MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I toootally get why this was scrapped. Visually it was beautiful (shooting style etc) but the whole video just wasn't good and she looked really tired... the "dancing" as well... and that G-Eazy *** bit is almost unwatchable. Ok, maybe team B did right this time...

Didn't they shoot scenes at the desert? Where they also took the promo pictures?

Perhaps this is just a rough cut of some random scenes.

They didn't even CGI her face, I mean, it's a must these days. She makes weird faces most of the time and her lips are distracting.

The stand-in looks so out of place (though they did well with the ratty extensions in the wig)

The scenes inside the house are the best, she looks better with hair up.

I kind of knew we’d be underwhelmed by this video if it ever leaked, but I enjoy some of the scenes. She looks stunning in the red bodysuit and the nude corset. The electrocution scene was just tasteless, even if the mouth to mouth was pretty funny.

The G-Eazy parts were also really... just weird. The body double hands all over him while he’s dry f**king. 

There’s some nice shots and I like the choreography in the beginning, but I hope we get it without the watermark so some talented fan/editor can cut the good stuff from this with the hallway scenes from the released version. Then we’ll get a decent video.

1 minute ago, BKSTYL3 said:

take G Eazy out altogether and replace with

keep everything else :jj:

In 2016, I hit the dislike button on this official video and didn't watch it again until late 2018.

After watching it in 2018, I hit the like button. Its a pretty video even though I hate the female back up dancers scenes.

This edited video is even better without G-Eazy.

OMFG!!!!! Can't believe this actually happened! Now leak Gimme More video!

The video makes no sense at all, but I loved the beggining to the cut scene and then the intro till she arrives to her house...it was very cinematographic, the rest is a hot mess! :wow: She looks amazing and seems like it has not post production. 

I've watched this more times than the official one already. :yesplease:

52 minutes ago, marioh said:

I can't believe it finally leaked. :airpls: I have to say it has great visuals and a ****** and confident Britney. But it's CLEARLY an early cut, her body and face are completely untouched (she looks fantastic btw) and the editing doesn't make much sense... I bet this cut was kind of randomly put together and is not a representation of what the final video could have been.

This!

I think we would need a director's cut to understand better. There's some scenes missing tho, like the long dress one and the guys dancing in the bulldozer.

Anyway, Make Me wasn't lead single worthy

Archived