MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME

The video is AMAZING.... I don't understand why Britney threw the TV into the pool though... 

But even though I defended the actual video we got (it wasn't as bad as it's made out to be) this is so much better. I'm so mad Britney's team scrapped it :meltdown: I guess the released video made more sense in regards to the context of the song though.

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME

The video is AMAZING.... I don't understand why Britney threw the TV into the pool though... 

But even though I defended the actual video we got (it wasn't as bad it's made out to be) this is so much better. I'm so mad Britney's team scrapped it :meltdown: I guess the released video made more sense in regards to the context of the song though.

Well, maybe because she got the eviction notice and got mad (? And then she goes and destroys the house before leaving it. That's what I understood lol. 

Just now, I am Max. said:

Well, maybe because she got the eviction notice and got mad (? And then she goes and destroys the house before leaving it. That's what I understood lol. 

I think I missed/didn't notice the scene where she got the eviction notice but I guess that makes sense.

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

I think I missed/didn't notice the scene where she got the eviction notice but I guess that makes sense.

When she arrives at the house with the guy, there's an eviction notice at the door. They're like 'meh, whatever'. They go into the house, make this weird fitness party (LOL) and she throws the TV, but her guy is on the swimming pool and she 'kills' him, until she goes and rescue him with a kiss and he starts to move again LOL. It's funny actually. 

Archived