#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

An actual break for her (which she didn't even get in 2008 after a highly publicized meltdown that apparently made her conservator father worried about her "dying").

Less **** for the leeches "Team" Britney (i.e., Lou, Larry, Jamie, Robin) to profit off of.

No terrible f**king and embarrassing marketing campaigns, announcements, and interviews where she has to pretend everything is great and then look at her team every five seconds to check whether they approve of her responses.

More time for her to build her case and focus on getting out of the abusive situation she's in.

One less thing "Team" Britney can hold over her head and use as an excuse for the abuse.

No meet and greets that she clearly hates but tolerates so "Team" Britney can make more money to spend on luxuries (only to tell her she can't spend her own money or have a true say in her finances).

Less awkwardness for her as she works with dancers whom she isn't allowed to actually be friends with.

No ghostwritten Instagram posts and Tweets from Lou Taylor about the show and how "amazing" her "team" is.

No ugly merchandise created about people who don't give a **** about Britney and priced 10 times higher than it should be.

Less money for Kevin Federline to grab.

Fewer complaints from fans who chose to spend their money and can't see that way more important **** is going on.

One less distraction from "Team" Britney in an attempt to sway us from realizing that way more important **** is going on.

No opportunities for TMZ, Radar Online, The Blast, People, etc. to say the following: "She's back on the stage! Look at how great Britney is doing when she's under her father's control with no human rights!"

No opportunities for TMZ, Radar Online, The Blast, People, etc. to say the following: "She's barefoot on stage! She took her heels off! Jamie, extend the conservatorship for five lifetimes!"

Less photo opportunities for "Team" Britney to pretend like they're her best friends and that she totally chooses to be around them because they're wonderful people who helped her go to the light and see Jesus.

Fewer posts from fans who want to complain about her not having confidence on stage and wondering why she's so different, ignoring everything she's been through and continues to endure.

A lot more time for everybody to get real and stop pretending it's all okay.

:well:

Damn girl that tea is HOT

• Like 5

Now that the News are kinda slow, I wanna ask you if Britney should  change her makeup style with the help of Jeffree Star. Should she? 

D4jAkyqWsAAIEr-.jpg

Plus, what do you think about this article? 

https://www.revelist.com/celebrity/jeffree-star-britney-spears-shamed/9956/the-trouble-started-when-star-posted-a-photo-of-him-with-the-queen-of-pop/1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwEZ2aF7cNDk-XmWgcewk

I am team #BritneyGetJeffreeStarHelp cuz his skin is so on point and he hates sunlight skin demage. 

• Like 7
51 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

It was painful to watch those clips and know she was rehearsing for a real professional show. Her dancing should absolutely be challenging because her job is to entertain. Her talent is what separates us from her. Not everyone has the ability to dance well. Those moves are so silly and corny. I do believe it’s not the choreographers fault because most of her work has been the same dull crap since FF. I give Circus era a pass because she had to move around the stage a lot and her movement was at least fluid. She can have simple numbers without looking slow or dumb. I wish Wade wasn’t a selfish ******* because he really does know what looks amazing and he made her career in the early days. 

After Circus is when the conservatorship should have ended so we could see if Britney could 'really return.'

Drugging her back to the stage in 2011 was disgraceful in every way.  I mean, it's not like she didn't understandably loose lots of fans after that era.

• Like 5
  • Content Curators
15 minutes ago, SlaymeMore said:

Was Overprotected in it ? 

I really don’t know how to post screen shots so if someone could show me it would be v nice

Intro

toxic

Break the ice 

oops! Remix

crazy

Vid segue everytime 

dont let me be the last to know 

Sfx Segue I’n the jungle samples change your mind

im a slave for you 

love me down

just love me 

Womanizer/circus 

Vid Segue club me against the music

S&s remix

Overprotected darkchild 

3 (two crowd participants)

Do you wanna come over (samples I wanna go)

Britney/dancers segue (compure electric)

Gimme more 

ooh ooh baby

Segue

born to make you happy

Vid segue(past tours)

Stronger

piece of me

my prerogative

Till the world ends

fake goodbye

BOMT

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

First i think this article is disgusting talking of someone and saying she is "functioning and stable" shows how much of human her team consider her to be.  You'd think they are talking about a robot or machine.

The fact that her team and i feel like Lou is in the first line feel the need to respond to this, just like they felt the need to address Sam L emails shows that we are touching on something even though maybe with our source and knowledge we  did not decoded it YET .

True.  It's pretty tragic that it took this long for fans to turn against her team.  (Although to be fair, many on forums complained about the conservatorship by 2011 if you look it up)  But it was because of this 'comeback narrative' that Larry etc... kept feeding the media and obviously Britney couldn't say much about it with the conservatorship and the disgusting act of using her kids as leverage.

That second ambulance trip seems more like a hostile takeover of sorts.  As we know know, LOTS of people have the same mental issues Britney likely has but almost none have conservatorships. 

And at the end of the day, even if this thing was temporarily put in place to allegedly stop the hemorrhaging of her assets in early 2008...

"The conservatorship is necessary and appropriate for the complexity of financial and business entities and her being susceptible to undue influence," Goetz said."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1598110/britney-spears-dad-given-permanent-control-over-her-affairs/

it was supposed to end by late 2008.

"Jamie Spears' attorneys said that the singer's father, who was present "under great stress," only wanted to watch over his daughter's assets while she's healing and would return control "once she's well."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580914/britney-spears-father-battling-lawyer-who-wants-to-fire-him-as-conservator-of-her-estate/

"According to TMZ's sources, Britney's camp wanted the conservatorship extended because it could make it easier for her to regain custody of her two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James. Spears agreed to give full custody of the boys to ex-husband Kevin Federline in July. The singer retains visitation rights.

Instead of extending temporary power every few months, it made more sense for the commissioner to grant a permanent conservatorship and then lift it when Britney is deemed sound enough to handle her own affairs, TMZ reports."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1598110/britney-spears-dad-given-permanent-control-over-her-affairs/

But its obvious that the conservatorship was disgustingly used at times to threaten her custody and, of course, it was never lifted and she was never deemed 'sound enough'.  Why?

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I really don’t know how to post screen shots so if someone could show me it would be v nice

Intro

toxic

Break the ice 

oops! Remix

crazy

Vid segue everytime 

dont let me be the last to know 

Sfx Segue I’n the jungle samples change your mind

im a slave for you 

love me down

just love me 

Womanizer/circus 

Vid Segue club me against the music

S&s remix

Overprotected darkchild 

3 (two crowd participants)

Do you wanna come over (samples I wanna go)

Britney/dancers segue (compure electric)

Gimme more 

ooh ooh baby

Segue

born to make you happy

Vid segue(past tours)

Stronger

piece of me

my prerogative

Till the world ends

fake goodbye

BOMT

GET OUT! No way she would've performe BTMYH. Oh my god. I can't. 

But her freedom is more important. Get you crap together, Dex.

Edit: just realized there's no Boys. This must be fake then. 

• Like 8
5 hours ago, alexdaily said:

Uhm what about the actual people who had already bought expensive ticket planes, booked a hotel, payed the show ticket and already asked for vacations at their job? 

How can we trust her team for future shows not being cancelled or something?

Yeah i lost the money of my flight ticket.. and this!

How can we trust her team for future shows not being cancelled or something? :( 

but tbh that's not important now.

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I still believe that she wanted to do this residency but not on meds. Why would the paralegal lie about this? What would they gain?

Makes sense, i mean the choreo wasn't the best but she looked energetic, and i don't think she would be able to be like that on meds, but again only assumptions... :mj:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

An actual break for her (which she didn't even get in 2008 after a highly publicized meltdown that apparently made her conservator father worried about her "dying").

Less **** for the leeches "Team" Britney (i.e., Lou, Larry, Jamie, Robin) to profit off of.

No terrible f**king and embarrassing marketing campaigns, announcements, and interviews where she has to pretend everything is great and then look at her team every five seconds to check whether they approve of her responses.

More time for her to build her case and focus on getting out of the abusive situation she's in.

One less thing "Team" Britney can hold over her head and use as an excuse for the abuse.

No meet and greets that she clearly hates but tolerates so "Team" Britney can make more money to spend on luxuries (only to tell her she can't spend her own money or have a true say in her finances).

Less awkwardness for her as she works with dancers whom she isn't allowed to actually be friends with.

No ghostwritten Instagram posts and Tweets from Lou Taylor about the show and how "amazing" her "team" is.

No ugly merchandise created about people who don't give a **** about Britney and priced 10 times higher than it should be.

Less money for Kevin Federline to grab.

Fewer complaints from fans who chose to spend their money and can't see that way more important **** is going on.

One less distraction from "Team" Britney in an attempt to sway us from realizing that way more important **** is going on.

No opportunities for TMZ, Radar Online, The Blast, People, etc. to say the following: "She's back on the stage! Look at how great Britney is doing when she's under her father's control with no human rights!"

No opportunities for TMZ, Radar Online, The Blast, People, etc. to say the following: "She's barefoot on stage! She took her heels off! Jamie, extend the conservatorship for five lifetimes!"

Less photo opportunities for "Team" Britney to pretend like they're her best friends and that she totally chooses to be around them because they're wonderful people who helped her go to the light and see Jesus.

Fewer posts from fans who want to complain about her not having confidence on stage and wondering why she's so different, ignoring everything she's been through and continues to endure.

More time for Britney to speak for herself in the courtroom instead of having to express herself through shirts that say "You Don't Own Me" on stage because she's not allowed to talk about her situation.

Less money spent by Jamie on **** testing for the dancers because Britney is apparently sooo fragile, despite the fact that he's the one with a history of actual alcoholism in the past, not Britney.

A lot more time for everybody to get real and stop pretending it's all okay.

:well:

I wanna get a tattoo with all of this text 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

f**king spill please 

One day, Lynne was just driving around and.... someone died.

It’s not really “tea”, but I don’t think people remember it. She talked about it in her book.

I really hate that I even said anything. It’s still Mother’s Day. :nochillbrit:

If TMZ talks about this tomorrow, we’ll know they’re here.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I thought this would be about the possible end of the c-ship because of Domination's cancellation :juggingu:

I wonder what really happened? Why was it cancelled, why did Wallet resign? What is really going on? 

It was probably cancelled because she refused to take her medication (That being true for both versions of the story being told). There were too many people employed, and too much money on the line to just hope that someone off their meds would be reliable enough to actually do the show and keep the schedule needed to keep the show going. It might have been part of the agreement of the show as well, since rumor has it Live Nation wouldn't even do Femme Fatale Tour without the C-ship in place. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DarkLord said:

Now that the News are kinda slow, I wanna ask you if Britney should  change her makeup style with the help of Jeffree Star. Should she? 

D4jAkyqWsAAIEr-.jpg

Plus, what do you think about this article? 

https://www.revelist.com/celebrity/jeffree-star-britney-spears-shamed/9956/the-trouble-started-when-star-posted-a-photo-of-him-with-the-queen-of-pop/1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwEZ2aF7cNDk-XmWgcewk

I am team #BritneyGetJeffreeStarHelp cuz his skin is so on point and he hates sunlight skin demage. 

Britney is said to only allow people to take 20 minutes in total on hair and makeup lol I doubt he’d wanna work with her 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The thing is they always sold us that story that the conservatorship was good for her, that she needed it. Personally, I always thought it was more of a legal trick they were using, for her actual benefit. Like, she being unable to speak on court, was seen as a way to protect her from dealing with lawsuits and stuff, they never made us see it as Britney losing her right to fight against the conservatorship. It totally lost sense in 2016 though when they made her appear on court for the Sam Lutfi lawsuit (but in 2016 more than ever it was rumored/thought that the conservatorship was finally coming to an end, so it was seen like a step in the right direction).

And as you say, there was this other part about her kids. Conservatorship being a requirement for her visitation rights. I still believe it would be easier and more convenient for Kevin Federline to have an independent agreement with a free Britney, that would probably accept to pay him more money as long as she can have the kids most of the time. Right now she's losing much more money with him, AND the dozen of lawyers and conservators and everyone that profits of this conservatorship anyway.

I want to believe that there was a good intention in the beginning to actually help her through this legal resource, but at some point they started to use the conservatorship for dirty stuff, to the point they just couldn't/didn't want to finish it.

And I do believe she's been granted certain "freedoms" over the years, but having certain freedoms doesn't equal to having complete freedom to do whatever you want in your life, as a grown, successful woman, mother of two boys. And maybe it's not even that she has this crazy ambitious plans that she wants to do with her life and they're stopping her from that, maybe she just wants normal, basic stuff like spending more time with her kids, but just the psychological aspect of knowing that she has to have permission of her father, that feeling of powerlessness of not being able to fight back, to be listened, that can wreck anyone.

So I think what happened on May 10 must've been huge for Britney to finally be able to speak up on court, directly to the judge, express her issues and concerns and actually have an, apparently, favorable response from her, within her legal circumstances and what can be done right now. I think after more than a decade she's finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No lo pudiste haber explicado mejor :bedtime:

• Like 3