MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, I.S said:

Yes it does not make a lot of sense but it is 100 times better than the cringe worthy version we got. Britney looks hot AF. Also, in the opening credits, do I hear the music from the Lion king? 

Yes 

9 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Also wtf did the eviction have to do with anything...also why were THEY in the bulldozer???

I think it has to do with the 'Make Me' expression, as when you defy someone to oblige you to do something. This might explain the eviction note (and the bulldozer later on, as in a way of resisting it), and also the guys watching the tv set for workout instructions and Britney 'rebelling' against it, trowing it out of the window. Perhaps that was the sense LaChappelle was going for. It went wrong if it was, tho ::yesokay:

1 minute ago, Goku said:

If I have to choose between the No-Sense Pursued Lips mess and the Beige Disney Parody Audition: RANDEE ALL THE WAY.

Both videos are atrocious, but at least she was happy and generally **** without trying hard in the Randee one.

If she was unhappy with the David version, Britney, I support your decision.

She legit looked like she was in pain at least half the video :decisions:

Remember when she was yelling "I don't like it *******"? poor thing was right what is this 

yall biaches screamed that original video would help the song, but i said that make me is a weak for first single..:whatitellu:

simple as that..no iq is required...lets face it, disney version is better anyways :airpls: i was expected a masterpiece from lachapelle like everytime mv...but good that its scrapped :jj:

Just now, troubleguy said:

yall biaches screamed that original video would help the song, but i said that make me is a weak for first single..:whatitellu:

simple as that..no iq is required...lets face it, disney version is better anyways :airpls: i was expected a masterpiece from lachapelle like everytime mv...but good that its scrapped :jj:

There is nothing wrong with the song. it's ****, she sounds great and it sets the tone for the album.

These videos though, both of them are just wrong. 

They are in the wrong direction. :mhmsureny:

Archived