#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I am so sorry but this whole situation has gotten completely out of hand I am embracing the fact that I am going to get downvoted for this and understandably so as everyone here it's in their right to speak on what they think it's acceptable and what's not but I honestly think a lot of you are actually enjoying this whole plot, I can not exactly pick point what someone posted in one page but it was something along the lines that this was such an exciting time to be a Britney fan because all of the attention she has received from the media from both the leaks and her mental health and had several upvotes like seriously **** off coming from someone that actually lived through all of 2007 I honestly think most of you are just being extremely paranoid and overly suspicious throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks and trying to battle a war that it's clearly not ours as we do not know for sure anything and I repeat anything as there is no actual solid proof that all that has been discussed or theorized it's true other than the terms of her conservatorship have been clearly unfair ever since it was conceived.

Just like anyone else I too worry about Britney and her well being but not to this extent where users like @really really cool guy who have tried to rationalize this have been harassed and been met with verbal abuse just for not buying into this whole delusional mass hysteria crap, do we seriously know no better than this? Just because somebody does not share the same beliefs as you does that give you give carte blanche to openly batter down that person?

Lastly I will just leave this quote Britney herself posted on her own website back in 2007 and that now more than ever we should treat as gospel

This @nels64 :juggingu:

15 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Wait, did she really imply that? What the actual ****?

She said it’s a thing that some people can’t funtion in society and have to be live in these institutions for the better. Something like that. But she’s insinuating Britney is in that boat and may never be seen again. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Cwazy said:

Team B's silence is only giving more behind the scenes people incentive to be whistleblowers. ANY other artists' publicist would've released a statement by now. The fact that TMZ is ignoring this and not investigating or calling her team for comment means they're on the payroll. I wouldn't be surprised if Britney's Gram receives another voicemail.

i cannot handle it:crying4:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

Team B's silence is only giving more behind the scenes people incentive to be whistleblowers. ANY other artists' publicist would've released a statement by now. The fact that TMZ is ignoring this and not investigating or calling her team for comment means they're on the payroll. I wouldn't be surprised if Britney's Gram receives another voicemail.

Would not be surprised if they’re found in a ditch. God protect them. :disappointed:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

TMZ and E! News is on Larry's payroll. 

E! News is currently working on a news report and people who are not aware are happy about this. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

I'm not the person who reported it; Idk how they know. I try not to pay too much attention to stan Twitter because I actually think what they think about us. (That they're toxic.) I was on there to retweet Chris Crocker and saw it on my feed. But as for what to send him, you could ask for the truth, or why he's trying to shut the media up, what's going on with Britney, etc.

I dm’d him on insta 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pfefferminz said:

TMZ and E! News is on Larry's payroll. 

E! News is currently working on a news report and people who are not aware are happy about this. 

spread the word about "E" then.. I would if I had a Twitter account but I don't.. tried creating one but it got blocked immediately "due to suspicious activity".. :nervousney:

• Like 1