#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I know how sensitive people is in here when we talk about the topic of new music, but just a hypothetical question: do you think that, in this period of evaluation, it would help her if she was active on her career? :idkney: Like performing at Vegas, or releasing music, etc. (I'm not asking for it, nor expecting anything, it's just a question)

Like I don't know what are they supposed to investigate or evaluate, but don't you think it would've been easier to prove how stable she is, idk, maybe two years ago when she was constantly performing at POM show in Vegas? I don't know Britney in a personal level, but I just wonder how is her, mental state (? we don't even know what they're looking for) when she's active, performing and rehearsing and stuff versus just being at her house, all day, and especially now that apparently she doesn't even have her kids with her, and especially this year after spending some time at that facility, whatever that was.

• Like 2

I hope someday we know the truth. If it was really cancelled as a "punishment" they must be regretting it big time right now.

If it was really because of her wanting to have this "me time", well, it really was positive I guess. But I doubt so, 'cause she looked really excited about it.

There's always the potential of (yet another) comeback, so don't worry, we can still get those dance moves eventually :uknowit:

• Like 8
2 hours ago, DarkLord said:

Now that the News are kinda slow, I wanna ask you if Britney should  change her makeup style with the help of Jeffree Star. Should she? 

D4jAkyqWsAAIEr-.jpg

Plus, what do you think about this article? 

https://www.revelist.com/celebrity/jeffree-star-britney-spears-shamed/9956/the-trouble-started-when-star-posted-a-photo-of-him-with-the-queen-of-pop/1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwEZ2aF7cNDk-XmWgcewk

I am team #BritneyGetJeffreeStarHelp cuz his skin is so on point and he hates sunlight skin demage. 

I love Jeffree.

• Like 3

Jeffree has had every surgery under the sun.

Would I like to see him do her makeup in a video? Yas *****.

Sam Lutfi sent Jeffree “Piece Of Me” to leak in 2007. Fun fact. Allegedly. That’s why I don’t like him. :whatitellu:

And now he’s crying about his new concealer being leaked :whatitellu:

Full circle :bedtime:

• Like 1
On 4/17/2019 at 1:20 AM, generation glory said:

The people behind Britney’s Gram remind me of a fan that used to post here, Jordan Ross. He had a ‘Free Britney’ blog. He dig deep. His blog covered the same things Britney’s Gram and their listeners are just now discovering years after the fact when it comes to the cship and it’s participants. I learned long ago that #FreeBritney will go nowhere. You’re up against the CA legal system and a team of lawyers who use the funds of a multimillionaire to protect them from having to be fully transparent about what they’re doing to Britney. But that doesn’t mean we should go back to ignoring everything. It’s about time actually no, it’s past time for fans and the public to start paying attention to what is going on.

Britney’s Gram are forgetting that Britney is mentally ill. Sometimes people with mental illness don’t want treatment and stop taking their  medication. The thing that I’m getting is they (like many of us) think that they are overmedicating Britney into such a drugged out stupor that she complies with everything they want her to do because she’s so out of it she can’t do anything but go with the program. When she speaks up for herself then the handlers view her as “misbehaving”. They’re treating a 37 year old woman like a child.

Is she not wanting meds because she still doesn’t believe she needs it?? (again many people who need meds don’t want to take it because it changes them. It’s Kanye West’s excuse for not taking his BP meds, according to Kim K. But the meds are supposed to “change” you because it stabilizes your mood so you’re not behaving erratically and potentially hurting yourself or others.) Or... is she not wanting to take meds because she doesn’t think she needs it or not that much of it? It’s ultimately up to her doctors to decide because of the legal situation she is in, but what if her doctors are just as shady as her team and the court system?? We don’t know what is what? Relying on Britney’s family of her team to be truthful about why they do what they do just isn’t an option because they constantly LIE about everything.

Omg I totally forgot about Jordan Ross.

Guys I'm sorry I'm sure this is annoying but... 

I was following this story since the movement started every second of every day - but I got blasted with work and havent been able to keep up since the day britney went to court last week. I know theres some kind of evaluation happening but can anyone clue me in as to what that entails or what's currently going on with B or her moms

thx girls