be probably chosen by Ingham/Jamie/team camp. Just like he did in 2008.

She will no doubt be assigned court-designated doctors to do the evaluation.  This is how it's usually done.   These doctors do lots of these evaluations for the court and get paid out of the protected person's  estate.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

We're really lucky to have your insight on this topic; thank you. This is very helpful so we can understand what the hell goes on in these conservatorship situations. It's absolutely f**king terrifying. I hope Wallet does the right thing and speaks up (but I don't expect him to EVER) because he clearly jumped ship for a reason, as discussed in the paralegal's voicemail.

Also, it's clear that "Team" Britney was scared shitless of Adam Streisand. He would've won and they knew it. Bastards.

Thanks.  Glad you're "notbuyingit."  LOL. !

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I looked for the people who wrote the New York Times piece on Brit's cship (a investigative journo and a pop music one), tried contacting both but had no response.

I think if someone got all the facts together and presented him an articulate narrative of the last 11+ years, he’d probably take it on. He’s a proper investigative yournalist, and a ******* good one at that. He’s also gay, which normally wouldn’t/shouldn’t  matter, I’m only mentioning it as we’re talking about Britney here! Check his Wiki! 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronan_Farrow

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Catalin said:

It's illegal to place a conservatee in a mental health facility against his/her will. If this is true, then Team C-ship has broken the law.

https://t.co/gmtaDPu0yu?amp=1

D6cYwcgXsAED3vb?format=jpg&name=small

Andrew Wallet resigned for a reason.

Don't be fooled.  This is just saying that the conservator can't personally shove her into an institution.  He needs a court order to do it (just as described in the last bullet point.)  The court appointed this conservator to work in Brit's best interest, so who do you think the court is going to listen to? 

• Like 2

Pajiba has an interesting article about the conservatorship from a writer who claimed to cover Britney for a decade...

" For weeks now, the #FreeBritney story has been firmly ensconced in tabloid fodder. Even Britney herself made an Instagram video saying everything is fine, and despite the fact that her eyes jarringly said otherwise, it wouldn’t be unreasonable to chalk this whole ordeal up as another step back in her ongoing mental health issues. She had to stay in a facility for a bit? It happens. But the internet loves a good conspiracy theory, so it didn’t take long for fans to accuse Britney’s dad of locking her up against her will, which again, she denied.

Until now.

In a surprise move that’s going to get real ugly, real fast, Britney has not only requested that a judge end her conservatorship, but she’s also accusing her dad of placing her in a mental health facility against her will, which means a batsh*t fanbase was… right about something? Goddammit.

TMZ reports:

As we reported, Jamie Spears does not have the power under the conservatorship to either commit Britney against her will or to ply her with ***** against her will. A mental health facility that accepted an adult patient against that patient’s will when the conservator did not have such power would be committing a crime. And remember, Britney frequently left the place and was seen out and about. Britney wants more freedom and asked the judge for certain adjustments … but didn’t get them. Sources tell us Britney would like to end the conservatorship, which has been operating for 11-plus years.'

This is a huge development. In all of the years that Britney has been under a conservatorship, she has never made a move to end it and has been seemingly content with the fact that the arrangement could last a lifetime. Granted, her dad makes a metric butt-ton of money for his efforts, Jamie Spears really did get Britney’s **** together for an impressive amount of time. She went from losing custody of her kids — to ******* Kevin Federline — while running off to Mexico with Adnan Ghalib during her dreadlocks phase (a.k.a. “Predator Britney”) to having a healthy relationship with her sons as her pop culture empire returned to glory.

So for Britney to come out against her dad is some serious ****. As for her mom entering the mix, despite her proclamations to the contrary, I’m going to put my chips on her making a move to take control of the conservatorship, which she very much wants to keep in place. There’s no #FreeBritney going on here.

Via Us Weekly:

However, the “Toxic” singer’s mother, Lynne Spears, who appeared in court with her, is not on board with her daughter’s plan. “Lynne isn’t supportive of Britney ending the conservatorship, but there is nothing she can do to stop it,” the insider explains. “Lynne doesn’t believe that the 730 evaluation, which is essentially a very comprehensive report prepared by a team of Britney’s doctors and possibly a court-appointed medical professional to evaluate Britney, will find that Britney would benefit from the conservatorship ending.”

For those of you who don’t know my past work, I spent a decade covering Britney Spears on The Superficial, and even though that site imploded two years ago, old habits die hard. So, yes, I’ve been following this situation like the gossip dork I am. However, I’ve been hesitant to voice my thoughts because I don’t know how well they’ll play on Pajiba, but here goes.

Right off the bat, the details of Britney Spears’ conservatorship have always been shady as hell. Back in 2016, The New York Times wrote an exposé that I highly recommend reading if you want to immerse yourself in all things Britney. It basically asserts that this level of control is reserved for the elderly or the severely disabled. In other words, it’s extremely unprecedented for the state of California to maintain a conservatorship like this for a 30-something popstar, who had a justifiable breakdown from the pressures of fame and possibly being bipolar. (For the record, there has been no official report of Britney’s mental health condition.)

On top of that, Jamie Spears and a handful of lawyers have made millions from the arrangement, which really makes it look like Britney is trotted out like a circus animal to **** golden eggs. There’s also the very gross implications of how a woman who’s been declared mentally unfit by the state to somehow consent to a ****** relationship with her manager Jason Trawick (and others) while under her father’s supervision. Readers of The Superficial will recall me exploring this dynamic in my extremely questionable series of “Bertney Stories,” and the conclusion I drew is probably best left in the dustbin of the Wayback Machine. (Her dad pimped her.)

That said, without the conservatorship, Britney Spears would be dead by now.

While it may feel empowering for her fans to scream “Free Britney!” I don’t think any of them grasps what exactly that entails because, at the end of the day, something is undeniably wrong with Britney. The erratic driving, the constant dropping of her kids, the questionable relationships with grifters like Sam Lutfi, it was all bad. It’s not like a judge will flip a switch, and magically, a fully functional and alert Britney Spears will emerge. Does that mean she still needs a conservatorship like the one she has now? I honestly don’t know. If she was an ordinary person, she would’ve been left to her devices because generally a person’s civil rights trumps the urge to strip of them autonomy even if it’s in their best interests. (Also, America is a sopping wet **** show at mental health care.) But Britney isn’t an ordinary person thanks to a money-printing fanbase that allowed her dad to afford the legal shenanigans needed to keep her Tasered like a circus bear. In other words, there are no easy answers here. Everything is terrible.

But here’s the thing: If you’re demanding Britney be free while also gobbling up her songs and concert tickets, why do you think her cage was built? (Hint: It was for you.)"

https://www.pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/britney-spears-wants-to-be-free-her-from-conservatorship.php

Thoughts??

54 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I think ET is Lynne's/Britney side no?

btw, we all have to remember that Britney is under investigation, so she needs to be a good mother and such so the c-ship should end. so this good" articles is good for her. Her team (aka Jamie) will start to portrait her as a crazy and irresponsible again. 

She always is a good mother :bedtime:

• Like 1