MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

21 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

The editing is ofc terrible, specially the tv scenes, that blur is unacceptable but it might be because it got scrapped before it went through finalization and sfx parts. I see what LaChapelle was going for, and I 100% see Britney seeing this and thinking 'this is ********'. But they could have worked this better, instead of releasing that tragedy.

question is, why did she even agree to shoot the whole thing, if it didn't make sense since the beginning?

Maybe they had one idea while shooting, and at the end David gave them something different. But what was that idea they had in mind then? 

I mean, Britney must have been given some kind of explanation for all the different scenes. Which is more, Britney has always had some kind of input in her music videos, so maybe some of these scenes were even her idea. So it's all very weird. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

question is, why did she even agree to shoot the whole thing, if it didn't make sense since the beginning?

Maybe they had one idea while shooting, and at the end David gave them something different. But what was that idea they had in mind then? 

I mean, Britney must have been given some kind of explanation for all the different scenes. Which is more, Britney has always had some kind of input in her music videos, so maybe some of these scenes were even her idea. So it's all very weird. 

it felt they got onto another direction at the middle of the shooting because 3/4 parts of the video are the dances scenes and the rest is the mess Im trying to process lol :fakewow:  the scenes are not equitative through the whole video, you get it?

1 minute ago, Intheblue said:

It’s a modern day Adam Eve story as seen on the door 

they’re being kicked out of heaven , the **** in the house so they’re destroying the house . Cause if he want have the garden of eden no one can 

What was the TV and why did she kill the guy and then gave him CPR ? and why was she f**king G-eazy and then kissed the other guy I'm ? 

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Has she? I know she called Glory her baby, but given that David LaChapelle is a legend, perhaps her team convinced her to just let him take care of it, and then during the thing / after it was ready she didn't went like 'no'.

Archived