#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Wendy is talking out both ends. She clearly has no idea what is going on based on the inaccuracies she spewed about her sister, etc. You can’t say that her parents aren’t after money and also say she’s too mentally ill to walk among us when it’s her dad that is parading his mentally ill daughter around like a show pony — —it’s  all for money!  

Let’s all remember her dumba$$ father from For the Record saying -“my baby likes to work”. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

In 2009, after a Spears fan site, BreatheHeavy.com, started a “Free Britney” campaign critical of the conservatorship, its owner, Jordan Miller, said he received an irate call from Mr. Spears, who threatened to have the website taken down.

We gonna get shut down soon ???

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

Team B's silence is only giving more behind the scenes people incentive to be whistleblowers. ANY other artists' publicist would've released a statement by now. The fact that TMZ is ignoring this and not investigating or calling her team for comment means they're on the payroll. I wouldn't be surprised if Britney's Gram receives another voicemail.

Brit’s team told TMZ Britney admitted herself a week before the story broke and would be there for 30 days. So Britney should be released in about a week.

It’s actually smart to simply ignore all of this because she will be out in a week if Britney’s team is telling the truth and everyone who believes that “paralegal” will look incredibly ********. :akii:

• Like 2
Just now, breatheheavy said:

In 2009, after a Spears fan site, BreatheHeavy.com, started a “Free Britney” campaign critical of the conservatorship, its owner, Jordan Miller, said he received an irate call from Mr. Spears, who threatened to have the website taken down.

All of the articles you wrote in 2009 are still on the Wayback Machine for everyone to read. I enjoyed reading some of it yesterday. The shade thrown towards Jamie in every other article, omg, hilarious. :bcutelaugh: And Exhalers really hated you for that at the time. That was interesting to look at.

• Like 4

Just saw that post from a presenter on Extra and Mario Lopez commented. It’s not directly shady but he is definately being shady here. This is good high profile people are getting on board. I feel like people are starting to open their eyes and people may start coming out the shadows to tell their shady stories about Team B over the years that they’ve been gagged over. 

I hope this blows up in their face :bareclap: this **** has gone too far

• Like 3
Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

We gonna get shut down soon ???

4 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

we're the ones with most of the TEA on a whole topic, i'm afraid they will delete it and do something with Jordan. i'll be praying for him on that one too :hideous:

thank you Jordan as well for remaining your ground.

• Like 6
Just now, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Just saw that post from a presenter on Extra and Mario Lopez commented. It’s not directly shady but he is definately being shady here. This is good high profile people are getting on board. I feel like people are starting to open their eyes and people may start coming out the shadows to tell their shady stories about Team B over the years that they’ve been gagged over. 

Mario Lopez comment was a bold statement. :shhh:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

What did Mario Lopez say?

Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

we're the ones with most of the TEA on a whole topic, i'm afraid they will delete it and do something with Jordan.

I've already archived half of this thread (it's a lot of data and it's still growing lol) and I advise that everyone does the same.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, marioh said:

I've already archived half of this thread (it's a lot of data and it's still growing lol) and I advise that everyone does the same.

Us fans have the responsibility to take NO any further **** until the truth comes out. even if the movement get's silenced, we can't take a rest like we did over a decade. the time is now. :badthoughts:

• Like 2