MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/4/2019 at 2:40 PM, Sadira said:

then all of a sudden she didnt like the it? not saying Team B is innocent with the whole forcing her to be ****, but girl walks around just as naked on stage

I will never, ever believe it was Team B forcing her to be ****.

If anything, I believe it was Britney wanting the **x, and her Team axing the video because it was TOO ****.

Now that I've watched in HQ...Wow.

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If anything, I believe it was Britney wanting the **x, and her Team axing the video because it was TOO ****.

The thing is that Britney censored the Work ***** video after being too ****. She probably has really good ideas, but then doesn’t like the final product

8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

i think she wanted to be **** but when she saw the playback she thought it was too much

im glad this video was scrapped, it's indeed too much and makes no sense.

8 hours ago, Dirk said:

i think she wanted to be **** but when she saw the playback she thought it was too much

im glad this video was scrapped, it's indeed too much and makes no sense.

I don't think this is the finished version...in fact, I know it isn't. There are still little green markers where the special effects are supposed to go.

As for Britney thinking it was too ****...Where's the proof it was Britney who decided that? That's just speculation.

1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

It says "File Not Found."

But really, unless I hear it directly from Britney's mouth I'm not sure if I believe it.

Her Team could easily be a "source" for any kind of article. 

I'm more inclined to believe the sponsors found it too ****, rather than it being Britney herself.

6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It says "File Not Found."

But really, unless I hear it directly from Britney's mouth I'm not sure if I believe it.

Her Team could easily be a "source" for any kind of article. 

I'm more inclined to believe the sponsors found it too ****, rather than it being Britney herself.

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/britney-spears-i-cut-half-of-the-work-*****-video-because-i-am-a-mother-138296

https://web.archive.org/web/20131003120619/https://1033ampradio.cbslocal.com/2013/10/03/britney-spears-a-lot-of-**x-goes-into-what-i-do/

also the only sponsors for the video (if youre talking about work *****) were her own fragrance and her Vegas show, both of them being very risque and "****".

14 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Neither of those links will open for me.

But this is a thread about the Make Me video. I'm talking about Make Me.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:32 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't think this is the finished version...in fact, I know it isn't. There are still little green markers where the special effects are supposed to go.

I believe David Lachapelle confirmed this isn't his cut. It IS footage from the original video, but what he said at the time is that someone else, most likely from her team, put that together and leaked it, but that THAT wasn't his edit.

22 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Neither of those links will open for me.

But this is a thread about the Make Me video. I'm talking about Make Me.

https://www.cinemablend.com/pop/Britney-Spears-Original-Work-*****-Video-Was-Far-Racier-59600.html

What I find the most funny is this quote:

Jamie Spears and Britney’s manager were quick to assure TMZ that Spears does make the creative decisions.

"Britney is never pressured into anything. She reviews all creative and for her 'Work *****' video she discussed toning down some parts in finding a balance of **** and being a mom."

If we needed any more confirmation of the great relationship between Jamie and Larry with TMZ

Archived